[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I leave for my hotter date you mean. Or did you actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 1473863342201.png (373KB, 736x442px) Image search: [Google]
1473863342201.png
373KB, 736x442px
>I leave for my hotter date you mean. Or did you actually think you're in my league? Well I guess it has to remain phantasy after all.
>>
please stop
>>
>>80389263

>american """""""""" banter """"""""""
>>
>>80389263
Rekt
>>
>Because I'm fat? Jokes on you I studies PUA for months. You wouldn't even care for my looks if I would flirt with you.
>>
I think you are supposed to make the audience laugh with your witty retort, not create awkward silence.
>>
>>80389311
>>80389345
>>80389454
Fuck you, it's legitimately a good comeback and would have put that fucking cunt in her place

Seriously she had fucking nerve to say that kind of shit to anyone, let alone someone as respected like Jonah
>>
>>80389495

>Jonah "The" Hill
>respected

finally, you said something funny,
>>
Johan showed class and maturity by not returning any insults.
>>
File: 1470922768518.png (306KB, 637x730px) Image search: [Google]
1470922768518.png
306KB, 637x730px
>*pulls out .45*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."
>>
>>80389590
>cancelling all french tours the following day after being insulted on television
>"maturity"

Lmao
>>
>>80389263
Just go silent. Maintain eye contact until she apologizes.
>>
>>80389263
outta my way frog fucking shits
>>
>>80389750

>I dont have any intellect or wit so i'll just go all psycho weirdo on her

good job Ryan Gosling
>>
>>80389263
The best part about the video is when the other guests give him a sympathetic "awwww" while everyone is laughing
>>
>I know what you'd like me to do in this situation. I know how you'd like me to react and how I'm supposed to play into your hands. Well I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm not playing along anymore. I'm sick of being the clown, the punching bag, the hole for everyone to shit into whenever they want. I know I've built my career and personality around it, but I just can't... I can't do it anymore. It hurts too much. I'm a human being, I feel pain and happiness just like you. Sure I am quite well off and have been fortunate in my career, but I have my bad days just like you. I wake up in the morning and feel a sense of dread about the day to come, just like you. I have thought of killing myself, just like you. And the only constant I've ever had is food. The one thing that I can turn to, that makes me feel good, that consistently offers a glimmer of hope in this bleak, pointless world just happens to make me less attractive to other people. It doesn't effect my work, or how I treat others, but for some reason people use it as an excuse to treat me poorly. I never said I wanted to sleep with you, I never wanted to tear you down. I came on here to promote my show and to provide you with some laughs, and instead you just revert back to the old "make fun of the fat guy" routine. Well you can have your laughs. I hope you feel good about your lazy joke, because I'm done here.

and i wasnt even trying for that one
>>
>>80389345
that was an actually good response, except for the last part
>>
>>80389875

>Jonah Hill, world famous comedian
>hasnt got a single quip to deal with being barracked.

hmmm, really makes you think
>>
>>80389662
Never gets old!
>>
>>80389786
Sum1 shoop a subway into his hands
>>
>>80389786
>I would still tell you to leave
>>
>>80389263
>Yeah cuz your mom is in the other room
>>
>>80389832
She didn't say anything witty either, it was just an insult about him being fat and I think over the last 6 months we've proved that it is very had to respond to that in a charismatic manner. Forcing her to apologize would shut that slut's mouth up. He was only there for an interview about his new movie, it wasn't supposed to be friendly or personal or anything about him.
>>
>>80390117
Fatty detected. It was fun
>>
>>80389904
>y-y-yeah well i can get with someone hotter!
>good response

Nah
>>
>>80390117
but she didn't say anything about him being fat.

really makes you think huh?
>>
>>80390142
>disrespecting a rich and famous person is fun
Fuck off commie
>>
>>80390286
Fatty fatty fat fat fat
>>
>>80389263
>"sorry who are you ?"

Done
>>
>>80390283
Actually I speak french and she did. They didn't show it in the subtitles tho
>>
>>80390315
>making shit up to back up your stupid post

Pathetic
>>
>>80389495
No, it's not a good comeback at all. It's actually pure cringe, maybe you don't see it cause you wrote it, but it's cringe as fuck and would have made the audience laugh at him even more.

Also you spelled fantasy as phantasy.
>>
>>80390358
t. unilingual american pig
>>
>id leave to fuck your mom
>>
>>80390386
post verbatim what she said then, faggot
>>
I actually love these threads.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>80390416
Leave.
>>
>>80389263
>With this behavior it will be your fault if you get raped by a pack of niggers
>>
>>80389263
>"You wouldn't have to worry about that in the first place because none of us would be seen in public with you."

done.
>>
>>80389263
Why the fuck didn't he just let out an extraordinary, belting laugh and get the fuck over it? Isn't his entire persona built around him being a fatass fuck? Why did he get so emotional about a fat joke when he could've just accepted that it was in good fun and laughed with everybody else?
>>
>>80389263

Finally, someone BTFO the french wench
>>
>>80389786
He should be a DC character
>>
File: jonah.jpg (275KB, 634x801px) Image search: [Google]
jonah.jpg
275KB, 634x801px
>>80389786
He's nearing his final form
>>
File: HillNips.png (934KB, 634x801px) Image search: [Google]
HillNips.png
934KB, 634x801px
>>80389786
Jonah your nips are supposed to be higher than that dude!
>>
>>80389786
>looks like he dropped about 100 pounds in less than a year
>skin obviously loose as fuck from losing it all too fast like a dumbshit with a crash diet he'll never actually stick to

J-JUST
>>
>>80391982
He can afford to get those titties done. Doesn't matter. Hes gotta be fat for his next role anyway.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.