[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yeah, I aborted the pregnancy i didn't tell you about,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 28

File: gillian jacobs girls.jpg (18KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
gillian jacobs girls.jpg
18KB, 540x360px
>yeah, I aborted the pregnancy i didn't tell you about, so what? i'm an empowered woman, it's 2015.

If you were Adam in this scene, what would you have done?
>>
kill her pet
>>
>>80421243
Can we see the actual scene?
>>
>>80421243
Happy for not having a kid with a woman like her.
>>
>>80421322
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w
>>
File: she bout to get it.jpg (43KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
she bout to get it.jpg
43KB, 480x270px
>>80421243
>what would you have done
>>
>>80421243
I'd say, good. Better than being forced to pay child support later.
>>
>>80421411
Same t b h
>>
>>80421472
this, she's doing you a favour.
>>
File: 74kk.jpg (44KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
74kk.jpg
44KB, 600x579px
>>80421374
I'm glad western civilization is about to burn. We deserve it
>>
>>80421374

Would have turned 360 degrees and walked out then and there
>>
>>80421374
>plays a bitch on GIRLS
>plays a bitch on Love
Really makes me think.
>>
>>80421374
>I haven't shared(my abortions) with boyfriends in the past
What a cancer of a show.

No wonder Lena acts so bizarre. She really thinks that there shouldn be any repercussions to any decisions.
>>
>being sociopathic enough to flush a helpless child that depends on you down the drain
>empowering
Feminism is weird
>>
>>80421374
I, for one, welcome our muslim overlords. Sharia law won't be worse than this
>>
>>80421374
Please Nuke the following locations
>Soho
>Upper-east side
>Washington heights

Please do this. That is all.
>>
>>80421243
Thank her.
>>
>>80421374
>being so shit at birth control you've had multiple abortions
>>
>>80421590
>360 degrees
>>
>>80421957
I guess when you put it that way. Yes. If a narcissistic person wouldn't consider including you in a decision like that.

INB4 women don't have to tell men about what they do with their bodies.
>>
>>80421374
I feel like Adam Driver is on this show to make sure his character would always look sympathetic, a fuck you to Lena Dunham as her show makes Adam look like the only sane character in her feminist fantasy
>>
>>80421374
Girls are already like this or this is a show for teaching the new eneration of girls to act like this?
>>
>>80422037
Here's the thing though. Adam's meant to be the villain in this scenario.
>>
>>80421243
P U N T T H E C U N T
>>
>>80422083
That was my point
>>
>>80421478
>>80421411
what? not familiar with that meme
>>
>>80421243
>If you were Adam in this scene, what would you have done?
Not live in a retarded country where a woman could murder your child
Not be in a relationship with a crazy bitch
>>
It's obviously ultimately the woman's decision to have the abortion or not, but just telling your boyfriend about it and talking about it with him before having the abortion seems like a common courtesy.
>>
>>80421243
>Th-that means you were technically........!!
>A MUH-MUH-MOMMY??!?!?
>*rips off jorts*

Roughly like that.
>>
>>80421599
I scanned through the second season of Love. Time is taking a noticeable toll on her looks. Not sure how much longer she can get away with playing the "total bitch who guys still want because she's hot" character.
>>
>>80422083
>Here's the thing though. Adam's meant to be the villain in this scenario.

I hope Dunham never has children.
>>
>>80422122
>he hasn't watched The Godfather Part II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9RI0GgRIQ

Why can't Al Pacino act that well anymore?
>>
>>80422175
Exactly. Only telling him after the fact serves no purpose, other than make her feel better, because at least she's being open with him. Either tell him beforehand, so you can talk about it like mature adults, or don't say anything.
>>
>>80422037
Adam Driver is a fucking hero and I feel a whole lot of schadenfreude that the only breakout star of Girls has been him.
>>
>>80422196
She probably won't. She seems like a genuinely detestable human being. Like the kind of person who's actually a massive racist deep down but it's alright, because she's progressive in other areas and/or had a black boyfriend once.
>>
>>80422230
Sad. De Niro, too. What happened?
>>
>>80422175
>be with woman for years
>decide to have child
>get her pregnant
>she aborts
>well, it was ultimately her decision so I just have to live with it
kys you cuck faggot
>>
>>80422175
>>80422243
You're both going to hell.
Murder is the gravest of all sins.
>>
File: 1488420829732.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1488420829732.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>80421374
I enjoy dark comedy; this was great!
>>
>>80422322
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.
>>
>>80422083
Of course he is.

It's none of his business what she does with her body. If he wants a baby he can try carrying it around for 9 months
>>
>>80422175
>It's obviously ultimately the woman's decision to have the abortion or not
Why?
>>
>>80421243
I'd probably leave her because I'd be offended that she didn't respect our relationship enough to discuss things first before making any major decisions. How can I be with a person who hides major shit like that from me?
>>
>>80422359
St. Peter won't look kindly upon you spending your days shitposting on the world's biggest Taiwanese underage models website.
>>
>>80422416
Nice bait
>>
>>80422416
roastie spotted
kys whore
>>
>>80421243

Britta has aged much better than Annie
>>
File: 4ad.jpg (48KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
4ad.jpg
48KB, 500x367px
>>80421374
jesus fucking christ, seriously.
>>
>>80422058
Women aren't human.
Get that through your thick skull.
>>
>>80422377
It is, but that guy seems to genuinely think a woman murdering his child is acceptable.
Guess it takes all sorts
>>
>>80421374

What the fuck is this?

Dont tell me the people watching this are supposed to side with Jacobs in this crap?
>>
>>80421374
Can you imagine fucking women going absolutely mental at you everytime you wank off ?
>>
>>80422570
Read through the comment section, people are.
>>
>>80421374
So I'm looking at the top comment

>Lena Dunham explained about this scene that abortions are always shown in movies and on tv to be a sad and painful moment, and that she wanted to show that it's not the only way it can be perceived by the woman who does it. She explained that there is a social pressure on women to show sadness and anxiety about abortion, like what they did should always be considered a bad thing. Lena Dunham wanted to show something different, and I agree with her. Women not only have the right to their own body, but they have the right to feel whatever they feel or want to feel if they abort. They don't have to be ashamed if aborting wasn't a big deal for them. They don't have to consider it murder if it's not what they think it is. They can be nonchalant, they can be mad, they can be happy, they can be sad. We don't have to dictate what their reaction should be, or to pressure them to feel ashamed.

And if that's true then I find the lack of self awareness baffling, as she still wrote it to be upsetting for the man.
>>
>>80422322
>>80422543
>>80421680

what the fuck happened to this site? who gives a FUCK about kids? nobody who posts on this site is fit to breed.
>>
Why would you want your baby to have a crazy lady as your baby's mom anyways

This is a good time as any to get out of that relationship and find a non-crazy woman to have your kids
>>
>>80422632
She just showed how pathetic men are and how wrong they are thinking they can decide what a woman does with her own body.
>>
I AM LE WOMAN

I HAVE SEX WITH LE MAN

I HAVE LE ABORTIAN

INDEPENDANT WOMAN XD
>>
>>80422748
Well, if that's what she tried to show she failed.
Fuck's sakes, there's no defending her actions. She's just being a plain full blown cunt in that scene.
>>
>>80422618
Men release semen no matter what.
Women release eggs no matter what.
Scooping out a fetus is not a normal biological occurrence.
>>
>>80422805
so strong
>>
>>80422727
My ex girlfriend was absolutely insane and I still feel really awful thinking about our kid.
She told me she was pregnant and I was really happy. She looked happy. It was an accident but I was excited to be a father. And then she just aborts it without telling me and she casually tells me about the abortion over dinner.
>what the hell are you doing ordering a drink? you're pregnant now
>Not anymore. I had an abortion.
Just dropped this on me like that.
I still think about the kid. That was my kid, man.
>>
>>80422058
both
>>
>>80422632
Replace the word 'abortion' with murder/rape/burglary/hostile takeover/nuclear attack and the argument makes exactly as much sense
>>
>>80422122
Just get the fuck out already kid. This place is 18+
>>
>>80422829
Incorrect.

She shows Adam acting like a self-entitled brat.
>>
>>80422150
>Not live in a retarded country where a woman could murder your child
What remotely modern countries are there without abortion? Is it just Ireland and Poland?
>>
>>80422873
Half of your kid.
>>
>>80421374
the thing that gets me is that many women seem to not realize that this character is basically a sociopath, its not empowering its goddamn terrifying
>>
>>80422947
Ireland and Malta. Poland allows it under certain circumstances.
>>
>>80422919
Self-entitled? Because he wants to know if their kid is going to be aborted before she does it?
That is not entitlement, that is a basic building block in a relationship: honesty.
But I guess in this new and grand modern world, honesty is actually just a patriarchal tool to oppress women.
>>
>my body my choice i have the final say in this childs life
>oh you don't want a child? too bad im having it, hand over the child support or enjoy jail

abortion should be completely legal, but so should the ability for a man to walk away from a pregnant woman.

It's only fair.
>>
>>80421374

He's such a good fucking actor, jesus fuck me.
>>
>>80422873
Well, at least your potential kids won't suffer a terrible and unfit mother assuming that you aren't hooking up with any other insane girls

It bites but at least you can have kids with basically any woman as long as you're not infertile
>>
>>80422959
I don't think you get what he is trying to convey, probably because of your mental retardation. He is basically saying that the kid was his responsibility.
>>
>>80422632
>And if that's true then I find the lack of self awareness baffling, as she still wrote it to be upsetting for the man.
She's literally telling women that they can put off adulthood for as long as they want. Getting an abortion to remove that pesky baby to not stop the fun times young women are having.

I know women regret it. When they're 35 and can't have children.
>>
>>80422959
Yes, but Anon's girlfriend took away his half without telling him.
>>
File: jones hem.png (574KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
jones hem.png
574KB, 534x528px
>>80422003
>being new
>>
>>80422718
>who gives a FUCK about some woman murdering your children
Most reasonable adults do, anon.
Perhaps in manchild terms, so you can understand, would you be ok with your mother walking into your room, taking your tendies, then shooting you in the head since she had second thoughts about having you.

>>80422947
Some states in Australia only allow it if the mother's life is in danger
Such as Queensland, the greatest state in the world
>>
>>80422873
Do you still see her since you broke up?
>>
>>80422947
>>80423057

Mick here, if the vocal liberals have their way they are going to make it open abbos
>>
>>80423094
Yeah this is the conclusion I come to in nearly all of his scenes. Haven't seen him in anything else but Girls
>>
It's ultimately her choice, but she's a cunt in this scenario for not telling him beforehand. The system is rigged to favor women in every decision of children, from abortion to visitation rights in divorce.
>>
>>80423230
Isn't your government really religious though? Would they actually approve it?
>>
>>80423234
>It's ultimately her choice
why? why is everyone just saying it like it's some fact?
>>
>>80421243
>>80421374

>implying abortion isnt a gift to men everywhere

enjoy your child support you fucking cucks
>>
>>80421599
she is a cunt irl apparently
>>
>>80423232

The irony being that he overshadows all the female characters, in a show designed, made by, and made for females.

And he's good in pretty much everything he does.
>>
File: 1471205725802.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1471205725802.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>80422083
>Adam's meant to be the villain in this scenario.
what? why? why is there a villain at all?
>>
>>80423106
>wanting to raise your child in a degenerate home for 3 years only to get divorced and lose half your shit along with child support for the next 15 years
If he wanted to talk about responsibility then maybe he shouldn't have fucked a loose slut.
>>
>>80423277
They're cucks, anon.
>>
>>80423234

Sometimes I swear my dad is posting on /tv/. He is a NEET loser after all.
>>
>>80423234
SHUT UP YOU EVIL MISOGYNIST
I BET YOURE A FAT VIRGIN LIVING IN HER MOMS BASEMENT
GROW UP ITS 2017
YOURE PATHETIC
>>
>>80423225
No. First chance I got, I took a promotion to get out of town.
Apparently, she's been spending most of her time spreading ridiculous rumors about me. I don't care though. I'm done with that toxic city full of toxic people.
>>
>>80422416
or you know, find a woman looking to start a family
>>
>>80423219
if you want another human being to take over your life, you're the cuck here

it's actually even worse, because now a woman and child have control over you
>>
>>80421374
The main problem with interpretations of this is people think Lena Dunham is all about inserting feminism everywhere and every decision she makes someone have on the show is supposed to be empowering. I disagree -- I think it's about these alternate decisions (like the comment in >>80422632 says) to subvert what someone is to expect on a show about women, and in a way remain true to life, rather than normalising the behaviour. More people would enjoy Girls if they read it has something avant-garde and even ethnographical rather than some feminist propaganda.
>>
>>80421374
sometimes I think Girls is just on a higher plane of irony and self-awareness, then I look at the stuff Lena actually says in real life
>>
>>80422632
>sad things are shown to be sad
>Lena, Warrior Princess and Matriarchal Queen, finally shows they can be awesome!

I'm all for abortions, but an abortion isn't something you just go "Oh right, forgot, got my clam powercleaned yesterday and sucked that little fella out and can't go on a run" about. I don't believe the "clump of cells" has a soul or feels pain or any of that crap. But I still think that a potential child and its abortion is something you talk about before doing it. Even if the talk went "Listen, I'm pregnant, I'm sorry if you want the kid but I'm not ready for one right now so I'm going through with it," that's better than just mentioning it after the fact like it's no big deal.

I just hope not too many young females watch this show and actually adopt this borderline-sociopathic mindset.
>>
>>80423277
Because the system gives her the means to make the choice without the man's consent.

And in all honesty, as conflicted as I am about the issue of abortion, what could a man do even if there were some kind of consent form he refused to sign? How can he possibly trust the woman to go nine months with the kid without incident?
>>
>>80423372
How has she not been disowned by the liberal community anyway? After the shit with her sister, the OBJ thing and the racist tweet.
>>
>>80423367
>elect to have a child
>THEY'RE TAKING OVER YOUR LIFE, THEY HAVE CONTROL
Are you retarded?
>>
>>80421374
Maybe ISIS has some good ideas after all, I should check out one of their brochures.
>>
>>80423128
>I know women regret it. When they're 35 and can't have children.
thats when they get cats anon and call them their "kids"

its very pathetic indeed. women have a biological clock its called the uterus. the 30 year old now desperate to get married and have kids has to compete with the 25 year old and so on
>>
>>80423273
>Isn't your government really religious though?

No not anymore, the Catholic Church is on its way out slowly but surely nearly every month is a new scandal and once the older generations go they are done.

>Would they actually approve it?

Its a risky move as it has to go for a referendum, and the decision has to be whether it is for restricted abortions or open abortions.

If the referendum is for open, it has a great chance of failing to pass, as most people dont feel that a woman can go in the week or day before and kill it.

If they go for restricted then the hardcore libs will still moan and complain, even though it will pass that way, the polls indicate.

Either way, its going to be a messy referendum way more so than the gay referendum.
>>
>>80421374
Just to be the devil's advocate - giving a fuck about a tiny clamp of cells is sort of hypocritical.
>b-but its human!
It has less intelligence than a mosquito, yet you'd smash one without thinking twice. To say that week old babbe's life is equally as important and sacred as the life of 60 year old man who lived a life is at least weird

The worst part of pro-choice movement is not the abortions themselves, but the "you go gurl!" attitude about them. Abortions should happen, but they also must be treated as tragic last resort sort of things. Late term abortions should be banned period
>>
>>80423411
she has more or less. I mean she's nowhere near as big (in terms of following) as she was a few years ago
>>
>>80423351
>No. First chance I got, I took a promotion to get out of town.
Damn. Good on you. I was half expecting you to say you're still together. I was looking for the appropriate meme.

>>80423351
>toxic city full of toxic people.
Seattle per chance?
>>
>>80423411
Because white women are basically the judge, jury and executioner of the regressive left nonsense.
>>
>>80423080
did they talk about the possibility of ever having kids, their plans for the future?
if they didn't then does he expect her to get pregnant and just settle for him if it's by accident?
how is that fair to you?
>>
>>80421374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdJ_AXje5iI

Satan is real, working in spirit
You can see him and hear him in this world every day
Satan is real, working with power
He can tempt you and lead you astray

I attended service at a little church
In the country not long ago
A prayer was led by an old country preacher
Who then raised his hands as everyone stood and sang
"My God is real"
A warm breeze through the open windows
Brought in the smell of new mown hay in a nearby field
And the singing of birds could be heard
In the moment of silence
As the preacher opened the bible to read
And then a little old man stood up, bent with age
His hair thin and white
And said, "Preacher, tell them that satan is real too"
You can hear him in songs that give praise to idols
And sinful things of this world
You can see him in the destruction of homes torn apart
I know that satan is real
For once I had a happy home
I was loved and respected by my family
I was looked upon as a leader in my community
And then Satan came into my life
I grew selfish and un-neighborly
My friends turned against me
And finally, my home was broken apart
My children took their paths into a world of sin
Yes preacher, it's sweet to know that God is real
And know that in Him all things are possible
And we know that Heaven is a real place
Where joy shall never end
But sinner friend, if you're here today
Satan is real too
And hell is a real place
A place of everlasting punishment

Satan is real, working in spirit
You can see him and hear him in this world every day
Satan is real, working with power
He can tempt you and lead you astray
>>
>>80423452
the response isn't necessarily anti-abortion, just anti nonchalant abortion
>>
>>80423380
The thing is there are 'sociopathic' women who would do this sort of thing. This character is one of them. That's the end of it really.
>>
on one hand a child has died - on the other it was a woman's choice
I'd say it's a win - lose situation, so overall its neutral at worst, why are you all sperging about this so much?
>>
>>80423356

this
>>
>>80423452
compare a one week group of cells to a newborn baby or even a 5 year old to a 60 year old person and see how that affects your point.
normally I would expect people to value the younger human more
>>
>>80423398
So, you are telling me that the monopoly of violence (state) grants freedom for the woman and oppression for the man? Color me surprised.

>How can he possibly trust the woman to go nine months with the kid without incident?
Let here risk her life trying for an abortion like all the places where there are no licensed practitioners.
>>
File: cant wait for the dubs later.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cant wait for the dubs later.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>80422277
fucked around and got a triple double!
>>
>>80423452
>Just to be the devil's advocate - giving a fuck about a tiny clamp of cells is sort of hypocritical.
Identify for me, the EXACT point at which it turns from a "tiny clamp of cells" into a "human"
>>
>>80423452
This. Regardless of whether or not that clump of cells is human or has a soul or whatever, abortion tarnishes respect for human life and reinforces the idea that you don't need to accept responsibility your actions. You don't want a kid? Use a bag or just don't fuck everyone you meet.
>>
>>80423452
Mosquitos don't grow into intelligent, sapient beings. That's a total false equivalence and I am still somewhat in favor of the practice.
>>
File: 1461819125077.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461819125077.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>80421243
I had this happen to me. We had been in a relationship for 3 years, she was 3 months in, and we had talked before and agreed to keep it. Neither of us even considered an aborition at first. I was 24, she was 23.

Then her friend found out, and starting spiting poison into her ears.
>muh youth
>muh freedoms
>muh partying

Then we got into a mild argument over something stupid, shit happens all the time in long term relationships. While upset, her friend managed to convince her to abort my kid out of spite. She told me the next day, an I completely cut all ties with her immediately. We lived together, and I had all my stuff out same day while she was at work.

I haven't been the same. This happened 4 years ago, and I haven't dated since. I cannot trust women at all. I get anxiety when I try to have sex now and never finish. Fucked me up emotionally pretty hard.
>>
File: 1484052931004.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484052931004.png
108KB, 357x368px
>>80421374
How do girls on here feel about this scene?
>>
>>80423318
Jesus Christ man loose slut? How are you missing the point of the threads topic so hard
>>
>>80421374
That guy is a great actor, at least on this scene.
>>
>>80421374
wtf I hate women now
>>
>>80423567
Having an abortion is accepting responsibility.
>>
>>80423439
that's really worrying, paddy
>>
>>80423565
>Identify for me, the EXACT point at which it turns from a "tiny clamp of cells" into a "human"
I'm not a doctor and it's obviously a complicated question but I'd arbitrarily say when it definitively resembles a human
>>
I'm infertile so I'd leave her for being a cheating whore. I actually had an ex gf cheat on me and knocked up. Tbh the fact she got pregnant from the cheating hurt me more than the cheating itself
>>
>>80422175
so where's the guy's right to walk out?
>>
>>80423558
>So, you are telling me that the monopoly of violence (state) grants freedom for the woman and oppression for the man?
Yes, that is exactly what I'm telling you.

>Let here risk her life trying for an abortion like all the places where there are no licensed practitioners
That would probably end up an unfortunately common occurrence if a man had a say in abortion rights.
>>
>>80423472
IT'S ABOUT BEING HONEST
SHOWING COMPASSION TO YOUR PARTNER
SHE COMPLETELY IGNORED HIS FEELINGS
THAT IS NOT THE WAY A HEALTHY PERSON ACTS, YET THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS CELEBRATED NOWADAYS
>>
>yfw Lena's character gets pregnant in the first episode of the final season and decides to keep the baby

STOP NORMALIZING ABORTION LENA DUNHAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80423581
I wonder how Adam felt getting directions from Lena
>like, abortions, amirite
>>
>>80423692
It isn't celebrated. Even in the show, Adam left her to her crazy ex. They definitely weren't normal people
>>
>>80423636
>women actually believe this
>>
>>80423636
>Having an abortion is accepting responsibility.
No, it's killing your responsibility

>>80423653
>I'm not a doctor
So find a doctor who will make that claim and quote them
>I'd arbitrarily say when it definitively resembles a human
define "resembles a human"
if you're born with a deformity are you never human?
who do you only have to "resemble" a human to be human?
>>
>>80423741
Women believe the opposite too. Where am I wrong?
>>
>>80421734
We all get cool beards and many wives. What's not to like?
>>
>>80423692
clearly they have different values on what honesty is and should break up or talk things better without either of them acting like children.
The guy is throwing a fit like a self entitled prick over something they did not plan, and the girl was just being completely unsympathetic towards her partner's emotions.
>>
>>80423692
This. Relationships are a two-way street and an abortion is a big decision that should at least be discussed with your significant other.
>>
>>80423750
Hence, the use of the word 'arbitrarily', senpai
>>
>>80421243
sigh in relief
>>
File: shock.gif (4MB, 537x374px) Image search: [Google]
shock.gif
4MB, 537x374px
>>80422632
>They don't have to consider it murder if it's not what they think it is
>if it's not what they think it is

Is there no depth?
Is there no depth to which these psychopaths will not sink?
>>
>>80422834
Really made me think
>>
>>80423807
it should be discussed if you are in a serious relationship and even before sex, but no one wants to talk about that shit and risk it anyways right?
>>
Abortion is a good thing. it's more shameful to watch Girls.
>>
>>80423738
Yes it is, when abortion comes up in media it's always "my body my choice, stupiden thinking they have any right to talk about thia".
And if you argue against this, you're deemed a misogynist, a woman hater, a virgin, MGTOW, etc.
>>
>>80423750
Taking responsibility is making a decision in regards to some situation. Terminating the pregnancy or bringing the child to term are both taking responsibility. Being irresponsible would just be drinking and smoking or whatever while you carry the child to term, or abandoning it somewhere after birth.
>>
>>80423782
>self entitled prick
>doesn't want her murdering his child
>self entitled prick
wew lads

>>80423849
So, you're ok with "arbitrarily" murdering people?
>>
>>80423875
But it's the last great show on TV together with The Leftovers.
Both end this year, too.
I don't know what to watch next.
>>
>>80422873

you dodged the bullet
>>
>>80423579
On the other hand, her aborting was the best thing that ever happened to you.
>>
>>80423885
>I wasn't paying attention as I drove home and I hit someone
>I took responsibility by getting out and shooting them in the head
>>
>>80423567
>Use a bag or just don't fuck everyone you meet.
Oh well I guess everyone forgot to get the memo.
An abortion solves the problem of people with no ability to plan anywhere near the horizon of "long term" from having shitty children that they're going to raise with the same lack of foresight they were raised with.
I agree it shouldn't be seen as a contraceptive to be used after the fact.
If you really want to ban or restrict it, then you're accepting an additional burden to the social safety nets of the state.
>>
>>80423880
There's a difference between 'my body my choice' and what happened in the show. I'm referring to the woman's lack of communication to her partner. With 'my body my choice' there is still the chance for the woman to tell her partner she wants to get it terminated or whatever.

The kind of behaviour demonstrated in the show is not celebrated.
>>
>>80423439
it'll play out just like the gay marriage campaign, with violence against no campaigners and vandalism of their posters
>>
File: 1484622718543.png (738KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484622718543.png
738KB, 834x640px
>>80421374
Reminds me of that really out of place abortion episode on Bojack when I realized the show was really up its own ass
>>
>>80423901
>Im just going to impose my values on wanting to keep a kid even though we never thought or even talked about raising a family together because of our lack of communication!
>>
>>80423901
Please stop making childish arguments. Morality isn't binary.
>>
>>80423961
Except abortions are legal and shooting someone in the head after hitting them with a car is not.
>>
>>80423880
FAKE NEWS
>>
aborting keeps one more peice of shit normie off the roads and not generating waste. abortions should be encouraged along with vasectomy
>>
File: 1475283686022.jpg (2MB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1475283686022.jpg
2MB, 2560x2489px
>>80423917
I would rather have my kid, full custody, and her opting out of being apart of it's life forever than knowing it was murdered because some cunt was upset that day.
>>
I really wish I was gay and we could start the right-wing homotopia NOW.

Instead we have to do with women, who are like retarded versions of people

Western civilization is truly decadent and finished.
>>
>>80421243
why are women more sexist than men nowadays? and why are most feminists ill informed about what feminism is?
>>
>>80423782
I'm not talking about this in the context of the show anymore. More about how behaviour like this is justified by third wave feminists and everyone who speaks out against it will be shunned and driven out of the conversation.
When the media portrays a morally sick way of behaving and people applaud it in the real world, I think there's something genuinely wrong with society.
But hey, I'm just a dumb Drumpf loving cuckservative, fuck my woman hating ways.
>>
>>80424004

Oh yeah the tactics of the right and left extremes will be the same, but its going to be alot worse.

This is going to be a messier campaign and even having the discussion in the pub can lead to arguments.
>>
>>80424010
>we never talked about having a kid, so lets just kill it
top wew

>>80424025
>Morality isn't binary.
Murder is

>>80424028
>Except abortions are legal
Not in civilised states
>>
>>80421374
HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER HIT HER
>>
>>80424073
>More about how behaviour like this is justified by third wave feminists

The fuck are you talking about. Even in the show it isn't justified or applauded
>>
>>80424046
You'll never have a kid.

She clearly aborted because you would be a poor father.
>>
>>80423277
That is how this fucked up world works.
>>
>>80424043
This. Kill normies.
>>
>>80424090
>Not in civilised states

Such as
>>
>>80424046
Why should she have to go through the arduous process of pregnancy so you can raise another regressive piece of shit in poverty?
>>
>>80424062
It's because of double standards and idiots who don't know you can be sexist to men too.
>>
>>80423579
>While upset, her friend managed to convince her to abort my kid out of spite.
Wow way to get back at you, hah, that'll teach you. Stupid boys.
>>
>>80424090
>Not in civilised states

Did you forget you were trying to make a point? You should have a consistent argument rather than just reacting to every post in isolation
>>
>>80424124
Yeah, just ignore the rest of my post.
>>
a womans place is second to her husband. the man is the head of the family, it has been like this since always. a man establishes dominance and leads the family, while the wife is his subordinate. the woman/wife submits herself for procreation - this is a biological concept feminists hate to admit

the reason the west is falling apart is because we are abandoning that
>>
>>80422416
bitch if we could we would

>get to start your own family whenever you goddamn please without the input of a sociopathic narcissist
>for the low low price of 9 months of not drinking and a day of pain, have a cherished loved one to hold dear forever

you can hold pregnancy over everyone's heads like its some unfathomable trial, but if hundreds of millions of women can do it every day, so can any man
>>
>>80422632
I can feel nonchalant about blacks being hanged too. Am I strong now?
>>
>>80423773
A. Abort the baby. No consequences for your actions. You are a murderer in some people's eyes.
B. Keep the baby. You deal with the consequences of your actions. You don't murder anything under any definitions.

You tell me which one sounds more like accepting responsibility. You have sex to make human babies. That's how biology works and you should know the risks going in.

But that's just like, my opinion, man.
>>
>>80424090
>we never talked about having a kid, so lets just kill it

then move on, leave your "murderer" now ex-girlfriend, and find someone who shares in your beliefs. There are over 6 billion people on earth, Im sure you can find a woman who wants to copulate with you. There has to be
>>
>>80424142
Queensland

>>80424178
>You should have a consistent argument rather than just reacting to every post in isolation
I have been consistent
You want to murder children so that they can't inconvenience you. I don't
>>
>>80423277
Because it is undeniable fact, kid.
>>
>>80424144
I make well over six figures now, at the time I was working at my first job as a software engineer at 75k a year, just recently graduating school. I would have not had any issue paying for anything.

Not everyone here is a neet loser.
>>80424126
She was emotional and listened to her cunt friend that never liked me.
>>
>>80424207
>if hundreds of millions of women can do it every day
I think you're overestimating how many births there are a year. Not that it devalues the rest of your post.
>>
>>80424236
>just move on
>she murdered some, but just move on
This is the problem, you only think there are 2 people in the scenario when there are actually 3
>>
Can't wait for all these degenerate sluts to die alone and miserable because they chose to be promiscuous and destroy their children. Who else here /thotpatrol/?
>>
>>80424207
Sure thing, junior.
>>
>>80424188
I don't know who applauded it in the real world.

But if a 'morally sick' way of acting is shown in the show in a completely neutral way and causes a break between two characters, and in the same show this decision is not made by another character in the same circumstance, can you really blame the show?
>>
>>80424154
>googles sexism
>prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex
>typically against women

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>80424215
Abortion is a consequence though.
>>
>>80421374

Let Muslims just kill us all already.
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>80423565
when brain activity starts
>>
>>80424301
/christianmingle/ /tradwife/ /chadmindset/
>>
>>80424269
>makes six figures
>spends his time bitching about women on an anime image board

She didn't abort because she was emotional she aborted because she couldn't live with the possibility if having to let your degenerate spawn having to grow inside her for fear your absolute retardation might infect her
>>
>>80424237
>You want to murder children so that they can't inconvenience you. I don't

No, the argument is about how an abortion is taking responsibility in a situation. I've explained how. If you don't want to follow the conversation don't bother replying.
>>
>>80424297
that's because you see a zygote have the value of a human life
which there's nothing wrong about, but is the nature of the whole pro-choice pro-life arguments
>>
File: 1483136809850.jpg (70KB, 569x623px) Image search: [Google]
1483136809850.jpg
70KB, 569x623px
>>80421374
>that top comment
>her non-nonchalant attitude
>adam driver is clearly meant to be an irrational asshole
Please, God, kill me now.
>>
>>80424444
You're here forever.
>>
>>80424412
For some people, such as yourself, brain activity never really starts.
>>
>>80421374
*Star Wars joke*
>>
>>80424444
Pretty much this.

A woman would only abort if she knew the father would be terrible.
>>
>>80424475
The comment says nothing about Adam.
>>
>>80424487
And I'm not wasting my time bitching about 'mug womyn are cunts'
>>
>>80424516
Delusional. Women abort because they can't be fucked to raise their children, not because of any fault of the father.
>>
>>80424361
>Why is this allowed?
Because a retard wrote it
If it was "historically against women" that'd be ok
or "typically against women in Middle Eastern countries"

>>80424412
So we should be able to harvest the organs of brain dead people?

>>80424447
>how an abortion is taking responsibility in a situation
Yeah, you think "responsibility" is killing whatever you're supposed to be responsible for.

>John, you're responsibile for organising the wedding reception
>Ok
>John! Why didn't you organise the wedding reception
>I took responsibility by just not organising it instead

>>80424465
Did you have a point?
>>
>>80424444
Wasted quints.
So the anon isn't allowed to talk about things that concern him here, because in your opinion he earns too much money?
And lets just call the guy that earns SIX FIGURES a retard to justify his deranged girlfirend's and her cunt friend's behaviour.
Great job.
>>
>>80424555
Instead you're wasting it complaining about complaining. So much more productive.
>>
>>80424551
?

He meant it as a separate point
>>
>>80424559
Incorrect, kid.

Women are naturally inclined to be mothers and it is a distressing choice they have to make when they know deep down the father is a loser.
>>
>>80423581
Girl here. While I am pro choice, this scene upset me. Unless you are single and happen to get knocked up by a one night stand, in which case I think it would be okay to abort without saying anything, then you should absolutely discuss the decision with your partner. Even if your decision is ultimately to abort, and you have no emotional hang ups or moral qualms about it, your partner absolutely deserves to know.
>>
>>80421243
Eye for an eye. The only acceptable response.

Updoot if you agree.
>>
>>80424566
>So we should be able to harvest the organs of brain dead people?

if they put it in their will, then sure
>>
>>80422618
If you're not baiting, kys, cunt.
>>
>>80424631
>naturally inclined to be mothers
naturally inclined to get cuckmaster9000 to raise Chad Thunder Cock's offspring

nice pop-psychology btw faggot
>>
File: true face of latina women.jpg (239KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
true face of latina women.jpg
239KB, 1280x960px
>told me gf I want to keep her barefoot and pregnant at home making me meals and taking care of my kids
>she smiled and said it sounds great

Having a latina gf is the best. White bitches are crazy.
>>
>>80424697
Post hands
>>
>>80424697
the woman has ZERO obligation to tell her husband anything regarding HER body. what is it going to take for your dumb drumpf supporters to realize that?
>>
>>80424566
>Yeah, you think "responsibility" is killing whatever you're supposed to be responsible for.

Responsibility is taking action, yes, in terms of preventing the birth of a child. Using contraceptives is being responsible in this regard, so is having an abortion.
>>
>>80424744
I see you are another buzzword-spouting redditor.

Please. Go home.
>>
File: 1484006605742.jpg (45KB, 336x346px) Image search: [Google]
1484006605742.jpg
45KB, 336x346px
yummy
>>
>>80424617
He misinterpreted the point.
>>
>>80424697
M I L W A U K E E
I
L
W
A
U
K
E
E
>>
>>80424631
Stop calling the anon a kid.
I don't agree with you, but that just makes your post seem condescending and quite frankly, retarded.
>>
>>80421374

My blood is fucking boiling
Thanks for this. I already got Hypertension and now I'm gonna probably die 5 years earlier
>>
>>80424697
*rolls eyes*

ugh, internalized misogyny much?
>>
>>80421374
brb, heading over to the local mosque and converting
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
>>80424797
what buzzwords, kiddo?
>>
>>80424631
>crazy women
>maternal

Maybe for like five days out of the year
>>
>>80424776
Ha. I'm not even conservative. Just a decent human being senpai.
>>
>>80424776
Jesus this trolling has taken to new levels of bizarre.
>>
>>80424721
>if they put it in their will, then sure
A fetus doesn't have a will that says "if you want you can kill me before my brain develops"

Your argument was that if there is no brain activity, you should be able to kill them
Does that extend to a 40 year old who is brain dead?

>>80424783
>Responsibility is taking action, yes, in terms of preventing the birth of a child. Using contraceptives is being responsible in this regard, so is having an abortion.
So, you actually agree with the analogy I used
You're actually that retarded

>my son has type 1 diabetes
>I don't think he wants to live with type 1 diabetes
>so I took responsibility and drowned him
>>
>>80422906
fuckface! i watched that before you were even born, but forgot about that scene and that cutted image didn't help recognize it either
>>
File: 1476726092135.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
1476726092135.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
>>80421374
>jewmerican television
>>
>>80424937
They don't kill fetus, they just remove them.
>>
>>80424937
how can you consider something alive when it hasn't developed a brain!
>>
>>80422058
women have always been like this
women will always be like this

"can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em..."
>>
it feels good knowing that, whether the far right gets in power or the muslims take over, liberalism's expiration date is approaching fast
>>
>>80421374

You know what? Maybe ISIS is right.
>>
File: crab.jpg (31KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
31KB, 500x359px
>>80424973
>They don't kill fetus, they just remove them.
>>
>>80424870
Ugh. Undiagnosed sociopathy much?
>>
>>80423298
>being a cuck
>to your own child

wh-
>>
>>80422718
>nobody who posts on this site is fit to breed.
thats exactly why it hit soft spot
>>
>>80424973
You don't actually know how an abortion is done, do you?

>>80424996
>hasn't developed a brain!
So you've changed from "brain activity" to "hasn't developed a physical brain"

Would you like to change your argument any more or will you stick with this one?
>>
>>80421243

abortion is great because only poor people, minorities, and feminist get them.

Its natural selection on steroid. Even if the undesirables breed, they kill their kids before they are born.
>>
>>80425037
>tfw what we've always been told is the "enemy" ends up being the only way out of this hellhole

JUST
>>
File: 1485186149472.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485186149472.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>80421243
hard to say but it's a pretty screwed up thing to do

i wonder how many babies have been aborted without the father knowing. disturbing thought 2bh
>>
File: 1408123796447.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1408123796447.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>abortion ISN'T murder
>I was only 3 months, it's just a clump of cells!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X8_WEFq15Q
>>
>>80424937
>Does that extend to a 40 year old who is brain dead?

if there is no viable way to bring him back, and is brain dead, then the decision would befall the family.
It's a tragic decision that would have been settled if the person wrote a will beforehand or told a close person the actions to take in case he turned brain dead.

But in the scenario where he got into a car accident that left him in a coma, then I feel the most humane and responsible thing is to keep him alive.

It's tricky though, when you mean brain-dead what do you mean, like half their frontal lobe gone? their ability to make decisions and even think? having a sense of self?
>>
>>80424937

If I become a vegetable every one I know knows I don't want to live, what ever hell I'm going through I want it to end. And I would gladly pull the plug to help any poor soul stuck in that condition.

Now I'm not the guy you replied to but comparing underdeveloped brain and a brain dead person is stacking the argument to your side and its bullshit, I've lurked in this thread since about four post in and I refuse to give my opinion on the subject but you are purposely twisting the argument to your favor with your wording.

Try and word that again for OP that isn't cunty.
>>
>>80424937

Isn't pulling the plug a common decision that has to be made?
>>
>IIT: triggered drumpfkins
>>
>>80425099
>So you've changed from "brain activity" to "hasn't developed a physical brain"

you can't have brain activity without physically having a brain, also you might be getting posts mixed
>>
>>80425107
What about all the poor religious people? Muslims come to mind
>>
>>80425179
spotted the toastie roastie
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>80424925
>pro-choice
>leftist
>decent
No, you're not. You're clearly human garbage.
>>
>>80425153
VOLDEMORT!?
>>
>>80421243
There's nothing wrong with abortion, but I think it's a decision that should be made as a couple.
If I were Adam in this scene, I'd have put another baby in her.
>>
>>80424566
you're sorta just trolling at this point, but i like what you're saying and the way you're saying it

keep it up, senpai

captcha: only entry only
>>
Uneducated Drumpf voters BTFO

Fuck white people, hope they all get abortions
>>
>>80425107
Wasn't the "Pioneer" of abortion a racist woman? IIRC she specifically said she wanted to encourage blacks to get them.
>>
>>80425063
I shouldn't have laughed at this post as much as I did.
>>
>>80424937
Having someone injured or sick and killing them is not what the argument is about. You're preventing life not ending it.

You're still arguing from your perspective rather than following from my premises to the conclusion.

My argument addresses the idea that 'having an abortion is not being responsible for your actions'

In the action of coming pregnant, the only irresponsible thing to do would be to carry the child to term without regard for its wellbeing, i.e. drinking, smoking, or with the idea to abandon it after birth

Being responsible for your pregnancy means coming to a decision based on that circumstance:

a) prevent the child from developing, being born, obtaining life 'before it is too late' (legally)
b) carry the child to term in a healthy way
>>
>leftist call soldiers "baby killers"

>leftist also support abortion

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>80425168
>if there is no viable way to bring him back, and is brain dead, then the decision would befall the family.
There is a way to bring him back
Just wait a few months and he'll have a fully functioning brain again

>>80425172
>>80425176
see above

>>80425205
Those are 2 COMPLETELY different things
Being unable to use your legs and NOT HAVING LEGS are two very different things
Figure out what your argument is.
>>
>>80424937
If someone is brain dead, that's it. The only thing keeping them alive is the machines.
>>
>>80425281
>Just wait a few months and he'll have a fully functioning brain again

That's not how brains work.
>>
>>80425277
>responsibility is killing your child so you don't have to care for it
ok, glad we got that sorted out
You're a responsible adult, anon
Good on you
>>
>>80422003
>what is moonwalk
>>
>>80425172
>i refuse to give my opinion on the subject
Yet you're conpletely justified to judge other posters for theirs.
Fuck off lad.
>>
>>80421374

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE
>>
>>80425280
almost as ironic as feminists who support islam
>>
>>80425281
Brain cells don't regenerate, unfortunately.
>>
>>80424950
>i watched that before you were even born
Impossible, I was born in 1936, now please leave this board young man
>>
>>80421472
This guy gets it.
>>
>>80425332
uh, you can just give him a brain transplant?

you drumpfkins are so ignorant it hurts
>>
>>80425281
Being 'brain dead' is irreversible. Different from being in a coma.
>>
>>80425325
>>80425332
This is a very special case, anons
There's currently ZERO brain activity with this 40 year old, but Dr. House is on the case, and he says that if we just keep him alive for a few months he'll make a complete recovery.

So, do you tell Dr. House to fuck off and harvest the guy's organs, or do you wait a few months?
>>
>>80425266
Margaret Sanger was her name I think.
>>
>>80422959
there wouldn't be a kid without his part

>>80424776
you should kill yourself instead of your child tho
>>
>>80425280
Because a fetus is a potential life and a child is an actual life with agency, feelings, etc.

The actual is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>80423970
>additional burden to the social safety nets of the state.

better yet, get rid of the safety nets

these problems just solve themselves
>>
One less kike in the world
>>
>>80425384
I check if he's an organ donor first.
>>
>>80425266

Margaret Sanger and yes. It was more about controlling the birth of the lower class in general which included blacks. She was also strongly against immigration.

She essentially fear what the movie Idiocracy was. Where the elite and upper class have fewer and fewer children and the plebs have more and more to the point where the world is overun by unchecked retards fucking each other
>>
>>80425037
Maybe?
>>
>>80421734
Thankfully the Chinese will go scorched earth once things in the West are ruined.
>>
>>80425364
>>80425378
see >>80425384

>>80425412
You think that card has a stipulation which allows for harvesting his organs if he's currently brain dead but will make a recovery?
>>
>>80424776
>man gets a vasectomy
>doesn't tell wife
>she wastes her only fertile years with someone sterile

File: 23.jpg (41KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
41KB, 500x374px
>>80425400
that's why children are allowed to vote and drive and drink and fuck.
>>
>>80425333
Keep up the equivocational fallacies all you like but my position is logically consistent.
>>
>>80425400
>a living organism is "potential" life
>>
I can't wait for Muslims to take over the world
>>
what's up with Elijah this season? he's completely unhinged
>>
>>80425350
First off read the goddamn post you fucking troglodyte.

Second I clearly call out his retarded way of arguing since he is resorting to tactics like saying it possible to heal a fucking brain dead person to make his argument valid.

>>80425384
And this is reality not a work of fiction, if we are in movie land then what does it matter if you don't get an abortion if they are a central character and nice they will live a good life.
>>
>>80425410
this is the kind of shit that doesnt help us progress. cant you keep your racism down a little bit? you de legitimize people who are trying to expose the kabal
>>
>>80425384
This is an unrealistic case. In all cases of brain death other than this special case there is literally 0 chance of recovery. Pull the plug in all these realistic situations.
>>
>>80425453
Yes, they're pretty clear on the wording, there has to be no reasonable expectation that the patient would ever recover. Otherwise it's murder.
>>
>>80425478

I always wondered why the alt-right is so opposed to muslims when they essentially want the same thing.
>>
>>80425482
>he's completely unhinged
Have you never seen an episode of this show before?
>>
>>80425482
Yeah it's enjoyable though.
>>
>>80425585
>i wonder why people are opposed to people who want to kill them
>>
>>80425462
Sure bud, I agree

>>80425486
>>80425519
>And this is reality not a work of fiction
Are you claiming to know the exact point at which a fetus develops a sense of being/identity/personality/consciousness?
If you do, then please share it and I'll agree that prior to that point you can kill that clump of cells, but I don't know when that clump of cells becomes a human being (no one does) and I don't think anyone should take the chance that they're killing someone.

>>80425568
>no reasonable expectation that the patient would ever recover
But the patient in question will recover.
>>
>>80422873
i'm sorry, anon

you child died so that you may live, far away from her shitiness. never forget.
>>
>>80425419
Seems reasonable.

From what I understand the pill wasn't really around until the 70s,I wonder if she were alive then would she be more partial to making BC more accessible to the poor instead of resorting to abortions.
>>
>>80425585
>I always wondered why the left is so opposed to Nazis when they essentially want the same thing.
>>
>>80422058
Always like that, doesn't change the fact that some of them are still pretty fucking awesome though.
>>
>>80425585
I guess "alt-right" (or anyone for that matter) is literally ISIS because they believe that pro-choice is dumb.
>>
>>80425638
Then you don't get to take their organs.
>>
>>80425626
They only want to kill them because they're not Muslim, but if they became Muslim...
>>
File: 1488963660563.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488963660563.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>80425486
Hey, you never know!
I mean, the fact that you're posting right now seems like good enough evidence to me that brain dead people can at least communicate with other people.
>>
>>80421374
he overreacted.

i'd break up with her right then just the same. what else aren't you going to tell me about?
>>
>>80423782
very little in life ever ends up being planned, anon
>>
>>80425473
Think of a fetus as a seed that has yet to sprout or an egg that has yet to hatch. Yes, everything that exists on earth is either a living organism or inorganic matter. This doesn't make a fetus capable of feeling in the sense that we would attribute to an "actual" conscious living thing. It's just potential.
>>
>>80425713
>but if they became Muslim...
I'm sorry to break this to you, but Muslims are biggest victims of terrorism...
>>
File: Dumb fucker.gif (462KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb fucker.gif
462KB, 450x254px
>>80425638
>Are you claiming to know the exact point at which a fetus develops a sense of being/identity/personality/consciousness?

No and you can't prove I did in anyway. Your an asshole who has been going in circles bullshitting. Your arguments boil down to what?

>>80425748
Try harder next time, I'm kinda embarrassed for you.
>>
>>80425638
>I don't think anyone should take the chance that they're killing someone.

If you don't like abortions, don't have one.
>>
>>80425681

well from what I read about her, it was more about the poor not being able to afford contraception in the first place and because they were just uneducated about sex. And planned parenthood didnt start doing abortions until the 70s.

she was just a """"humane"""" eugenicists as opposed to say the Nazis.

Her entire philosophy was based around eugenics and not ""womens rights""
>>
>>80425790
>I failed basic biology: the post
>>
>>80422570
It's a far more complex show than people give it credit for. American Bitch in the current season was a real masterpiece with some very ambiguous storytelling.

A way of reading that episode is that some rape can partially be blamed on the victim, that's very bold of Lena Dunham to say and yet totally in line with her stands. It really is a great episode.
>>
>>80425859
>If you don't like killing Jews, don't kill one
>>
>>80425921
Yeah the show is misinterpreted here.
>>
>>80425846
Yeah, I'm really not good with bantz when I'm tired.
I'll try harder next time.
>>
>>80425790
So it's ok to kill babies as long they're under 18 months old?
>>
>>80424126
you're fucking evil
>>
>>80425846
>No and you can't prove I did in anyway
But you're claiming that a recovering brain dead guy is a work of fiction and thus irrelevant but that knowing when a fetus becomes a human is 100% known
Which it isn't

>>80425859
>if you don't like crime, don't be a criminal
>if you don't like getting raped, don't be a rapist
>if you don't like morons, don't be a moron
in theory this works if you're the only person in the world
>>
>>80425953
xD
>>
>>80425953
There's no 'chance' of killing someone if you kill a Jew, you are killing someone.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170315-001538.png (743KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170315-001538.png
743KB, 1440x2560px
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister
>>
>>80424444
projecting
>>
>>80426005
No:
>>80426018
>>
>>80426018
What if I don't consider Jews as human? I should be allowed kill them as often as I like. Keep your opinions out of my oven.
>>
>>80426024
Dunham's sister for anyone wondering
>>
>>80426074
"no" isn't an argument.
>>
>>80426005
Dude you did it again, you just twisted an argument.

I said you shouldn't compare them. They are unrelated and you are incorrectly twisting statements. I'm not going to reply to you again, you lost, and you know it.
>>
>>80425994
I don't think it is either right or wrong. Just that a fetus is not a conscious "person" yet.
>>
File: sister.jpg (147KB, 1150x1728px) Image search: [Google]
sister.jpg
147KB, 1150x1728px
>>80426024
fug
>>80426099
>>
>>80421374
So this is hw Ben Solo became Kylo Ren
>>
>>80426094
Not since it interferes with the law, no.
>>
>>80426024
>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipster
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary (POSTSCRIPT: a leaked email from the campaign talked about how horribly received this all was and how it was hurting her campaign)
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>80426136
Humans aren't conscious by the standard definition until 18-24 months. Can I kill a baby if I don't want to take care of it?
>>
>>80425993
Its alright.

>>80426146
KILL IT WITH FIRE.
>>
>>80426133
I linked you to my argument, which is why I used a colon
>>
File: 1483272531475.jpg (494KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1483272531475.jpg
494KB, 1080x1350px
>>80425277
>a) prevent the child from developing, being born, obtaining life
>>
If its the womans choice then the man shouldnt have to pay for the baby once its out. Simple. But for some reason thats not the case.
>>
>>80426198
Sure. You can do anything you are capable of.
>>
>>80426135
>I said you shouldn't compare them
Shouldn't compare what?
A brain dead guy and a fetus? You realise that the original claim was that a fetus wasn't a human because it had no brain activity and all this spawned from that assertion, right?

>I'm not going to reply to you again, you lost, and you know it.
>LALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU THEREFORE I WIN
wew
>>
>>80426215
Except your "argument" about killing a Jew had nothing to do with what I stated.
>>
>>80426239
Not him but you failed that argument when you presented brain damage as reversible.
>>
>>80421374
great now im mad
>>
>>80426302
You don't realise that you're talking to multiple people?
>>
>>80426302
You used the same line of argument as the person I was responding to in that post.

Either way I was addressing the argument about 'chance'.
>>
How is child support legal? Like why can't I just kill my son to avoid paying his cunt of a mother? She could have prevented his life altogether and that's fine (I would have paid for that too) But now that I could humanely dispose of him without harming a human who matters its suddenly illegal.
>>
>>80425262
(jokes on you, minorities abort at much higher rates)
>>
>>80426319
Dude just stop replying to him he just keeps twisting arguments to fit his point.

He can't argue like a normal person then he can just sit on his limp point.
>>
>>80426237
spooky
>>
>>80426319
>Not him but you failed that argument when you presented brain damage as reversible.
I made an unrealistic claim to highlight their own unrealistic claim
It's called an analogy

>>80426377
Yes, but sometimes it's hard to tell since there are no ids.

>>80426384
The original claim was "If you don't like abortions, don't get one"
This is a retarded claim since it's an amoral action regardless of who is commiting it
I tried to show this to you by saying "If you don't like crime, don't be a criminal", highlighting that even if you choose not to be a criminal, someone else may and that's still damaging to society.
I hope this has cleared it up for you
>>
>>80426389
This is my point. Child support isnt right for the man if he didnt want the baby
>>
>>80426501
>I made an unrealistic claim to highlight their own unrealistic claim

No, you just made a false equivalence. There's nothing unrealistic about the possibility that a fetus isn't technically human -- you even alluded to this yourself. There's everything unrealistic about recovering from being brain dead.
>>
>>80426389
Not too mention I have to watch the little fuck one weekend a month and one month of the summer. (She doesn't pay for his food that time last time I checked)

Fuck I wish I had had a daughter, I would of actually fought for custody instead of just pretending for my parents sake.
>>
>>80426621
Stop dude just ignore him, its clear he is an idiot.
>>
>>80426501
The original claim was in response to this:
> I don't think anyone should take the chance that they're killing someone.

The key phrases being 'I don't think' and 'take the chance'.

If you don't want to take the chance, because you think it's amoral, don't take it.

Otherwise it's legally permitted.

Others may not think it's amoral. It's basically an opinion, supported in some way by reasoning.

That's the end of it really.
>>
>>80421374
holyfuck that's a really good scene

this guy is great
>>
>>80426389
This I just beat my wifes son until he learned to shut the fuck up
>>
>>80426621
>There's nothing unrealistic about the possibility that a fetus isn't technically human
>the possibility
Yes, I agree, but I'm not going to pull the plug on "the possibility"
>you even alluded to this yourself
I said that I'd be ok with abortions if you could prove conclusively when a fetus turns from "cells" into "human"
You are yet to do this

>>80426759
Shooting into a crowd to stop a criminal isn't legal
Drunk driving isn't legal
Criminal negligence isn't legal (hence the name)

>It's basically an opinion
Sure, but it's an "opinion" which leads to someone living or dying.
As such I think it's rather an important topic
>>
>>80426389
Exactly my point children aren't people. They should be property until they're 10, and the state should have to give me my daughter back.
>>
File: 1482890872821.jpg (14KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1482890872821.jpg
14KB, 300x366px
say it with me, boys:

#GoodToBeGay.
>>
>>80421374
I'm going to be Devils Advocate here and say that this scene is actually really well done. It does not pick a side whatsoever. Just because the woman is very-liberal, doesn't mean we're just supposed to go along with it as if its nothing. We are supposed to empathize with Adam Driver's character.
>>
>>80427017
i guarantee you some liberal women are thinking he's a whiny man baby who doesn't understand.
>>
>>80427152
And (I'm assuming) you think that she's sociopathic and intolerant.

People are allowed to have different opinions from you. But the writing in this scene is not at fault.
>>
>>80426937
>You are yet to do this

I'm not trying to. It's not the point I'm making.

>Shooting into a crowd to stop a criminal isn't legal

But otherwise you'd advocate murder for someone who stole a handbag?

In any case, this is all based on another equivocation, this time with 'possibility'.

But my point remains: abortions are legal, but you can act on your opinions if you want to not get an abortion. There's no grey area with shooting into a crowd compared to whether a fetus is human. It's a functional system, even if you disagree that it's not the 'right' one.

But yes I am going to stop arguing now since it seems like it is concluded; I've summed up both points.
>>
>>80421374
I would've killed her and kept her body in a vat of acid
>>
>>80427247
but it's clear the show is trying to state she is in the right and women like her in real life shouldn't feel ashamed.
>>
>>80427307
>It's not the point I'm making.
But that's the point you're supporting.
>abortions are legal
Slavery was legal at many points throughout history, so is slavery ok?
Homosexuality was illegal at many points throughout history, so is homosexuality bad?
Juts because something is legal or illegal in CURRENT YEAR doesn't mean it's the correct judgement.
It may not even align with how the populace thinks on the subject.
>>
>>80427411
I didn't get that impression at all, to be honest. I think it showed him being more reasonable by saying they should have discussed it first. It depends on how that story arc is resolved. If he apologizes for getting angry, then you're right.
>>
>>80427411
How is it clear? I don't think it is. Adam acts out like he always does but he has good points, as does she. They both just decide to split up based on this confrontation. She's portrayed as being in this bizarre intense relationship with her ex, not really a rational upstanding citizen.

Later Hannah gets pregnant and doesn't get an abortion. The show doesn't really take sides.
>>
>>80427566
>The show doesn't really take sides.
>the big bad man called her EVIL for getting an abortion
>she just responds blankly with, you just don't understand, and walks out
Yeah, it's not biased towards the woman at all
>>
>380 replies
For once, a bigly quality thread on /tv/
No, I'm not being sarcastic
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.