[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did they cast Adam Beach for a role that that gets killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Suicide-Squad-Adam-Beach-image.jpg (41KB, 510x341px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide-Squad-Adam-Beach-image.jpg
41KB, 510x341px
why did they cast Adam Beach for a role that that gets killed 10 minutes into the movie?
couldn't they have casted a noname as Slipknot?
>>
>why didn't they cast a noname for this role instead of the noname whose name I know
>>
>Watch the interviews

>He talks about how he used his parents death for this role

>He has like two lines

WTF was he doing?
>>
But they did cast a noname
>>
tfw watching press for this movie and suddenly he talks about seeing his parents getting killed in front of his eyes as a kid
>>
>>80379194

With the amount of scenes they scrapped and edited, theres a good chance he had a much larger role beforehand
>>
>>80379194
>>80379211
It was an inspiration for his character, since he gets killed so fast.
>>
>>80379123
What was his Superpowers again?
>>
>I never saw the animated version: The Thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ZRx08vR40
>>
>>80379655
he can climb shit with strings and stuff
>>
>>80379123
So that people would be shocked when he died, but they fucked that up by giving him zero set up. First 30 minutes giving a biography on every member of the team then at the last possible second, "oh yea tis guy climbs shit with a grappling gun batman lost in an ally"

If they gave him any set up at all it would have worked
>>
he was the only one that seemed like an actual criminal, the rest were just stupid cartoons
>>
Adam beach is pretty close to a no name.
>>
>>80379655
Punching women
>>
>>80380901
Pretty sure his head asploding was in the trailers too
>>
>>80379655
He can climb all of it.
>>
File: Luke & Owen Wilson.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Luke & Owen Wilson.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>80379232

or they cast a canadian first nations for diversity points.

oh hollywood
>>
>>80379123
Jesus! I honestly forgot suicide squad was a thing!

Fucking hell I've never done that about a film before.

Jesus, that's hardly a glowing recommendation for your movie is it?
>>
File: 1470906304677-tv.jpg (903KB, 1322x1964px) Image search: [Google]
1470906304677-tv.jpg
903KB, 1322x1964px
>>80379123
It was allegory for burger genocide of natives, notice how he then turned towards latino and then teased black guy, while white female just laughed about it. There's a lot of subtle stuff that eyes don't see.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.