[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember everyone: It's OK to murder and rob people, abuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Fences_(film).png (52KB, 253x395px) Image search: [Google]
Fences_(film).png
52KB, 253x395px
Remember everyone: It's OK to murder and rob people, abuse your children, cheat on your wife, and treat everyone else like shit. Your family will justify your actions and forgive you. All because you were just barely a decent enough person to put a roof over their head. Not with your own money, though. With the money that you took from your brother after he received a payout from the army for sustaining a head injury that mentally handicapped him.
>>
Didn't see this movy and never will
>>
i kind of want to watch this now
>>
>implying Pleb Central have seen it
>>
>>80361006
I was kind of hoping they had...
If anyone here has seen it, am I missing something here or is this pretty much it?
>>
it was about why they loved him despite that, not that his actions were good
>>
>>80360707
>>80361072

That's pretty much the movie actually.

The guy was a real cunt.
>>
>>80360707
You didn't understand this movie at all. You're like the Christians who think it's okay to break the Commandments and then just ask for forgiveness from the Priest.
>>
>>80361696
No. What you just described is what I felt this movie was trying to imply. Think about it. This man threw away his son's chances of going to college and playing football because he was stuck in the past and in his ways. Not only that, but he was jealous of him.
>>
>>80361696
>>80361808
and yet his family still forgave him and apparently God did, too.
>>
>>80361808
Very true but I didn't think you were supposed to like him. I think you were supposed to feel sorry for him and somewhat sympathize with his lot in life but still look at his failures in the way he reacts to it.
>>
>>80361863
Hm. I think I see your point.
>>
Watched like 20 minutes.
Felt like a theater play.
Felt liek watching that rendition of death of a salesmen with al pacino.
>>
Relly dont want to spend 2 hours watching nigs crying about whitey supremacy and not enough gibmedats.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.