[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can have all of Superman's powers (Henry Cavill version)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: superman.jpg (650KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
650KB, 1200x1200px
You can have all of Superman's powers (Henry Cavill version) but in exchange you would die in exactly 10 years.

Would you take the deal?
>>
Of course. The things I'd achieve in those ten years will be remembered by everyone on the planet for centuries, compared to living until old age and then being completely forgotten about in a few decades when you have no family left to remember you.
>>
How would you die with superman's powers? He's invisible
>>
>>80370005
I thought about smiling
>>
STOP MY INVISIBLE SON
>>
>>80370005
an invisible anon with supermans powers would be one of the most horrifying things i can imagine
>>
I'd take the deal and clean up the middle east and maybe africa.
>>
yes and in 9 years and 360ish days id throw everybody into the sun
>>
>>80369957
>(Henry Cavill version)
1. That's not really Superman
2. How are his powers any different from any other version?
>>
>>80370184
No turning back time by spinning Earth in the other direction.
No erasing memories via kissing
>>
>>80370202
Are those common outside of the Donner movies? Superman's arsenal of powers has been rather well established since the late 80's.
>>
>>80369957
I'm gonna kill myself within ten years anyway, hell yes I would.

Is there kryptonite?
>>
File: IMG_1008.jpg (61KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1008.jpg
61KB, 500x250px
>>80370278
They were actually much worse in Silver Age Superman.
>>
>>80369957
Considering my lifestyle, I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. So yes.
>>
>>80369957

Yeah

10 years is more than enough time to purge all republicans, conservatives, Nazi frogs, and white people
>>
I would ruin earth so fast.
>>
>>80370336
I know, he had super ventriloquism and all sorts of crazy shit for every possible situation. Ever since the Crisis he has been rather consistent, besides that short stint with the energy powers.
>>
Would I still be this ugly and unloveable? That's gonna make it break it for me
>>
>>80370380
edgy
>>
File: 243245366353.jpg (764KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
243245366353.jpg
764KB, 1200x1200px
>>80369957
I hate how they try to insert all these stupid kids' memes into the movies these days. Can't they just leave Superman alone. I mean, this is embarrassing.
>>
superman is a homosexual man
>>
>>80370336
that's a big chain
>>
>>80370052
It would literally just be the plot of Hollow Man, except with celebrity cunnys.
>>
I would spend 10 years just terrorizing the planet. In my final days, I would crash neptune into earth
>>
>>80373355
Why Neptune? It's made of gas, dummy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.