[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /kino/ I was gifted two tickets and $10 gift card to any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: RegalCinemaLogo.jpg (126KB, 826x352px) Image search: [Google]
RegalCinemaLogo.jpg
126KB, 826x352px
sup /kino/
I was gifted two tickets and $10 gift card to any movie at pic related
i never go to theatres, so suggest me something in the next couple of months (before they expire) to see along with suggestions on spending the $10 "concession stand" gift card
>>
ebay it all, you can get like 20 bucks
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_film

Literally nothing looks interesting to you? I'm looking forward to the new Blade Runner if nothing else.
>>
>>80357874
i like watching movies alone, not in a theatre tho
>>
>>80358088
Sell it then, you won't get past the no-singles policy anyway.
>>
>>80358580
>no-singles policy
is that real? i thought it was a meme
>>
>>80358792
it's not real. go there alone early in the morning on a weekday to a film that's been out for a few weeks. it's pure bliss. for a super comfy morning make it a double feature.
>>
>>80358792
It isn't real
the theater I work at forbids anyone under 17 without adult accompaniment after 8PM, though
>>
>>80357549
Great idea, self!

PS I posted this
>>
>>80357500
Logan

Popcorn and a coke.

What Regal? I go to the one in Palos Verdes.
>>
>>80359202
such a strange restriction in an industry that is already desperate for ticket sales
>>
>>80359685
If it makes more sense to you, we're located inside a mall and have had previous issues with loitering.
>>
File: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>he thinks he's going to get past security by himself
>he thinks that once he gets by security he can get past the penis inspector
>he thinks he can get past virginity-sniffing dogs
>he thinks his $10 isn't going to be wasted on shower tokens
>he thinks he can keep up with the constant sitting, standing, salutes, and applauding his first time
>he thinks he won't get shot without a having a guide
>he thinks he's going to pass the exit exams and not caught and sentenced to years of hard time in the popcorn mines
>>
>>80359798
makes sense. i work in a theater in nyc and there's a big problem with homeless people coming in.

the weirder thing to me is, at my theater at least, the strict enforcement of the (completely optional) mpaa system.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.