[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch? You guys are being ironic when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck did I just watch?

You guys are being ironic when you say this show is one of the best, right?
>>
The last season ruined everything, I don't know what they were thinking nor what the people who claimed to like it are.
>>
File: 1353960190726.png (850KB, 936x700px) Image search: [Google]
1353960190726.png
850KB, 936x700px
>>80409016
It is one of the best shows ever. Sixth season is shit, but the finale makes up for it.
>>
>>80409483
This. If you don't find Lost to ve amazing you're legitimately a big bang theory loving, minion fucking normie
>>
>>80409483
I never really got into the hype around her, but she looks god damn gorgeous here.
>>
>>80409016

Name a SINGLE show more captivating and intriguing in the first seasons
>>
Great show, last season sucked

4 8 15 16 23 42
>>
>>80409676
I hated her before Ant-Man

The bobcut changed that somehow
>>
>>80409016
Season 6 of lost is a pleb filter

It has its flaws but people who act like it's some huge piece of shit never understood the show in the first place
>>
GOD TIER
> S1
> S2

GREAT TIER
> S4
>S5

SHIT TIER
> S3
> S6
>>
>>80409016
it's another kate cant decide beatween jack and sawyer so she fucks them both
>>
>>80409441
The last season?
More like the second.
>>
>>80409752

I'd go with Juliet t.b.h.

She's a literal 10/10
>>
>>80409753
I will always hate the fags who shit on season 2. I will always hate you
>>
>>80409798
juliet looks like her face is made of botox but i dont even like kate, she had such toned arms, she looked like a man at one point

i like the blonde girl who gets with sayid, the annoying one. she was hot
>>
>>80409676
I hated kate but love Eve she is such a bro in any interview she does. I remember once Jimmy kimmel jokingly bought her a sandwich for an interview and she unapologetically ate the whole sandwich between answering questions
>>
>>80409700

Pretty much any of the good HBO shows.
>>
File: 1005193lost1.jpg (21KB, 210x305px) Image search: [Google]
1005193lost1.jpg
21KB, 210x305px
>>80409838

I dunno. Big titted blondes just do it for me. I wonder if they're even real.
>>
After first two seasons I figured out that there is no answers and it's just people running around or pointing eeapons at each other with 2-4 minutes of interesting things happening per episode.
It's literally The Walking Dead, just with a slightly better execution.
>>
>>80409872
HE
>>
File: martin_keamy_lost.jpg (94KB, 322x500px) Image search: [Google]
martin_keamy_lost.jpg
94KB, 322x500px
>>80409739
>SHIT TIER
>S3

yeah wuteva ill wreck ur shit m8
>>
>>80409930

WAS
>>
File: john_locke_fuck_you.png (198KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
john_locke_fuck_you.png
198KB, 624x352px
>>80409930
HAS TO GO BACK
>>
>>80409899

Come to think of it, if I watched Lost when it has airing, I'd pull a Hinckley for her.
>>
seemed good at first. went to absolute shit once all the time travel started.
>>
>>80409838
I liked the crazy one.
Really wanted an extension on that side story.
Maybe with a little less hurly.

>>80409700
Any season.
I only watched it because I didn't finish it a billion years ago.
The start is soo cringe with know-it-all-"alpha" jack and she-completes-him kate.

>>80409739
SHIT TIER
>Every episode without locke, eko or dave
>>
>>80410046

Yeah that was the point when they jumped the shark.
>>
major part of LOST appeal was the /tv/ posting experience
many fun threads were had during that pre-abatap timeframe
>>
Unlike other boards, anon, /tv/ hasn't been declining.

It was worse.
Lost generals, abatap, pedos, glauposting....as shit as it is now, its not nearly as bad.

Lost is a bad show that people from that era like, nowadays mainly because it reminds them of the past. Then because of memes.
>>
>>80409700

The Shield.
The Americans.
Fargo.

There, three and I didn't even mention HBO.
>>
Seasons 1- 3 were not bad
>>
>>80410203

Literally WHO
>>
why the fat one never lost weight
>>
File: really?.jpg (47KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
really?.jpg
47KB, 814x500px
>>80409016
We weren't being ironic when we told you to not watch S6 but you went ahead and did it anyway didn't you?
>>
>>80410178
0/10 that's what butthurt haters actually believe
>>
>>80410228

>captivating and intriguing

Didn't know that was meant to be read as

>ran too long and no one outside of a Nepalese hymns board mentions it
>>
>>80410106
Not just on /tv/ it was a show made to be discussed around a watercooler.
But that was also its detriment, people came up with better theories and connections than the god damned showrunners.
When it finally wrapped up it was so anticlimactic.
Also the writer's strike absolutely hurt the show. Never hit the same peaks.
>>
>>80409016
Why is there a lion next to him?
>>
>>80410234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1TLpNd2ps
>>
>>80410292

Now post that 57 more times.

That's old /tv/.

The reply to this post can count if you like.
>>
>>80410267

I never opened the threads while I was watching the show. I just would occasionally see threads calling this show the best.
>>
>>80410228
>He hasn't watched The Shield
Wew lad. One of the greatest cop shows ever.
Nip/Tuck also from FX had a great run too.
>>
>>80409016
Yes. It shit the bed in the last seasons. Of course all the idiots with no lives claimed it was really deep and you just dont get it, but that's nothing new.
>>
>>80409483
Yeah, Special Friend Heaven was a """"great"""" cap on an otherwise self-proclaimed scifi-centric show ("Everything in the show has a scientific basis" - Lindelulz). Lost shit the bed during the writer's strike and never recovered. They ruined the mystique of the Dharma Initiative and the Others (the former was a bunch of boring nerds doing dumb experiments which negated the ominous tone of seasons 1-2, the latter was a bunch of fucking cave-dwelling hippies led by some shogun warrior who got got in like two seconds). Sayid's arc went to a really retarded place, they wasted Psycho Claire, Jin and Sun died as an afterthought, and the most boring character (Kate) got to live. Also they made Sawyer a company man, and Jack, probably the most insufferable character, got to sacrifice himself as he wanted from episode 1. I was just as into that show as everyone else when it was on, but in retrospect, fuck that show.
>>
>>80409899
They're real. They're boosted in that pic, but watch Gia and see the gloriousness of a Juliet-Angelina dyke scene.
>>
>>80409016
>What the fuck did I just watch?
Nothing. You just made another edgy LOST SUCKS LOL thread. fuck off
>>
>>80409665
opposite of this. If you don't think lost is average at best then you're legitimately a big bang loving, minion fucking normie
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.