[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching Amy Schumers special on Netflix. I've never seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Female Comedian Nails It.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Female Comedian Nails It.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Watching Amy Schumers special on Netflix. I've never seen any of her shit before but she gets a lot of hate so thought i'd give it a try.

I was not prepared.

About 10 minutes in and I cannot believe the lack of humour on display. She has referred to her pussy as being big and smelling like a barn animal, shes talked about how she loves when guys kiss her after eating her smelly pussy.

Wtf is this shit? Where are the jokes /tv/? How could she possibly be so famous with this shit? It is worse than the Leslie Jones one where she rolls around on the floor laughing at her own non jokes.

Crazy world I tell ya.
>>
Hating her is a meme for a reason
>>
>>80424400
So i've discovered. 4 minutes later shes still talking about cum. Bad female comedians seem to think that talking about things we all know but saying SOME WORDS! in WACK-EE!!! sorts of wwwaaaYYYYSsss!!!! *insert big dumb male or bimbo female impersonation here*

She's now literally describing what its like to fuck her. She's comparing it to one of those people painted silver that dont move.

Im going to have a running commentary on this. Its almost like watching a car accident happen in slow mo.
>>
>>80424349
She just burped with zero context, literally burped whilst speaking and people laughed.

All these shots of the audience laughing just seem like they WANT to laugh so they do. The women are laughing hysterically of course, like blacks at a black show.
>>
>>80424349
>"Decider reviewed all 876 “Member Reviews” of the special that are currently posted on Netflix.com, and the results are pretty grim: 33 subscribers gave it 5 stars, 17 gave it 4 stars, 22 gave it 3 three stars, 85 gave it 2 stars, 710 users give it 1 star, and 9 gave it zero stars. That makes the average rating for The Leather Special 1.35 stars. Schumer’s popularity has certainly seen better days."

hahahahahahhaha.

God Bless President Trump.
>>
>>80424349
Shes now talking about having diarrhea once and machine gun shitting out of her ass.

Yes amy, thats what happens when you have diarrhea. Its all just saying things that happen the way they happen.

Like if I was telling an amy schumer joke, id say about how when you cum inside a woman they do that little awkward waddle thing to the bathroom holding their twat so they dont drip.

boom, world class amy schumer joke. Except i'd also have to exaggeratedly perform the motion while making stupid sounds.

I am truly mindblown at how bad this is.
>>
>>80425416
This image is not a drill.
>>
absolutely appalling pig of a woman
>>
>>80424349
Does /tv/ like her show? I enjoyed it
>>
>>80424349

What does a guy that cum in her mouth do?
>>
>>80424349
She's just Chuck Schumer's propagandist posing as a comedian.
>>
>>80425583
Never seen it, what's it like?

I seriously thought the MUH VAGINA thing with female comedians was a meme. 25minutes and thats all shes fucking talked about. Now shes talking about fingering her asshole by accident trying to pull something out of the back of her pussy.

Holy shit I never would have believed she was this unfunny.
>>
>>80425621
Asks: does it taste okay?

thats the joke. she says women are raised to hate themselves but men arent. like have you ever seen a man cum in your mouth and go does it taste okay?
>>
>>80424349
Heres a good joke, shes in a relationship so she cant fart in bed any more because there is a witness.

>humour
>>
>>80424349
>im in my 30's now so i cant suck cocks for as long as i used to

another great joke.
>>
File: Women Are Funny. Get Over It..png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Women Are Funny. Get Over It..png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>80424349
>>
>>80425706
It's sketch comedy. I liked most of her sketches and I generally don't like sketch comedy.
>>
File: Lucky Guy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky Guy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>80424349
What a wild ride. 20mins to go!
>>
>>80424349
Oh my god she just took a random segway from talking about taking a huge dump to 2 girls getting shot to death on their way to one of her films and how the guy that shot them was mentally ill and she wanted to help and that she still believes in the 2nd amendment.

Wtf is this?
>>
>>80426399
It resulted in a punchline of "can we not give guns to mentally ill terrorists who beat their wives?"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.