[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do marvel fans think of these two films? The ASM franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: v1.jpg (28KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
28KB, 206x305px
What do marvel fans think of these two films?

The ASM franchise still bothers me. It's incomplete and half-baked. How on earth did they manage to make spider-man boring?
>>
>>80356413
Not our Spider-Man

Tobey4ever
>>
>>80356413
They put a normie as Spider Man. Andrew Garfield is not a believable nerd nor does he fit the part. Tobey was perfect for that role. He's awkward as fuck and a manlet.

That is the ideal Spider Man.
>>
>>80356413
> being so new that you dont remember the GIVE SPIDERMAN BACK TO MARVEL threads.
>>
>>80356413
Watched like half of the first one, didn't bother with the second one.
>>
The first one was interesting. The second was super dogshit
>>
only good thing about the first one was the soundtrack and garfield whenever he was being spider-man. he was a shit peter parker though and everything else was trash.
>>
>>80356413
Everyone always claims Disney capeshit movies are just corporate products, and to a degree, they are, but theres also heart put into them and Kevin Feige provides a unifying vision.

ASM is what a soulless committee driven and created film looks like.
>>
It had the worst villain designs in any superhero movie

Especially Green Goblin
>>
>>80356413
Wanna here the opinion of the DC fan?

I liked both Amazing Spider-Man movies and was looking forward to a 3, but instead they're making that awful looking Homecoming.
I like they had the balls to kill off the love interest when the theme of the movie was love.
Plus I felt Jaime Foxx didn't fit the role.
>>
>>80357460

>DC fan
>has shit taste

Surprise surprise
>>
I liked Garfield better than Tugboat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.