[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did you mongoloids recommend this to me? The dialogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: MPW-52932.jpg (132KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
MPW-52932.jpg
132KB, 500x744px
Why the fuck did you mongoloids recommend this to me?

The dialogue is beyond stupid and the story is full of awkward and unnecessary scenes and attempted comedy that falls flat on its face.

It's not even so bad it's good, it's just embarrassing.
>>
Big spider thing was really cool to me as a kid
>>
>>80364874
BIG

METAL

SPIDER
>>
>>80364874
DID YOU SEE THE BIG METAL SPIDER?
>>
>>80364874
I like it
>>
File: 134393.1.jpg (142KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
134393.1.jpg
142KB, 900x600px
>>80364874
>Heh he actually watched it the madman
>>
>>80364874
Big Medal Spider was dope.

The dialogue sucked dick except for the big bad who was the only even semi decent character in the entire film
>>
>>80364874
Do you not know true metal spider kino when you see it?
>>
>>80364874
sand bags
>>
When i think of wild wild west i just remember the time i was a kid and my mom took me to some really shitty burger king and there was wild wild west posters all over the place with wild wild west toys, and i just remember sitting in there and eating these really shitty fries.

Dunno why but it's just a memory that really stuck with me. I now associate that fucking wild wild west poster with the smell and taste of those awful fries.
>>
>>80364874
It's fucking kino you pleb
>>
remember the comercials for it on thr teevee??

it had the usual smash of scenes but in the background was the will smith song
WILD WILD WEST
WILD WILD WEST
WILD WILD WEST
WILD WILD WEST
>>
>>80365763
WICKI WICKI WIL-WILD
>>
>Alive and kickin! Well alive anyway
>>
>>80364874
>he was tricked to watch this garbage
HAHAHA, FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>80365741
Keep me updated
>>
>>80364874
did you see that poster before you mde your decision?
>>
>>80364874
>he actually watched it
The fucking moron he actually watched it
>>
>>80364874
COLOR me surprised, you found it racist and outdated?
>>
>>80365783
If they had made a movie about him being pissed off at losing half his body and then running around just blowing shit up and making racially insensitive quips would have better than what we got.
>>
>>80364874
Don't ever listen to /tv/ they think BvS was a good movie lol
>>
Wild Wild West is the most important movie in history for one very specific reason.

>Will Smith turned down the lead role in The Matrix (1999) to star in this movie, being a fan of the television series. He later said this was the worst decision he made in his career.
>>
>>80366760
LET THE PARTY

BEGIN
>>
>>80365741
they sold those really gay sunglasses that will smith wears in the movie there as a promotion
>>
>>80364874
What did you think of the BMS?
>>
>>80365537
Spiders are the fiercest warriors in the animal kingdom
>>
>>80364874

SSSSSSSS

MMMMMMMMMMMM
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.