[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new companion is absolutely insufferable >https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

new companion is absolutely insufferable

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYhIqjuxVKE
>>
>>80407029
is she a naygur?
>>
I fucking hate the BBC so much

Granny-scaring to collect licence fees
Protecting Jimmy Saville
Fawning over our disgusting royal family
and filling their racial diversity quota, EVERY FUCKING TIME, with a light-skinned half-black teenager

Britain is like 60% brummie pakistanians, but no other ethnicity even gets a look-in
>>
>>80407029
>ugly big-nosed ingress
Wew, lad.
>>
>>80407444
>but no other ethnicity even gets a look-in
To be fair pretty much every soap has a Pakistani/ Indian family. But apart from that you're right, they're a bigger portion of the population than black people by over double, but because they don't make as big a deal about it, nobody cares.
>>
>>80407029
>black woman and white man
wow racist much?
>>
>>80407444
>Britain is like 60% brummie pakistanians,
???
>>
>>80407444
Pretty sure that there's a law that you HAVE to have niggers in british productions. Especially if there's a blonde woman who needs a boyfriend. Gotta be a nigger.

RULE BRITANNIA!
>>
>>80407029
she's a dumb, ugly, unfunny half breed. bbc literally has to full quotas by hiring minorities. this is what the far left does to your media nerds. they ruin everything. comics, films, tv, games... nothing will be safe.
>>
Imagine having to work with one of those quota negroes. You have to put up with these untalented idiots who get hired just because of their race instead of working with other good actors.
>>
>>80407698
no.
>>
>>80407664
He's exaggerating, but he's not wrong that they make up a larger portion of the population than black people.
>>
I hope the doctor beats her to death first episode with a soap bar in a sock
>>
>>80407029
Uh, racist and sexist much?
>>
>>80407029
Capaldi is so good in this
>>
Hi cats and cloister.

Did you work yourselves up into a 'nigga' and woman hating frenzy, again, but made a seperate hate thread in case it was erased from/who/?

Fucking cowardly parasites.
>>
>>80407029
is Moffat still showrunner?

this show is going to be shit until someone sacks him and gives someone a chance to fix it.
>>
>>80410337
Yes. Moffat needs to realise he works best in short doses.
>>
>>80407029
the doctor's face in that pic just says it all.
>>
>>80407029
Its not just Britain, Jews are trying to push negresses hard in everything now since black men are nothing special and they want to convince young white men to race mix
>>
>>80410337
this is his last series
chris chibnall is the next showrunner
>>
>>80410407
>worked on Torchwood and Broadchurch
Shit that could actually be good.
>>
>>80407444
I agree with everything except your disrespect for the Royal Family. As soon as your media goes into the final stage of government takeover its going to use useful idiots like you to remove the last emblem of unbroken tradition and British sovereignty because "OY, SOD DA QUEEN M8 WHUT SHE NEED ALL DA QUID FO'?! GIBZ"
>>
>>80410390
when was the last time you fucked someone just because of what you watched on tv?
>>
File: 1216627_Antonia-Thomas.jpg (23KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
1216627_Antonia-Thomas.jpg
23KB, 636x357px
>>80407444

> light-skinned half-black teenager

Imokwiththis.png
>>
So much for England not having racism against black people. You just hide it better.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.