[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>‘The Disaster Artist’ Review: James Franco is Very G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: The Disaster Artist.jpg (67KB, 1055x1055px) Image search: [Google]
The Disaster Artist.jpg
67KB, 1055x1055px
>‘The Disaster Artist’ Review: James Franco is Very Good as a Bad Actor in His Loving Tribute to ‘The Room’ — SXSW 2017
Looks like Franco kino is back
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/03/the-disaster-artist-review-the-room-james-franco-sxsw-1201792920/
>>
Am I the only one who irrationally hates Franco in everything.
I must just hate his face, he's always wincing while making a dumb grin.
>>
>>80372063

Hey anon, how's the pie?
>>
>>80372063
Franco is good
Future kino God tbqh
>>
Franco is a bad actor in everything
>>
>>80372038
so he finally made a good film?
I guess if you throw enough shit at a wall, it'll eventually stick
>>
>>80372373
the interview was kino dumbass
>>
>>80372063
I despise him.
>>
The fact that Wiseau had to approve the final cut makes me wary of it being any good, could be a bit too respectful of him and The Room.
>>
>>80372038

when will it release?
>>
>>80372428
i dunno that would miss the whole point of the book so entirely, might not have made the movie in the first place
>>
>>80372391
interview was utter shit, besides I meant a film directed by Franco
>>
>>80372063
I'm the opposite. I like him in everything, I know he's probably an asshat though.
>>
>>80372428
May I correct you?
>>
Does it portray Greg Sestero as the backstabbing rat that he truly is?
>>
File: What a throw Mark.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
What a throw Mark.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>80372571
Are we doing the thing where we pretend Tommy and Greg hate eachother again?
>>
>>80372038

Cant wait to see Alison Brie's deflated jewbs, gonna have an epic fap!
>>
>>80372610
You can't help but wonder if Tommy ever really forgave Greg for writing it.
>>
>>80372639
He probably did once he realized it made more people go to the screenings
>>
>>80372639

Honestly by the end of the book I liked the story of greg and tommy's friendship and grew to empathize with Tommy's struggle of being a unique weirdo.

Greg ultimately humanized Tommy with the book and makes you see past the rude stubborn bewildering persona the cast of the Room had to deal with
>>
Do we get a vampire car scene and that one dude intimidating tommy for new boots?
>>
>>80372113
soooo good maark oh my GOD!
>>
File: sad guy.jpg (114KB, 617x302px) Image search: [Google]
sad guy.jpg
114KB, 617x302px
>tfw the raw behind the scenes footage from the shooting of The Room will NEVER be released
>>
>>80372038

Isn't Meadow's thicc roommate in this?
>>
>>80372063
>>80372403
Keep your stupid replies in your pocket
>>
Heard a rumor that Allison Brie shows her tits in it. Total longshot but I'd love to hesr some details
>>
>>80372038
>loving tribute

more like shameless cashgrab
>>
>>80372063
I hate his brother even more.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.