[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Told I have to watch this, it's 'amazing sci-fi,'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: intershitler.jpg (237KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
intershitler.jpg
237KB, 630x1200px
>Told I have to watch this, it's 'amazing sci-fi,' 'all the science is sound, etc'
>Watch
>Protag gets sucked into a black hole and uses the power of love to become a time travelling ghost
What the fuck
Why do people praise this
I fucking hate plebs and their shit taste in film
>>
File: 1453736350005.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
1453736350005.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>80415481
>>
>watch
why do people go on the internet and tell lies
>>
>>80415593
>>80415644
Prove me wrong, Nolan fags.
>>
not OP
The reason the drone crashed and the Combine wnet to his house, it's only becasue he was in that 5th dimension and try to communicate with Murphy?
>>
>>80416005
Bump, please someone answer
>>
>>80415481
My biggest problem with it is how the earth scenes are so lacking in context.

They never say where in the US they are, or how far in the future it is, and it's never really explained what the "blight" is, so it feels less like a plausible future and more like some weird alternate dimension.
>>
>>80415481
>ses the power of love to become a time travelling ghost
Either this is bait or you're fucking retarded
>>
>>80417105
Confirmed for having not seen the movie.
>>
File: IMG_8624.jpg (49KB, 750x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8624.jpg
49KB, 750x551px
>>80415481
>doing what /tv/ aka polreddït tells you to
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (14KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
14KB, 540x332px
>>80417807
Are you seriously so retarded that you thought love was an actual power in the movie? It's a fucking Chris Nolan movie and you still have a hard time grasping the simple concepts and messages in it.
>>
both the beginning and the ending sucked dick

the part inbetween was pretty good

all in all ok at best
>>
>>80417894
>Are you seriously literally being seriously literal, at this literal serious moment, for literally seriously?
All I can say is "Love transcends time and space"
>>
>>80417894
>>80418474
I can't tell who's trolling who
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.