[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise South Park had stopped being made for adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pewdiepie south park.jpg (81KB, 636x354px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie south park.jpg
81KB, 636x354px
When did you realise South Park had stopped being made for adult audiences?

Pic related
>>
>>
>>80459127
Didn't they make an entire season dedicated to the PS4/Xbone console war?

Around then.
>>
It was never for adult audiences.
>>
after the whole mohammed episode fiasco
>>
>>80459127
When it first came out. Also at least Pewdipie is honest about the ragheads.
>>
>>80459127
who's that aryan looking fella on the top corner?
>>
>>80459272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvRtgsM_7_g
>>
>>80459218
It was always for adult audiences, but modern kids have just become more degenerate over time. I mean you've got 12-14 year olds posting on /b/ jerking it to trannies and posting gore like it's nothing. The world should be nuked.
>>
>>80459348
Fuck off. It was always a kid's cartoon and /b/ has had a lot of underaged posters since its inception.
>>
>>80459494
/b/ has always had underage kids, yes, but they were never the majority.

Also, underage kids used to lurk back when lurking was a thing.

And no, it was never a kid's show you dumb fuck. I can't even begin to imagine how you were raised and what shitty liberal parents you have for you to make you think this is a kid's show.
>>
Dont diss Pew "Death to all Jews" Pie my friend, he is a walking redpill for his audience lately
>>
>>80459591
Your implication that things are worse now is unfounded. Every generation believes that way. Also lurking /b/ doesn't make it okay for underage people just because they're not posting and this show was always targeted to a younger demographic.
>>
>>80459127
Back when I was a little kid and watched it when it was first airing and laughed at the fart and poop jokes.
Oh wait, that's from the beginning. Guess it was never the mature social commentary you want it to be.
>>
>>80459127
Why does South Park trigger you guys so easily? It was never anything more than a dumb comedy written by libertarians.
>>
>>80459348
>but modern kids have just become more degenerate over time
Kids were always degenerate though. The idea of being young and innocent right up until you're 18 is puritanical as fuck.

Being 12 used to mean you were an adult back in the medieval era. Sometimes even younger.
>>
>>80459192
No. A trilogy for xbox 360 vs PS3 and it was a good trilogy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.