[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished season 2. What a good show. Priest guy has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: the-leftovers-season-2.jpg (154KB, 620x919px) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers-season-2.jpg
154KB, 620x919px
Just finished season 2. What a good show.

Priest guy has all the best episodes
>>
wuts it a show about cold turkey or sumpthin tssssss
>>
>>80373651
International Assassin and I Live Here Now are the best episodes of the show and of TV this decade.
>>
>>80373735
Those we're pretty fucking good too. Can't wait to see what all the shit about Australia is about
>>
>>80373651
I'm so glad to find discussion for this show.
>>80373735
Have you seen The Sopranos? International Assassin takes a lot of DNA from it. Not a bad thing or a complaint, as IA does something pretty different with the idea but if you like IA you'll love the Sopranos
>>
>>80373651
International Assassin and Matt's episode last season are tied for my favorite episodes. Loved how surreal International Assassin felt
>>
>>80373793
I have seen the Sopranos multiple times, best show of all time by far.
>>
File: 1937505.jpg (623KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1937505.jpg
623KB, 2048x1152px
>>80374011
My man. I've been rewatching with my roommate who hasn't seen it before. We just finished S2. I love rewatching the series, there's so much there and it's endlessly compelling.

Favorite Sopranos Episode? Season? Character? Arc?
>>
>>80374116
Episode
>Made In America or watching Join The Club and Mayham as a single episode
Season
>6b easily
Character
>Christopher
Arc
>Junior
>>
File: soprano-tony-and-duck.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
soprano-tony-and-duck.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>80374116
Tony never had food poisoning
>>
>>80374301
I still have a ways to go before I get to the ending, but I'm looking forward to getting another look at it.

Junior not dying in the series shocked me endlessly. I expected him to die every season after 3.

Also yes, Christopha is one of my favorite characters. I loved his time on screen.
>>
>>80374548

eh, liking Christopher is kind of plebish, but I got what you're saying kid. Cheers.
>>
Watching season 2 of this now. God this show is so dark, I love it.
>>
>>80374610
Perhaps I should clarify. I loved all the characters. His arc is the most tragic so I liked that the first time around. Now that I'm older I have found even more appreciation for Tony and Carm's storyline, and really like Carmela more as a character.

Side note: I don't remember Silvio getting any plot lines ever. Why is that?
>>
>>80374681

glad you're growing up kid, yeah their storyline is hard to swallow at times. When Carm actually blows up it's like she'd teleport behind me and I'm right there. I try not to keep it personnel, but the show is too real sometimes
>>
>>80374681
He had one towards the end were he became boss while Tony was in the hospital and couldn't deal with the stress.
>>
you sold me shills gunna start watching it
>>
I can't think of a show with a better soundtrack.
Max Richter is a legend
>>
tsssss wuts it a show about cold pizza or sumpthin tsssssss
>>
>>80374775
killoneself
>>
File: TVSe_TheL_Seas0004.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TVSe_TheL_Seas0004.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>80373651
Is this a good show to watch if Liv Tyler is mai waifu?
>>
>>80376010
If you dont mind a rape
>>
>>80376010
Yes she's very pretty (and good) in it
>>
>>80373651
It was great, but much many niggers desu.
>>
File: laughing psychopath.webm (3MB, 900x504px) Image search: [Google]
laughing psychopath.webm
3MB, 900x504px
>>80376010
yes
>>
>>80376201
I'm a sexual deviant so if anything that increases the appeal, thanks.
>>
better off just watching the vessel and pretending this shit doesn't exist.
>>
>>80376287
its /tv/ board on 4chan so you arent a special snowflake here and its her who does the raping
>>
>>80376343
>its /tv/ board on 4chan so you arent a special snowflake here
I don't like feet or children so I think I am actually.

>and its her who does the raping
Not as good but I can still work with this.
>>
File: that_webm_for_tv.webm (938KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
that_webm_for_tv.webm
938KB, 840x480px
>>80376404
>I don't like feet or children
so you should gtfo honey
>>
>>80376483
what actually was the origin of the /tv/ feet meme?

where did it actually grow from?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.