[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch a movie eeh it was OK, I guess >two days later i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>watch a movie
eeh it was OK, I guess
>two days later
i think this movie was better than i remember
>one week later
this might be one of my favorite movies

Sometimes this happens to me and sometimes, after 2 days of seeing that movie, I want to watch it again just see it with a different perspective.Does that ever happen to you?
>>
Same but with The tree of life
>>
>>80380346
yeah you really need to think about it. It's not as straightforward as you'd think.
>>
One of the reasons for this is I guess with time I forgot the parts that frustrated me.And one of the other reason is that when I watch a movie, I focus on comparing this movie with other movies rather than enjoying the experience.#justpseudothings I guess
>>
just read the first sentence.
thought this nigga was gonna badmout badlands.

carry on.
>>
Terrible movie, as overrated as The Night of the Hunter.
>>
>>80380346
all the time
>>
>>80381523
you need to take a chill pill buddy
>>
File: conan barb.jpg (78KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
conan barb.jpg
78KB, 300x323px
>>80380346
1st time as a kid. so dont really remember much. I remember liking predator more.

It comes on BBC while I'm hungover one day. just sitting on the couch. plans to go out and bbq later with a qt.
>where are you anon the bbq is starting?
>hold on conan the barbarian is the greatest film ever and I still have half an hour left
>rave about the movie all night, everybody starts talking about it but it kinda devolves into 80s action movies debate
>watch movie with girl that night talking about how it began with neitzche quote and how right wing it is. didnt even get laid.
>we still talk about it and how conan is the greatest

really rewatch it. fucking top notch film that couldnt be made today.
>>
So it's about the old west and wanting control over your own destiny like the people in the old days?
>>
>>80380346
Many times.

Hell or High Water and The Neon Demon were the last ones.
>>
>>80382133
Wait, how were you using the right wing to get sex?
>>
>>80382133
>we
As in, "we", the girl and I that are now are in a couple? That you snagged by autistically ranting about Conan?
>>
>>80382133
Conan is legitimately a 10/10.
So is (Rambo) First Blood.
>>
>>80380346
I get this all the time, most recently with Saturday Night Fever, I don't know but life in general always seems better in hindsight for me
>>
File: conan jap.jpg (962KB, 2053x2896px) Image search: [Google]
conan jap.jpg
962KB, 2053x2896px
>>80382942
because shutting people down turns chicks on. wimpy faggots that bend over backwards and fall all over themselves to prove how open minded they are come across desperate. really try it. if you can refrain from using racial slurs it works out. besides im the like contrarian sidekick over there. but have gotten a few dude weeds to go from "race is a social construct" to "look what the jews are doing now"
>>80383003
nah she's the buddys gf best friend. so she's always around. did get to slay it. also have converted a few more to Conan. say what you will about stoners but when the riddle of steel comes up those niggers can blow your mind with what it means.
>>80383059
why havent they done a first blood remake? with an iraq or afghan vet?
because hollywood is social engineering and that kinda movie cant get made anymore?

also you guys need to watch this show called "american crime" on abc
HOLY FUCK they go all out. it is every single predictable stereotype crammed into every episode.
>black men just selling drugs to finance his sons college education
>oppressed mexicans dying as they brave the desert to find a better life
>muslims just trying to practice the religion of peace with respect for all races
vs
>evil racist cops and the old 1970's stereotype of stuffy white people with money who cant stand the lower classes around them

its like a fucking handbook of why white people are the real culprits and dont worry it wasnt jamal or miguel that shot the pretty white girl and took her car stereo. It was CHAD GOYENSON all along!!
>>
>>80381523
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80380346
that fucking steel drum music or whatever it is
still incredible. glad it still gets used in tarantino films at least.
>>
>watch this at like 4 am
>finish, have a bad headache at that point
>go to sleep confused and exhausted
>wake up, mull over it for much of the day
>suddenly it washes over and I break down sobbing hysterically in the shower

Never experienced such a time bomb as this one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.