[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna fucking vomit. I didn't know they'r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: killme.png (67KB, 855x363px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
67KB, 855x363px
I'm gonna fucking vomit. I didn't know they're adapting this for television. I'm gonna be sick.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/snatch-reinvents-2000-gangster-movie-for-2017-streaming/

>The characters of Crackle’s Snatch were toddlers when Benicio del Toro, Jason Statham, Vinnie Jones, and Brad Pitt ran their con in the movie. They’re still young, untested criminals. “This show’s younger,” de Rakoff said. “All our kids are 21, 22, 23, 24. You’re dealing with relationships between boys and girls which you don’t see in the film. You’re dealing with kids growing up, and boys becoming men, and you’re dealing with family.”

>“We’re trying to make a show for a wide audience, as well we still need to stay true to the characters and how they would actually speak in London and what not,” Pasqualino said. “There is a lot of that dialogue there.”

>The film Snatch is a classic, but it’s also a sausage party. De Rakoff wanted to have a strong female presence in the show, so there are two female main characters. Chloe (Stephanie Leonidas) is a jeweler who become’s Charlie’s love interest. “He falls in love pretty hard for this jeweler, Chloe Cohen,” Grint said. “Kind of a weird, complicated love triangle emerges.”
>>
>>80444928
...but how many trans and Muslim characters do they have?
>>
Rush hour
Lethal weapon
Snatch

what next?

A Trainspotting television show ?
top lol
>>
>>80445004

Well Trainspotting just had its sequel, and isn't Skins kind of like Trainspotting the series?
>>
why...
>>
>>80444928
jesus fucking christ. i refuse to watch a reboot, sequel or series adaptation of any film that has come out before 2010. it's just a cash grab and you know it's gonna be garbage.
>>
I want off this ride.
>>
>>80445004
>>80445151

You forgot Taken and Shooter.
>>
>>80444928
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also if get this shit won't happen
>>
>>80444928
What are the odds that they're still gonna show shitty pikies in all their wife-beating, criminal, elder-abusing glory?
>>
>>80444928
>You’re dealing with relationships between boys and girls which you don’t see in the film

Did anyone watch Snatch and think "wow I really wish theres was some bs romance sub plot to this film"
>>
>>80445009
skins really isn't much like trainspotting at all, could say that its maybe human traffic: the series
>>
>>80444928
>original

What did they mean by this?

And wtf is a crackle?
>>
>>80444928
>the film Snatch is a classic, but it’s also a sausage party

That's why it's a classic you fucking cuckold.
>>
>not posting the trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZpi99wC0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfim-7zGRBA

It looks fucking terrible
>>
>>80444928
>Being so underaged that you don't remember Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels also having a TV show adaptation.
>>
dude crime because we're too retarded to get an education and earn money without risk lmao
>>
>>80445762
I kinda wanted to see Tommy suck off the pikeys mums big pikey cockclit
>>
>>80448374
>>80444928
>This show’s younger,” de Rakoff said. “All our kids are 21, 22, 23, 24. You’re dealing with relationships between boys and girls which you don’t see in the film. You’re dealing with kids growing up, and boys becoming men, and you’re dealing with family.”
>
>>“We’re trying to make a show for a wide audience,

Will be utter garbage. Time for all these kikes to go bankrupt.
>>
>>80448429
>Time for all these kikes to go bankrupt.

They probably already have a contract with BBC to show it in a year, forcing the tax payer to pay for it.

Get jew or die jewing
>>
>>80444928
>De Rakoff wanted to have a strong female presence

snatch was a boy movie ... a bunch of kids playing cops and robbers
>>
>>80448467
Good the more cancerous everything is the faster it implodes. Anyone that thinks this 'society' is going to function another 15-20 years is fucking delusional.
>>
>>80448526
Businesses will never stop running. Society has been shitter before and we're still here.

I would agree that society will be worse for the average person in most normie countries. India and Africa might see improvements given they can't get any worse.
>>
>>80448592
'Implodes' obviously means Brazil 2.0,, you dont have to go Mad Max to be a failed state
>>
>>80448677
Oh well yeah, Brazil seems about right for the future for most

Unless they stop importing shitty migrants...BWHAHAHA
>>
>>80448517
That's not allowed nowadays.
>>
>wants strong female presence
>makes them love interests
This won't fly in this the year 1 after Current Year.
>>
>>80444928
>Crackle

Literally no ones gonna watch it relax.
>>
>a series based on Snatch
I'm listening.

>You’re dealing with relationships between boys and girls which you don’t see in the film. You’re dealing with kids growing up, and boys becoming men, and you’re dealing with family.”
I've stopped listening.

>The film Snatch is a classic, but it’s also a sausage party.
You need to stop talking.
>>
>Fackin' 'ell Bibbley Bob let's blag some fackin' swag you slag!
>Watch yer mouth Crumpets. That nonce Bing Bong is still after us for that monkey we lost dahn the dog track.
>Tell yer what, let's get on the blower to Chip Chop and Punjab Pat and do over that pie shop on the Caledonian Road.
>Shut it you muppet.
>You wot mate?
>I'll take you to the fackin' cleaners.
>Come on then you barstard.
>Cor blimey you've only gone and smashed my hampsteads in. How am I gonna sell moody gold dahn the market on Sunday now?
>Don't grumble. We'll borrow ten grand off of Jimmy Jumpcables.

etc
>>
>CIA taps their phones
>Everyone gets arrested in the 3rd episode
>They all go gay in prison
>Come out junkies with HIV and immediately rob an elderly couple, get bashed by the old guy and die
>>
>>80445004
The Departed one
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5992672/?ref_=nv_wl_img_1
>>
>>80444928
To echo everyone else,
whoever greenlit this show should never be allowed to work in the entertainment industry again
>>
>>80444928
Muh wimminz
>>
>>80447115
the most upsetting thing about this is that it would look quite good if it was an original show
If it had no relation to Snatch other than Guy Ritchie producing and maybe directing the first episode, I would be genuinely hyped

But as is, you know it's gonna be shit
>>
>>80447115
you know what? fuck it, I'm in
far as I can tell, none of the original characters are in this
so yeah, might be fun
>>
>>80445151
It would be really amazing if you'd stop posting, even better if you quit coming to this board.
>>
>>80445004
>Lethal weapon
i like it so far even if riggs is too fucked up
>>
>>80444928
Well, atleast they are staying away from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Guy Richies only actually great movie.
>>
>Snatch
>actually features Snatch

Confirmed for proper fucked
>>
>>80453480
>Well, atleast they are staying away from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Guy Richies only actually great movie.
>>
literally Snatch Babies
>>
File: crackle.png (108KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
crackle.png
108KB, 520x390px
>>80444928
They really want the Netflix audience, but their shows always review horribly.
>>
Sssss
>>
>>80453610
how shitty is this?
>>
File: omg!.jpg (6KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
omg!.jpg
6KB, 250x141px
>>80444928
crackle still exists?
>>
>>80444928
first the matrix, now this....what a horrible day
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.