[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scarlett Johansson Could Replace Rooney Mara in ‘Girl With

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: scarjo-lisbeth.jpg (223KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
scarjo-lisbeth.jpg
223KB, 1366x768px
>Now, according to Variety, Portman and Johansson – who appeared alongside each other in 2008’s The Other Boleyn Girl – are the lead actresses being linked to the role of Lisbeth Salander. Johansson is said to have lost out to Rooney Mara for the role in the 2009 movie.

>The Girl in the Spider’s Web will hit cinemas on October 5, 2018, directed by filmmaker Fede Alvarez, best known for his work on Evil Dead and the horror movie Don’t Breathe.

http://www.nme.com/news/film/scarlett-johansson-natalie-portman-replace-rooney-mara-girl-dragon-tattoo-sequel-2017004
>>
WTF only her and JLaw exists in that fucking industry?
>>
File: 1489527494654.png (33KB, 495x196px) Image search: [Google]
1489527494654.png
33KB, 495x196px
and here is the directors reason for recasting
>>
>>80469437
There must be some industry political bullshit going on. Maybe Roon and Craig wanted out without Fincher?
>>
>Fede Alvarez
imagine him directing Jane Levy and making her get her ass hole sniffed and licked like in the 2011 movie!!!!!!
>>
>>80469267
Hey as long as the chick playing her is a kike, amirite?
>>
I'm so through with this shit, i even hated the american remake and that was actually a good movie i just hated it cause it shat all over the originals. This new shit would be terrible, have the most egregious meme actress aside from JLaw and at best be a decently serviceable albeit completely non outstanding exercise in mediocrity
>>
>>80469267
FUCK NOOOOOOOO

why the fuck is that bitch ruining EVERYTHING

GWDT was barely even that good to begin with even with Mara (Craig was stiff as shit as always and not even worth casting) ffs 1st GitS gets fucked the marvel universe now this

Scarjo isn't even that good hollywood, FUCK!
>>
did they drop Vikander? She was totally supposed to do this
>>
>>80471123
that was a rumour back when they announced it. guess things changed when a new director came on board and she moved on to Tomb Raider
>>
and Idris Elba as blomkvist. I am a genius :DDDDD
>>
>>80471317

You're a genuine ass, alright.
>>
>>80469350
This. Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>80469437
kek wtf
>>
File: REE.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
REE.png
631KB, 681x681px
>>80469267
STOP CASTING THAT CHUBBY MIDGET FOR EVERY COOL ROLE REEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.