[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt tropes that need to die >Bad guy kills the underlining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1416800158518.jpg (46KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416800158518.jpg
46KB, 273x240px
itt tropes that need to die

>Bad guy kills the underlining that brings them bad news
>>
> yay we have defeated the monster
> brief pause
> it's not dead
>>
>husband has to hide his ill gotten cash in a inconspicuous place in the house
>>
File: 1488235880416.jpg (9KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1488235880416.jpg
9KB, 446x373px
>>80393461
>MC kills a million goons before fighting the Big Bad
>"If you kill him you'll be just like him!"
>>
>kill a bunch of bad dudes
>spare the female assassin that almost killed you

fuck that bitch
>>
File: 1488757233255.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1488757233255.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>something unexpected happens

>"What's plan B?!"

>"That WAS plan B!"

>cue half-assed meaningless chase and/or action sequence that does literally nothing for the story except temporarily remove protagonists from danger and escalate the situation
>>
>>80395392
it's the worst when it's something that is obviously not fatal

>It fell into the water! There's no way it survived
>>
File: fuck everythign.gif (3MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
fuck everythign.gif
3MB, 267x199px
>Out in space
>Something blows up
>See fireball
>Hear explosion
>>
>Hero finds open parking spot right in front of the door.
>>
>protaganist dies
>but not really!
>>
>"I can explain!"
>Character never explains or never gets the chance to.
wew
>>
>see dad playing with son/daugher
>makes a promise
>later he dies
>>
>>80393461
>>Bad guy kills the underlining that brings them bad news
I think that one already is dead. I haven't seen it happen in a long time.
>>
I just wish Hollywood would update their fucking foley library already. They've been using the same sound effects for 50 years.

There's a bunch of sound effects they use over and over and if you start to notice it gets pretty distracting.
>>
>>80395716
Fucking Alien
>>
>>80393461
>the girl is always saved in the end

Any movies that subvert this?
>>
>two siblings in a film
>"I won't let anything happen to you, baby brother."
>"I love you, big sister."

Siblings don't communicate with each other like that unless they're children or they've been fucking each other for years. Hate how Hollywood tries to push that narrative

>children refer to their parents as "mother" and "father"

Kids don't talk like this in the modern era.
>>
>>80397449
My sister and I used to make fun of that trope and jokingly refer to each other like that.

I get why writers need to quickly telegraph which characters can and cannot fuck but some of them are so clumsy about it. They should just throw in a quick line where one sibling mentions their parents to the other one.
>>
>>80397340
The Dark Knight
>>
>>80395716
It's even worse when it is not a monster or something supernatural. They stab him like five times, it is presumably dead and then recovers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.