[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loving the Hollywood insight on this pretty comfy show desu also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Loving the Hollywood insight on this pretty comfy show desu also where is my druggie gf?
>>
i would love for gilly to make me do drugs from her pusy!
>>
>comfy
Gus is too cringe for it to be comfy.
Every time he interacts with anyone that isn't dumber than him my abs contract.
>>
>>80350436
>it's another jew dating a girl way out of his league show
>>
>>80352217
What are the other ones?
>>
File: BURYING-THE-EX-poster.jpg (592KB, 1600x2370px) Image search: [Google]
BURYING-THE-EX-poster.jpg
592KB, 1600x2370px
>>80352267
>>
>just watched the episode in season 2 where gus meets micky's dad
>after he left, micky got emotional and sperg'd out on gus unfairly and went over the top
>gus just saying "come on don't do this, stop being like this"
>then apologizes and micky calms down and goes back to normal
Honestly that scene was one of the most accurate portrayal of women i have ever seen. It's so fucking true and accurate. Women sometimes just get really emotional over something then take their frustrations out on you and there is nothing you can do about it except apologize for something when you're not in the wrong, they are.
>>
I have a druggy, chemically imbalanced gf.

I don't recommend it.
>>
>>80352217
>out of league
>jew

nice try goyim
>>
>>80352267
friends
seinfeld
big bang theory
girls
curb
new girl
2 broke girls
sex and the city
entourage
how I met your mother
freaks and geeks
the O.C.
mad about you
>>
>>80352490
That's just a testament to Gus' complete inability to read a room and also Mickey's lack of communication.
>your partner goes out of their way to avoid telling a person something
>tell that person while they're out of the room

I swear he's on the spectrum.
>>
I think it's fun to watch Gillian play a druggie since she's so vehemently against drugs/drinking IRL

comfy show/10
>>
>>80353651

For someone whos against all of that, her face seems to be busted up by it. Must be a white girl thing.
>>
>>80353689
she smokes and is almost 35

she doesn't look all too bad imo
>>
>>80350436
>>80352217
op's actor is an Aryan-Christian

>http://ethnicelebs.com/paul-rust
>>
>>80352646
>>80352555
>>80352267
>>80352217

for the last time the actor isn't jewish. >>80353825

reeeeee
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.