[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know jack won't kill them because they have blood and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1489301616235.png (213KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
1489301616235.png
213KB, 600x335px
You know jack won't kill them because they have blood and he can't cut them like he cuts robots.
they probably going to be defeated in surrender or "purifying", or they gonna realize jack is not the bad guy and start help him(most likely)
Anyway they won't die because they have blood and they can't show blonde on that show.
>>
>>80415536
>can't show blood
Wow you really are fucking retarded
>>
>>80415536
Kill them in a way that doesn't involve blood. Some how trick them and get them to all go off a cliff or something. That being said, you're probably right.
>>
>>80415536
>You know jack won't kill them because they have blood and he can't cut them like he cuts robots.
I don't think that shit applies anymore since Jack is WASTED AND WOUNDED and the show is on Adult Swim now.
>>
>>80415564
So they can show blood now because it's on adult swim, but they wil never do that because the show never had blood at the first place, and they won't add blood this season because it's just not fit the style of the show.
>>
>>80415849
Holy fuckin shit u dumb lol
>>
>>80415849
You didn't watch it?
>>
File: samurai jack free you.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack free you.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>80415849
>>
>>80416081
I watched it years ago(the first seasons) and I don't remember any blood. maybe he cutted an alien with "green blood" or something like that.
>>80416062
you are an Idiot, I would explain myself better I know English better.
and mark my words, he won't cut their flesh with any blade.
>>
File: samuraijackold_4.png (228KB, 313x521px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijackold_4.png
228KB, 313x521px
>>80415536
>cant show blood
>>
>>80416708
But did they show the moment of the cut?
and you can't see his flesh wound.
>>
>>80415849
theyve already said that jack will kill his first human enemy in this season
i could see him killing at least one of the daughters
>>
>>80416804
Oh. thanks
>>
>>80416307
>gets a TV-14 rating for Violence
>the first episode literally has blood coming out of the masks of the Aku women when their assasssins train against them
>the first 4 seasons were on Cartoon Network, this season is on Adult Swim

nigga you dumb as shit
>>
>>80416769
who cares the point was "they cant show blood" but they did you giant fucking retard
>>
>>80417082
still he never cut humans the way he cut robots
>>80417159
But it wasn't my point fully, because of muh English.
We never saw a blade goes through a flesh in this show, this would have made the show more than TV-14 probably.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.