[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Logan stop aging at around 35-40ish for like a hundred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Logan-X-23-1024x469.png (528KB, 1024x469px) Image search: [Google]
Logan-X-23-1024x469.png
528KB, 1024x469px
Why did Logan stop aging at around 35-40ish for like a hundred years? Was his regenerative ability not active until adulthood? If Laura already has a strong enough regenerative ability that she can have adamantium claws , will she always be 10?
>>
>American education
>>
>>80406286
Do they teach fictional anatomy where you live?
>>
>>80406341
Here in Europe a semester on theoretical superherology is required
>>
>>80407117
Neat.
>>
what about her hymen tho?
>>
Aging up to 20 and aging after 20 are two different things.
>>
File: 1489451261565.jpg (506KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1489451261565.jpg
506KB, 1024x683px
>>80406243

i'm guessing (hoping) that when you said "strong enough ... [to] have adamantium claws" you were describing adamantium's toxicity, thus if her body could constantly regenerate despite that, she may be strong enough to stop aging.

well, mutants with a strong healing factor age to their physical peak then stop. adamantium or not.

>>80407143
in the comics she meets Logan when she is older and working as a prostitute for this exact reason. and also guys can beat the shit out of her and she obviously recovers.
>>
>>80408053
>working as a prostitute for this exact reason.

Why did that get cut from the movie?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>>80407143
STOP ASKING THIS FUCKING QUESTION, DAFNE IS PURE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Well the rest of the Comic book X-Men have aged about 5 years since the 60's
>>
>>80406243
>>80407163

Basically what this guy said he ages through the movies because Jackman ages but hes meant to look around the same age range.

If i remember right you grow and age until like mid 20s or something but eventually the cells or whatever they are that divide eventually turn to shit and instead of dividing as well as they previously they start to degrade which results in aging. Again this is just my recollection of what i learned years ago its probably wrong.

With Wolverines healing essentially the cells that would eventually degrade over time and cause aging heal from the healing factor keeping him young for an extended period of time. But eventually even with his healing he will start to slowly age. Unfortunatley for Logan this means shit like his healing also starts to age and shit itself meaning the adamantium in him will just poison and kill him.
>>
>>80406243

Forever loli
>>
I'm not autistic and I can understand story's rules.

But for the first time I asked myself how can she grow up with adamentium bones?

Wolverine was already an adult so.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.