[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. He didn't get anything? No sex, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Taxi Guy.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi Guy.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I don't get it. He didn't get anything? No sex, no girlfriend, just a story he can tell the guys at breakfast before work?
>>
He had his mental illness validated by broader society, which is really all he wanted through pursuing women to begin with; a feeling of normality.
>>
File: taxidriver.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
taxidriver.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Taxi Driver is about the rejected male population who now has to fight for a place in world that has all but alienated and turned them into freaks.
>>
>>80415993
Movie sucked.
>>
>>80416166
y-you sucked
>>
>>80416079
>mental illness

and which mental illness was this?
>>
>>80417376
PTSD from the war you dumb cuck, don't you pay any attention
>>
>>80417376
autism
>>
>>80417393
>he thinks Travis was actually a veteran
>is telling others to pay attention to the film

My sides
>>
>>80417393
He doesn't display any PTSD symptoms. How do you know he has PTSD? Did you diagnose him?

He wasn't mentally ill, he was tired of the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth and the shit.
>>
>>80417458
He has a USMC t-shirt, combat jacket and has a NVA flag hanging in his room. He's a veteran you stupid fuck,

This isn't the first time you've tried to claim this too.
>>
>>80417393
he probably barely saw action, look at his face when he says he was honorably discharged, you can tell he's lying. He probably joined the military to get away from society, didn't fit into the military either, so he found his way out of that, too.
>>
>>80417511
>joined the military to get away from society

do you not know anything about US history?
>>
>>80417511
No you stupid fuck, I already told you probably three separate times now, he's not lying about anything. The shirt, the jacket and the flag confirm it along with the newspaper clipping confirming he served.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: Taxi.Driver.1976.webm (3MB, 998x540px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi.Driver.1976.webm
3MB, 998x540px
>>80416089
What does that have to do with insomnia?
>>
>>80417694
kek, what are you talking about, he says he served in the first scene of the movie, he says he was honorably discharged you fucking neckbeard
what's all this shit about spotting clues that he served, it's the first thing they tell you
>>
>>80417766
nvm I thought you were the same retard claiming Travis wasn't even in the USMC
>>
>>80417511
>he probably barely saw action

He has a visible wound while doing push-ups, most likely from the war. You fucks never pay attention to subtle details.
>>
>>80416166
Agreed. Some of the classics are great but this one was mediocre.
The scene where he was practicing with the gun was kinda cool though.
>>
>>80416166
Le contrarian meme

KYS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.