[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's make a show about fucking dinosaurs, make it the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 20170d47e9aabeaa9ca99be8d9418a1d.jpg (420KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170d47e9aabeaa9ca99be8d9418a1d.jpg
420KB, 1280x1024px
>Let's make a show about fucking dinosaurs, make it the primary selling point and then feature barely any dinosaurs whatsoever

I'm still fucking angry at this show.
>>
Luckily if you want to see the main character(not the guy from avatar) get his face pummelled just watch S4 ep 6 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and the ghost rider does it.
>>
File: Terranova_fish.jpg (30KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Terranova_fish.jpg
30KB, 600x338px
>>
>>80370094
I was less annoyed that there were hardly any dinosaurs than the fact that it kept focusing on the teenagers and their relationship bullshit. Literally every other plot was more interesting.

I'm honestly kind of glad it got cancelled, I'd put a 90% chance that doing more dinos in the finale was just cockteasing to avoid the cancellation so they could go back to Pangaea 90210.
>>
>FOX
>Sci-Fi
>having any expectations of anything not called X-Files
>>
>>80370094
Buddy there are guys in the world right now who ate 5 or 6 wounds from an AK to the torso and survived.

Compare the bullet wound from that to what happens if a dinosaur puts a tooth the width of a shot glass, or a claw the size of a railroad spike.

You're fucking retarded. Modern technology is meant to kill PEOPLE, not dinosaurs.
>>
File: SGU.jpg (87KB, 980x240px) Image search: [Google]
SGU.jpg
87KB, 980x240px
>>80370094
>Let's make a show about being stranded on a ship at the far side of the universe, make it the primary selling point and then feature stones that let us have scenes where people go back to Earth to fuck their wives and go clubbing

Yup, still angry.
>>
>>80372725
It had started to get better before it was cancelled.
>>
File: diminishtheeffects.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
diminishtheeffects.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>80372768
>tfw now that the emmerich reboot fell dead on its face it will probably be another 5 years or so until someone takes another stab at it

why can we not have nice things
>>
>>80372802
Emmerich hated SG1. His reboot would have been shit.
>>
>>80370094

Why the fuck were the dinosaurs bullet proof too
>>
>>80372863
Buddy there are guys in the world right now who ate 5 or 6 wounds from an AK to the torso and survived.

Compare the bullet wound from that to what happens if a dinosaur puts a tooth the width of a shot glass, or a claw the size of a railroad spike.

You're fucking retarded. Modern technology is meant to kill PEOPLE, not dinosaurs.
>>
>>80372863
The dinosaurs had never seen humans before so they didn't know they were supposed to die after getting shot
>>
>>80372712
is this some kind of copy pasta?
>>
>>80372768
That's the part that made me even angrier. Just when there was a glint of hope they cancelled it.

>>80372836
I'd welcome more Stargate movies if it brought back a grizzled old Kurt Russell as a high-ranking military guy who's now in charge of getting the program running again, because they've found out there's more destinations or something. Don't just reboot it with some hip new action dude.
>>
>>80372668
Fringe was great too
>>
File: Skye.jpg (3MB, 2852x3900px) Image search: [Google]
Skye.jpg
3MB, 2852x3900px
>>80370094
Skye was the only good character
>>
>>80370094
Stephen Lang was the only good part of this show. I hated it from the very first episode when they focused on teen drama and used repainted nerd guns as Sci fi weapons.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.