[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't these two buffoons just use their Jedi powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why couldn't these two buffoons just use their Jedi powers to whisk Anakin and his mom away?
How fucking incompetent were these here numbnuts to just leave Anakin's mom behind?
>>
>>80370607
Anakin didn't give a shit, he never visited or tried to buy her freedom her until it was too late. He was so completely out of the loop, she had already married and started a family by the time he noticed. The little jerkoff didn't give a shit.
>>
>>80370607
Because she would have been exploded by the bomb implanted in her.
>>
File: zv7ZZ.gif (489KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
zv7ZZ.gif
489KB, 480x264px
>>80370607
>HERE COMES OBI WAN AGAIN
>WITH A RACIST CARTOON
>AND QUI-GON JINN
>HE'S GONNA TAKE ANOTHER HIGH GROUND
>HEY MAN, WHERE'D YOU GET THAT SLAVE BOY?
>I'VE BEEN HURTING SINCE I BOUGHT THE GIMMICK
>ABOUT SOMETHING CALLED FORCE
>YEAH SOMETHING CALLED FORCE
>WELL THAT'S LIKE HYPNOTIZING CHICKENS
>>
>>80370607
Something something THE FORCE.
>>
Also didn't the Jedi Council say that Anakin's fear of losing his mom would interfere with his training?
I don't understand why those morons didn't go back and get here, let alone leave her there in the first place.
Shouldn't the Jedi be more powerful and cunning that a little tinkerbel-jew caricature slave-trader?
>>
>>80370607
Try paying attention and not playing on your phone you little faggot
>>
>>80370762
in the books, they have literal billions of dollars, but they wont go pay the minimal sum required to prevent their "chosen one" from being a delusional maniac. fucking hell, even the sith would have bought her from the jew, just to kill her later to cement his path to their side
>>
File: droideka-bio-1_copy_70bd7cbd.jpg (508KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
droideka-bio-1_copy_70bd7cbd.jpg
508KB, 768x432px
>>80370607
Daily reminder two Droidekas are more more powerful than two Jedis.
>>
>>80370779
I saw Episode I in the theatre when it came out, but I haven't seen it since. I still don't think there's some great detail that I missed that doesn't simply handwave this plothole.
Thank you for for witty and contributive post, though.
>>
>>80370856
Yes.
Thank you.
>>
let's forget that Padme, a literal queen, knows that the mom of this kid is a slave and did nothing
>>
Padmes outfit at the start of this was so cool
>>
>>80370935
she's a fucking pedo man. ofc she didn't want the mom to come.
>>
File: 1489388339302.jpg (20KB, 491x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489388339302.jpg
20KB, 491x306px
>>80370607
Almost like the prequels were poorly written or something.
>>
>>80370779
It's literally never explained in the films. Anakin only goes back to Tattooine in AotC because muh dreams mom noooo. As if he'd completely forgotten about her before that point.
>>
>>80370703
Anakin had the same chip in his head.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.