[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this whole thing? do you want more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What do you think about this whole thing? do you want more?
personally, i would want more if they simply brought back van damn.
>>
>>80444733

Haven't seen 3 but Van Damme was the best thing in the whole series because he could still pull off his moves, if they brought him back it should be a nod to Double Impact and introduce a twin but he's a good guy.
>>
>>80444733
It would be better if it was targetted at an R audience instead of a pg13
>>
I liked the first one
Cant remember much about the other two. Chuck Norris scene was cool af
>>
It's been years.... was Jackie Chan in any of them? How about Reb Brown? They should make another one with those guys.
>>
The first one was ok, 2nd one terrible, nobody watched the 3rd tbqhfbldyfamalamalama
>>
First one was decent. 2 and 3 aside from JCVD unwatchable gargabe.
>>
>>80444776
i think he was the best "actor" too. he actually cared and gave us a good performance.
>>
>>80444793

The first two are pretty fun because the ARE rated R, the first one being a hard R with lots of gore and the second one toning it down but it still keeping it 80s/90s level R.

I don't understand why they went PG-13 for the third one though... can't imagine there's a lot of teens who care about these old action stars.
>>
>>80444994

JCVD does great in villain roles, hell lots of actors do because you get to absolutely have fun with it and chew the scenery like nobody's business, same for his performance in Enemies Closer
>>
>>80445082
Yeah, he was GOAT as Alex in Double Impact while Chad was not so good, it was just another good and sweet van damme character.
>>
>>80445022
I was pretty hyped for the 3rd one too... I remember after the second posting in threads on /tv/ about who they would cast for it.... i was hoping jackie chan and keanu reeves
>>
Not enough action, not enough bantz and too much Jason Statham. Also why the fuck is Kelsey Grammer in it?
>>
First one is decent. Second one is meh. Third one is garbage.
>>
>>80445022
They didn't tone the second one down, it had pieces of meat flying everywhere something which Stallone obviously took straight outta Rambo IV
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.