[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the character of Donald Trump from the hit NBC TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: trump apprentice.jpg (89KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
trump apprentice.jpg
89KB, 1024x683px
Thoughts on the character of Donald Trump from the hit NBC TV show 'The Apprentice'?
>>
>>80396995
Only a literally Hitler would fire a person of color.
>>
Since this is a shitty thread I have a question /tv/

I saw a movie clip in which a man, probably a mortician, has sex with a woman's apparent corpse on a gurney, 2 similarly dressed men watch. She opens her eyes halfway through revealing she is just paralysed, the clip ended when the man noticed and collapsed in shock.

Can you name the movie please?
>>
>>80396995
Better than Schwarzenegger.
>>
>>80396995
I'd vote for him.
>>
>>80397104
Kill Bill.
Vol. 2?
>>
>>80397104
My home movies
>>
>>80397104

I figured it out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corpse_of_Anna_Fritz
>>
his CPAC speeches are kino

most /our guy/ in history of guys
>>
>>80397135
>Kill Bill.
>Vol. 2?

WTF...
>>
File: Top-Kek.gif (1MB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Top-Kek.gif
1MB, 250x251px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
>>
File: cook-burrito1.jpg (38KB, 620x371px) Image search: [Google]
cook-burrito1.jpg
38KB, 620x371px
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP I LOVE TRUMP
>>
>>80397163

Hnngh, I just downloaded the scene and it's incredibly sexy, actress Alba Ribas is beautiful and I really like her big terrified eyes.
>>
File: 1485630270098.png (755KB, 728x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485630270098.png
755KB, 728x717px
Honest question.

Did anybody actually watch The Apprentice with Schwarzenegger in charge? I've yet to meet anyone who has.
>>
File: wtf.png (30KB, 344x431px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
30KB, 344x431px
>>80397205
Yeah, when Uma's in the hospital and she gets raped by the two doctors.
It wasn't that?

>what in the fuck is this captcha
>>
>>80397288
>Yeah, when Uma's in the hospital and she gets raped by the two doctors.

That was the first movie, and she was being raped by a fat guy, with the complicity of a crooked orderly.
>>
>>80396995
This show was reality tv gold when it had regular people on. The board rooms had some spectacular blindsides and meltdowns. If they replayed those episodes in prime time I bet the ratings would be amazing.

The celebrity version is the same as all the other celebrity reality tv shows out there. I think I watched the season with Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Green. It just wasn't the same.

If you like Survivor/Tribal Council then you would like the Apprentice/Board Room.
>>
>>80397343
Hmm you're right.
Haven't seen them in ages
>>
>>80397285
I have. He's pretty shit.
He says "You're Terminated" instead of "your fired", then he says "now, get to the chopper" and the fired person gets in a helicopter instead of a limo.
He gets mad and throws a fit when people don't call him "Governor".
He has is nephew with him in the boardroom, and he does this really obnoxious, rude thing where if he doesn't like what one of the contestants are saying, he will talk over them to his nephew in Austrian/German, and insults them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.