[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>son of the closest thing to a god >battles and overcomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1462294607329.jpg (269KB, 748x498px) Image search: [Google]
1462294607329.jpg
269KB, 748x498px
>son of the closest thing to a god
>battles and overcomes the seven deadly sins
>moralfag and the only character that never falls into vice
>betrayed by comrades only to resurrect soon after
>literally jesus
kek
>>
>>80383904
Yeah he's a bit of a Gary Stu, but he fucking took back Winterfell.

THE WHITE WOLF.
>>
>>80383945
Its a shame the only villian who isn't Cersei is edgelord Euron or non-character Night King. Everyone else is a Mary/Gary Stu
>>
is only sin, is the fact that hes not a virgin.....
>>
>>80383904
>closest thing to a god
what does this mean?
>never falls into vice
Those vows look pretty broken from where i'm standing
>>
>>80384492
Neither was Jesus
>>
Did anyone else feel his resurrection really fell flat? like it was hardly acknowledged at all in a significant way
>>
>>80384220
This is why the show would've only been enhanced with the Aegon subplot.

Even if it's a character we're introduced to while invading, it's still an opportunity to foil our 'heroes' while making a villain that isn't tryhard.

It's someone like Dany/told that he's like Dany so Aegon really believes what he's doing is right; and not some edgelord ""HEY AUDIENCE, THIS IS THE BAD GUY""
>>
>GRRM claims Tolkein should have left Gandalf dead

>Literally pulls the same shit in his series

Defend this GRRM fans.
>>
>>80385097
The only way to save the show is have Dany become one of GRRM's grey area "bad guys" by unleashing the Dothraki and having them kill/rape their way across Westeros while she goes full Mad King and burns entire cities with her dragons.

But you just know she's gonna be the foil to Cersei's crazy evil bitch queen.
>>
>>80385345
My hope of her dying with one foot on westerosi soil will forever be just a hope.

That was the 11th hour twist I wanted.
>>
File: 1479278619024.jpg (16KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
1479278619024.jpg
16KB, 340x227px
>>80385148
>GRRM decries the cliched bad guys who are black and come from the south trope
>his bad guys are blue and come from the north
>"m-m-muh tax policies"
>the extent of his medieval economical examination is "the crown owes a billion gold dragons to the iron bank Braavos and they'll make us pay the iron price", "muh empty gold mines", "littlefinger is a globalist banker"
>just makes shit up off the cuff and paints broad vague strokes to feign depth and complexity
>>
>>80384938
reddit pls
>>
>>80384220
>>80383945
He's good in the books, or at least much better.

He fails a lot in the books and he's not a retard there.
>>
>>80384938
Retard alart
>>
>>80383904
>son of the closest thing to a god
I didn't realize God could get bludgeoned to death by a Warhammer.
>>
>>80386988
there is no evidence stating he was unmarried and childless, it's just an assumption since no where does it explicitly state he had a wife and/or children.
>>
>>80385790
>tax policies
The whole point of that little speech that he made was that people who are noble and just are not necessarily competent leaders, and bad guys are not necessarily going to lead their lands into ruin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.