[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Spoilers) If Logan's healing was just super weak and slowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
(Spoilers)
If Logan's healing was just super weak and slowed down and not completely gone, how did he die at the end?
In the opening he took a shotgun blast to the chest and still walked away, and in the end of the movie he's killed by a tree branch to the gut
>>
>>80365462

small balls of metal and a giant tree trunk are not equivalent in terms of trauma
>>
It got weaker by the end of the movie
>>
>>80365462
He wasnt even healing towards the end until the kids gave him that green shit. His healing factor was so shit he was basically passing out every 20 minutes.
>>
Also pretty sure the scientist says his healing factor was weakened after taking that special dose.
>>
>>80365462
He was also stabbed in the chest twice immediately after being impaled
>>
>>80365462
They'll bring him back naturally. Wolverine can't die, HA!
>>
What I want to know is why would they give an 11 year old girl an adamantium skeleton? She can't grow with all that metal. Do they want midget super soldiers?
>>
>>80367338
Fuck off
>>
>>80367338
Pretty sure it's just the claws.
>>
>>80367338
Only her claws have adamantium
>>
>>80367403
Correct
>>
>>80365462
The constant trauma he deals with throughout the entire movie did him in. By the end he sleeps for days at a time and is constantly bleeding from the stab wounds from X-24. Corn Syrup and Adamantium poisoning were limiting how fast his body could recover from how much his ass was kicked.
>>
>>80365462
he was fighting on a chemically induced adrenaline high that had worn off, his healing factor was forcibly pushed way past its capabilities immediately beforehand leaving him in an especially vulnerable state.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.