[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that Lilly Wachowski is jealous of her sister for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1489596142631.jpg (218KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489596142631.jpg
218KB, 800x600px
Do you think that Lilly Wachowski is jealous of her sister for being the prettier of the two?
>>
>>80471892
>the Wachowski's literally got sex changes

I thought that shit was a fucking joke....

well they made some good movies though
>>
>>80471892
D-Do you think ever....
>>
They're both actually pretty passable as ugly women desu
>>
So ... they BOTH got sex changes now? Do they still have their twig and berries or no? Someone give me the rundown
>>
They went the full lane of sissy hypno.
Would watch a biopic about the wachowski 'story'
>>
>>80471892
There's a lady in one of my classes that looks just like the one on the left, maybe a little fatter.
>>
>>80472381
creepshot pics or it didn happn
>>
>>80472150
Lana was persuaded to go full tranny by her dominatrix wife as a form of extended humiliation and orgasm control.
>>
>>80471955
the real question is "how far have they gone"
>>
>>80471954
>The Wachowski Brothers
>The Wachowskis
>The Wachowski Sisters
>>
>>80472468
Just finished reading that article like 20 minutes ago.
It's like a Warren Ellis short story.
>>
why would you want to become a woman? I don't want to put on make up every day.
>>
>>80472508
link to article please
>>
>>80472468
ok, but why the brother too? how deep does the rabbit hole go?
>>80472479
the wachowsi siblings
>>
>>80472508
Pls share
>>
how do you get this fucked up? and who could possible take them serious. I'd laugh in their fucking face. Wtf
>>
>>80472591
A significant portion of transgender people were sexually abused as children. Don't molest your kids folks. The degeneracy starts with YOU.
>>
>>80472537
not much is known about the other one.
>>
>>80472634
Don't tell me how to live my life anon
>>
>>80471892
lol I bet they scissor each other and play second life all the time.
>>
File: chelsea-manning.jpg (61KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea-manning.jpg
61KB, 620x465px
off topic, but hearing the wachowski humiliation, how probable is it that pic related was mind-tortured by military dominatrixes into becoming a tranny too? (as an example for 'traitors')
>>
>>80473032
she got favorable political treatment for it though
>>
>>80473032
not impossible, but she was really faggy before she went to prison, as she's only likr 5'2'' or something which suggests Low Test. I would even go as far as to say that Chelsea Manning might be trutrans.
>>
>>80473126
maybe someone in the military had a bad conscience and empathy for the mindfuck
>>80473178
hope you're right....Imagine being julien assange and if the US catches you, you fear they will do to you something like turning you trans (and you just have to do it)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.