[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw this commercial >mfw this bitch dumb but i would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: amexplane.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amexplane.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>mfw this commercial
>mfw this bitch dumb but i would still smash
>mfw goat cheese walnut salad
>mfw get to pick genre but only if its comedy
>>
>>80357385
i love how jews will do anything for money.
>>
I have an Amex gold card

Am I Jewish
>>
i would take her to the back and nut on her face then give her the salad but only after i nutted again on the salad.
>>
>>80357731
That's disgusting anon.

How would you be able to stay hard with that face?
>>
tinas based
>>
>>80357385
>can I pick the genre?
>yes but it has to be comedy
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>80357385
No bully Tina, she's cool
>>
>"Can I pick the john-ruh"
Assault the sky marshal and die you pretentious piece of worm shit.
>>
libtard shill thread
>>
>>80357976
I see nothing black about her
>>
>>80357385
>can i pick the JAANRAA?
>>
>>80357988
it has to be comedy
>>
>>80357514

I'm going to take a guess and say you drive a BMW. Probably 3 or 5 series.
>>
>>80357385
I want to tongue her mouth and bite her tits and kiss her neck and do so many nasty things to her
>>
Blue Cards are for poor people and idiots are used almost exclusively to fund the perks that are offered to real cardmembers.
>>
I'd run up to her and slice the other side of her face with a knife if you know what I mean.
>>
>>80357385
do you think she's already hit menopause, allowing me to nut in her whenever I want without detriment?
>>
>>80358405
Are you just posting all over /tv/ tonight about nutting on/in women?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.