[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some kinos about having a crippling addiction to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1489194341629.jpg (205KB, 2028x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1489194341629.jpg
205KB, 2028x1521px
What are some kinos about having a crippling addiction to the internet and passive media consumption, preferably those where the protagonist uses said media to stave off crippilnig depression.
>>
Brokeback Mountain
>>
Thriumph of the will
>>
Paranoia Agent?
>>
The Matrix
>>
>>80443176
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition)
>>
the closest thing I can come up with is All About Lily Chou Chou. Which isn't really about internet addiction, but the two main characters do use it as a coping mechanism and sanctuary from the real world.
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>80443176
it'll be cool when we start getting longevity data on the effect the internet has had psychologically on an entire generation. Some of the faggots on this site dont even remember life pre-internet.

the human mind wasn't developed capable of comprehending scope and scale. the internet has given every asshole a platform and everyone is going crazy because our brain is designed to seek out and shun antisocial behavior, and all we remember every day from the internet are the assholes of the day, without being able to keep track of the reality that sensational assholes are literally one in a million. When we see some edgy MRA faggot or some hysterical feminist we dont think "that person is crazy" we think "that person's group is crazy" and all the hiveminds are aflurry.

the humanity bubble is going to pop. Sentient apes where a mistake.
>>
>>80446541
Whoah deep

Seriously though I agree we were never meant to be at the point we are at now.
>>
Welcome to NHK

it's weeaboo but it's pretty good.
>>
>>80446851
I just finished this and can also recommend it.
>>
>>80446541
just look at Japan, a generation wasted away

>Healthy anon goes on the internet, gets pumped with massive shot of anime tiddies, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
>>
File: 21983714873.png (40KB, 129x146px) Image search: [Google]
21983714873.png
40KB, 129x146px
the movie i want to make but im too internet addicted and depressed to write
>>
File: 3970e3a05843854f790ffe10dbe9c7b1.jpg (492KB, 936x1325px) Image search: [Google]
3970e3a05843854f790ffe10dbe9c7b1.jpg
492KB, 936x1325px
>>80443176
this movie right here
or anything written or directed by Charlie Kaufman really
>>
>>80443176
The zero theorem comes to mind. It's an often overlooked Terry Gilliam movie.
>>
>>80448210
overlooked for a reason, it's not his best and an absolute mediocre film imo, despite the good performance by Cristoph Waltz
the story is nuts, even by Gilliam's standards
>>
Is there any movie or show that portrays media consumption as a good thing? It seems hypocritical if they keep churning "tv is bad" messages yet there are no counterpoints to this overrated opinion.
>>
>>80448246
>the story is nuts, even by Gilliam's standards
that sounds pretty wild
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.