[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come they're more interesting than the characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

how come they're more interesting than the characters of xmen apocalypse?
>>
>>80384823

yeah I was really invested in the story of electric black truffle shuffle and Lizardboy

I did feel a pang of pity when they showed him with the Wolverine action figure though, dude just watched his hero die and helped bury him
>>
>>80384823
They're not, but if you think that, It's probably because Apocalypse is awful and the worst film in the series.
At least I could keep my eyes open through The Last Stand and X-Men Oranges
>>
Because every character in apocalypse was the same only with a different power. All pity party faggots who just blended in to one pile of nothingness.
>>
File: 1487487096347.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487487096347.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>that one dude who waited until everyone was getting fucked up by x-24 to start lifting trucks with his mind

lazy asshole
>>
>>80386797

That's Rictor he has earth control powers.
>>
>>80384861
>electric black truffle shuffle
>not truffle shuffle 2: electric jiggaboo
>>
Black kid - clone of Storm

Leader kid - Clone of Magneto, did nothing in the woods until there was a truck nearby to lift

Ice breath -Clone of frost

Laura - Wolverine

What about the rest?
>>
>>80387066
alien kid

telekinetic suicide kid

kid who could control how plants grew

fire kid
>>
>>80387066
I thought the leader was more than metal manipulation?
>>
>>80386976

Mine's better, sorry.
>>
>>80387066

>Black kid - clone of Storm

No he's not, (as if Storm could ever be that fat) Storm can control the weather and summon lightning, she does not project electricity despite what Marvel Vs Capcom has taught you.
>>
>>80387113
>>80387066
>>80386797

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rictor#Film
>>
>>80387098
>telekinetic suicide kid
It was the fire kid that jumped no?
>>
>>80387360
oh that may have been the case
>>
>>80387066
Lizard boy was clone of Jennifer Lawrence
>>
>>80387679
HAW!
>>
>>80386976
>>80384861

i've been calling him fatic shock
>>
>>80387255

.....i never realised that Rictor and Avalanche had the same powers before
>>
>>80387066
>Clone of frost
who?
>>
>>80387255

>son of avalanche

cool
>>
>>80388341

yeah well so do Sebastian Shaw (lol fucking First Class bullshit) and Strong Guy.
>>
>>80388277

Niggawatt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.