[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am unironically convinced Idris Elba would should be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Idris_Elba.jpg (88KB, 634x789px) Image search: [Google]
Idris_Elba.jpg
88KB, 634x789px
I am unironically convinced Idris Elba would should be the next James Bond
>>
>>80357335
They'll make "James Bond" a code name if they do, ensuring longevity for the franchise, and paving the way for Ruby Rose to play him
>>
>>80358810

James Bond already is a code name.
How stupid are you?
>>
a little girl would make a better james bond than a black man
>>
>>80358843
No for the code name to be "James Bond". Plot twist/ dramatic game changer to save the franchise
>>
>>80357335

Too old, he's only a few years younger than Craig. Why would they replace a James Bond who's pushing 50 with a guy who'll be like 47 by the time he makes his debut?
>>
They might as well stop making James Bond movies if they're willing to cast a black person to play him. The character is outdated.
>>
>>80357335
The producers are desperate for Craig to stay just so that they don't have to cast this nigger. If they can lock him down for a few more movies, Elba will be too old and they can safely cast another white guy.
>>
>>80359041
Because diversity and he's probably the best "black" James Bond option currently in the business.
>>
>>80359163
It's too bad because a Craig sucks.
>>
>>80359324

Please. If they want to find a black Bond, they'll just find some random indie or Shakespearian stage actor to pull it off. It's not like a black James Bond movie needs an established actor to help it get some attention.

He's too old. Even if they cast him now, by the time they get four or five movies out of him he'll be pushing 60, and these things are really tough on the body. Craig has all kinds of problems from doing it. Any older and he'd be blowing out his knees or back or something.

Just because you can't think of a bunch of black Brits doesn't mean they don't exist. They'll get a white guy anyway.
>>
>>80359324
you answer a rhetorical question, use quotation marks incorrectly, and refer to dramatic arts as "the business" all in one post. nice one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.