[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was she such a cry baby The bitch shot a man at the start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-03-15-13-30-11.png (350KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-15-13-30-11.png
350KB, 480x800px
Why was she such a cry baby
The bitch shot a man at the start of the movie without giving a single fuck
But yet when she joins the big boys she turns into a pussy.
>>
>>80448725
because emily blunt is an english cow who ruins everything she's in
>>
>>80448725
she was naive and thought they could win the war on drugs
>>
>>80448725

She was bluepilled and naive.
>>
>>80448725
she did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>80450702
This

It's the crippling realization that justice means nothing and the good guys must abandon morals for the good of their country.
>>
Fucking lol'd when Benicio plugged her like three times for pointing a gun at him.
She learned that lesson the hard way.
>>
Lol my thread is 1 hour old and the first comment was 15 mins ago
>>
emily blunt has a sweet bubble i want suck
>>
>>80450885
too bad she couldn't figure that out when she was driving past all those mutilated corpses
>>
>>80448725
It's impressive how far over your head this movie was.
Stick to nolan flicks until you turn 16 OP.
>>
>>80448725

You mean at the end?

She specifically was crying because she didn't agree with anything that had happened, and would be used as the scapegoat if people started sticking their noses in the wrong places.

Yes, she was told repeatedly that nothing was going to happen prior to that, but given how frequently she was lied to throughout the film - why would she have any faith that they weren't just going to roll over on her the instant they could?
>>
>>80451073
>comment
Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>80448725
Emily Blunt got fucked over so hard in this movie it should be rated XXX.
>>
>>80452355
Even in the middle of the movie she acts like a bitch
When they were on a highway and two suspicious cars were following them, she did nothing to protrect herself and freaked out
>>
>>80450920
Also enjoyed this part. "FUCK OUTTA HERE, I GOT SOME KIDS TO KILL"
>>
>>80452355

>lied to

She wasn't. Her partner even told her all she had to do was say no and the CIA was fucked.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.