[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that 40k is looking close to being squatted and DoWIII is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: crimson_fiststerminator.jpg (238KB, 1447x681px) Image search: [Google]
crimson_fiststerminator.jpg
238KB, 1447x681px
Now that 40k is looking close to being squatted and DoWIII is shit could a tv/film franchise be teh saving grace for 40k?

A 30k story arc following an Imperial Courtier or Remembrancer during the first stages of the Horus Heresy could be a decent series.

>James Purefoy as the Emperor
>Mark Strong as Roboute Guilliman
>Ralph Fiennes as Horus
>Joseph Fiennes as Sanguinius
>Arnold Vosloo as Magnus
>Chris Hemsworth as Leman Russ
>>
>>80407387
Yes but the emperor will be a proud woman of color and the sisters of battle will be the tip of the spear legion in the astartes
>>
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but I can tell you that if you care about this stupid shit you need to fuck off to funnyjunk
>>
>>80407387
Warhammer is the gayest gaming franchise and that's saying a lot when the dragon age series exists
>>
People liking wh40k lore are the cringiest folk I know.
>>
>>80407387
No.
>>
>>80407387
No
>>
>>80407387

Wow, whiter fantasy than LotR.

>Any of these could be black or a woman
>>
>>80408542
It's because they only take ideal soldiers, and then genetically modify them to be perfect, of course there's no minorities.
>>
>>80407387
Kill yourself.
>>
>>80407387
>>Ralph Fiennes
I'd vote him for Alpharius.

Mark Strong for Horus, he's perfect.
>>
Michael Shannon and Mads both need to be in it.
>>
>>80407387
It would be way too expensive and not worth it given how many people actually care about it

They either won't make it because it doesn't have broad appeal, or they will and change it to the point where it doesn't resemble what you love about it

Wargaming is literally the last bastion of fandom that hasn't been ruined by normies because of its high pay wall and autistic nature
>>
Big Guy could play a Luna Wolf that watches as Horus falls to Chaos.

Would need some camera tricks to make him taller though.
>>
>>80407387
It would have to be an Inquisitor's story. Not Ravenor or anything previously canon. That will justify the diversity requirements and let them market it as a 'mature' Guardians of the Galaxy.

Off the top of my head, a system-wide planetary evacuation is being overseen with a blackship investigating any high level citizens exhibiting strange behaviour.
Show off a hive city or two. Include an individual in astartes armour and then show the powergap with an actual Space Marine showing up and clobbering him.

It writes itself.
>>
>>80409673
>Wargaming is literally the last bastion of fandom that hasn't been ruined by normies
It's been ruined by autism. See what happened to Fantasy.
>>
>>80409779
What?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.