[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Did you want the basic gestalt or the big enchilada? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: alex jones smokes.png (831KB, 796x682px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones smokes.png
831KB, 796x682px
>Did you want the basic gestalt or the big enchilada?

What did he mean by this?

What are some more fun podkinos?
>>
>>80358386
His show with Eddie Bravo on his program was a lame attempt by Jones to capture the magic of the 911 episode but it had its moments.
>>
>>80358386
>>80359541
Is that podcast worth a listen or is it just a big meme?
>>
>>80359567
911 is for sure, the Eddie Bravo episode of Infowars only if you're a fan of Bravo.
>>
Is it true that he was instrumental in having Bill Cooper killed?
>>
>>80359567
It was really good, I listened to it twice
>>
>>80359567
you can listen to it 10 time,s and you still wont be able to absorb all the knowledge
>>
>>80358386

The basic gestalt is that the big enchilada was probably the best podcast of all time... had everything from unintentional comedy to comfy paranormal 4thd dimensional shit as well as Aliens... it's the peak example of the format and nothing else will ever top it unfortunately.

Some people say that Bravo fucked yo what would have been even more legendary... so to think what could have been with a muzzled Bravo is just mind blowing..
>>
>>80361518
Bravo added a crucial element to the podcast, he made it unpredictable (there by exciting) and made it so even though you wouldn't get the full gestalt only a basic gestalt. This kept the audience wanting more, thus not overfilling on redpills and tuning out. Even if I live to be a 1000 I don't think I'll ever hear a podcast kino better than J.R.E #911.
>>
>>80362976
this might be true
>>
>>80359567
TJRP #911 is the pinnacle of podcasting, a peak that may never be surpassed.
>>
Why doesn't /tv/ have a podcast? IT could be even better than JRE 911
>>
File: brainFORCE.jpg (1MB, 850x3225px) Image search: [Google]
brainFORCE.jpg
1MB, 850x3225px
>>
>>80358386
>>80359567
It's a meme. Let me sum it op
>Fat crazy smokes weed
>Fat crazy claims to know "things"
>No proof
>Fat crazy talks about aliens, psychic messages and denies using pot when he's on camera smoking pot
>hosts laugh at him and prove he's wrong
>fat crazy guys talks crazy shit about bullshit
>>
File: powder.jpg (86KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
powder.jpg
86KB, 400x600px
>>80358386
>All those bathroom breaks.
>Every time he came back he was more excited and less coherent.

I wonder if...
>>
File: 1485880330705.jpg (20KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
1485880330705.jpg
20KB, 340x234px
>>80363326
>why doesn't a board whose anonymous population is constantly in flux have a podcast
>>
>>80359614
did you see the one where eddie was out to dinner with a few of the infowars gang?
the actual on-air interview with jones was pretty tame compared to the night before vids.
>>
Super Male Vitality
Alpha Brain
Weed gummies
Fluoride-Free water

the 4 keys to enlightenment
>>
>dude look it up
>fuck it alex I'll look it up
>can't find a single source that backs up any of his claims

reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
hilarious when wikileaks literally backs up what jones has been spewing all these years

what a timeline
>>
>>80363535
Yes anon, wikileaks dumped all those gay frog files and outer dimension youth sucking demons. yup
>>
>>80358386
>"We have the documents"
>never releases the documents

So full of shit...
>>
>>80363377
*organize
>>
*Breathes deeply away from microphone*
Let me give you a basic gestalt.

The Elite are all about transcendence, and living forever, and the secrets of the Universe/ We are on this planet, and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it: there's at least 12 dimensions, and all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out, saying it's a false hologram. It is artificial; the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity is bleeding into this universe - that's what they call dark matter - so we are like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some God's mind or whatever.
There is this "Sub-transmission Zone" below the third dimension which is turned over to the most horrible things - that's what it resonates to - and it's trying to get up into the third dimension (that's just a basic level consciousness, to launch into the next levels.) And our species is already way up at the fifth/sixth dimension consciousnally [SIC] (our best people). But there's this war, trying to basically destroy Humanity, because Humanity has free will. And there's a decision - which level we want to go to. We have free will, so Evil is allowed to come and contend (and not just good). And the Elites themselves believe they are racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization, where they are going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the 'failed species' that is Man.
>>
>>80363444
No, you got a link?
>>
>>80363617

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
>>
>>80363326
Don't ever post again
>>
>>80363392
>prove he's wrong
found the kike
>>
>>80358386
did he say that
is that where the meme came from or are you doing the meme
>>
>>80364871
>no proof of anything
found the dumbass who got tricked into being a trump shill
>>
>>80363395
Yeah I noticed that too.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.