[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree this was a fantastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg (1MB, 1693x1074px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg
1MB, 1693x1074px
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree this was a fantastic film that was wrongly snubbed by angry white manchildren?
>>
It was legitimately a great movie, one of the classic comedies of all time.
>>
>>80367310
I didn't watch it because it was shit.
>>
Nah.
>>
>>80367310

>"Now that the dust has settled"

Get the nearest knife and shove it in your throat you fucking faggot
>>
Didn't bother watching it. I'll watch HSN before I sit and watch that garbage on FX.
>>
>>80367351
how do you know it was shit if didn't watch it?
>>
>>80367358
Calm down.
>>
>>80367494
Hes right you fucking faglord kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>80367310

no/no/yes if i'm drunk or high/yes
>>
No.
>>
>>80367310
It really wasn't worth the money to make it, honestly.
>>
>>80367310
no. it was embarrassingly bad
>>
If you paid money to see this you are a negative force on the film industry.
>>
All memeing aside, it was the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. I'm amazed that it was an actual studio picture with real money behind it because it's not just a matter of being a bad script. The film is an absolute clusterfuck that fails on nearly every conceivable level. Spiderman 3 is terrible movie, but at least it looks and feels like a movie. This was just like someone pieced together a series of semi-related SNL skits. And we're not even talking about beginning of the show skits, but post Weekend Update tier skits.
>>
>>80367310
wasn't good. had a few decent jokes, but most fell flat. the original films didn't have many hard hitters either, but the personalities of the characters really made it comfy and enjoyable.
watching the butthurt online over the release of this movie was more enjoyable.
>>
>>80367310
Streaming this pile of shit together with /tv/ made the movie watchable
>>
Honestly, this movie is a testament to everything wrong with Hollywood.
>>
I don't watch any direct reboots as it's just lazy. I'll sometimes give a pass if it's atleast a sequel but a straight reboot goes straight into the trash.

Come up with an original IP you lazy fucks
>>
This movie has more things wrong with it than I count but I was so confused, so utterly utterly bewildered to the point where I cannot comprehend the thought process behind it.

Why was Chris Hemsworth's character played like he had an IQ of 25?

Was he supposed to be this film's Janine? Played as a sassy New Yorker who didn't give two fucks? Nope...

Well another look, perhaps on the surface, this was an EPIIIIC TWIIIST on the beautiful but ditzy secretary, so why not a ditzy dumb handsome buff dude?

No, it went beyond that, he was functionality retarded, less IQ and brain functionality of that of a retard... every scene was him DURRRRR HURRRRRR UHDURRRRR HURRR

It was so bizarre and fucking strange, I cannot fathom the logic behind it
>>
>>80370431
Maybe u can't fathom it bc ur fuckin dumb
>>
I watched this the other day. It was really stupid and I found all of the silly fanservice throughout more annoying than the main characters (who were also not very entertaining.) I love these girls on SNL (especially MMc and KM) but the movie was awful.
>>
it's better than ghostbusters 2
but hating this movie is a meme at this point also lol women make me angry!
>>
>>80370601
>it's better than ghostbusters 2
You deserve everything wrong with your life.
>>
>>80370663
>people now defend ghostbusters 2

what the fuck
>>
>>80370678
Gtfo of here with that shit. It may not be as good as the first, but it's a great movie in it's own right with amazing chemistry between the cast, great humor, many memorable scenes, and a strong villain. To even compare it to this abysmal piece of shit, let alone call it worse, is insane.
>>
>>80367310
>wrongly snubbed by angry white manchildren?

That's ironic considering the only people who liked it were white liberals. Other than that, it was universally hated by people of any race, color or creed.
>>
/tv/ INSISTED the numbers would flop......

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>80371036
What are you laughing about? It was one of the biggest box-office flops of its year.
>>
>>80370678
Man, that Jackie Wilson song is pretty great.
>>
Remember when the leaks said they fought a giant ghostbusters logo at the climax and people thought it was just bait?
>>
File: girls.jpg (200KB, 714x835px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
200KB, 714x835px
>>80371057
it made $100 million
>>
>>80371764

Irrelevant

Paul Feig admitted himself it needed 500 million to break even
>>
>>80367310
>Now that the dust has settled

protip: if you you want to bait anons, don't be obvious
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>80371764
Found the reddit warrior. Heres dinner.
>>
I watched it and Hemsworth getting a sandwich at the end was the best joke by a wide margin.
>>
File: success.jpg (237KB, 848x739px) Image search: [Google]
success.jpg
237KB, 848x739px
>>80371788
alternative facts are not facts, Paul Feig never said this

>>80371834
>projection
I went to reddit once but got lost and couldn't see the pictures so I left and never went back
>>
>>80370601
This, women are so much better than men at everything. Lol @ these virgins xD
>>
>>80371943
Damn right :^)
>>
>>80367310
no it was shit you gigantic retard shill and your bosses movie still flopped.
>>
>>80371764
Why are you here if you don't know how movies work?
>As of Aug. 7, Ghostbusters had earned just under $180 million at the global box office, including $117 million domestic. The film still hasn't opened in a few markets, including France, Japan and Mexico, but box-office experts say it will have trouble getting to $225 million despite a hefty net production budget of $144 million plus a big marketing spend. The studio has said break-even would be $300 million.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-box-office-loss-sequel-unlikely-918515
>>
>>80367310

Everybody forgot about this already. Just let it rot in the ditch it deserves where horrible movies are left to die.
>>
>>80367429
Someone on /tv/ told him it was shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-26-12-1.png (284KB, 1031x691px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-26-12-1.png
284KB, 1031x691px
>>80371764
Pathetic
>>
File: 1460547677657.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460547677657.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>80367310
Nope, I had to watch this thing in two parts because I turned it off in utter disgust halfway through and finished it the next day.
>>
>>80372042
9 million budget is really impressive. How did he do it? I'm sure James McAvoy's paycheck must represent at least half of that.
>>
>>80372330
Mcavoy probably got a cut of the box office gross
>>
>>80367494

Just off yourself you meme spouting shit.
>>
even my normie feminist GF thought it was trash

turned it off after 30 minutes or so. the only movies i've ever seen her stop watching are this and the trolls movie
>>
>>80367310
> -T Rotten Tomatoes
If your "comedy" script involves literally throwing Bill Murray's old ass out the window and killing him, find a different career.
>>
>>80370678

>people unironically hate ghostbusters 2
>>
>>80372042
>9 million
Holy shit m.night.shamamaman really is a kino director.
>>
>>80372042

28 times it's budget.....Christ it's like printing money
>>
Fuck the fans of the original movies and FUCK white people.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.