[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is how hackers looks in hollywood lmao the only thing that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hacker2015.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hacker2015.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
this is how hackers looks in hollywood lmao

the only thing that he has in common with hackers is his extremely hard "forward head" that is visible on profil scenes
>>
tbf I look pretty much like that and I'm a hacker
>>
>>80346013
Prov it (not on me pls)
>>
Nice reddit vetted opinion. Blackhat is one of the very best of the 10s. Mann is one of the top 3 living American auteur's next to Lynch and Malick.
>>
>nothing to do while serving life sentences but read and lift
>not getting swole as fuck over time
>>
>>80345924
>this is how hackers looks in hollywood lmao
the hacker his character is based on is actually bigger, dopey.
>>
that's because real hacking is boring as shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1KEUhlSuk
>>
File: blackhat.png (57KB, 1246x284px)
blackhat.png
57KB, 1246x284px
blackhat haters btfo
>>
>>80345924
Just saw the trailer of this.
Is it good? I love Mann's work (admittedly the more well known stuff like Collateral, Thief, Heat), but I don't hear the best things about... There is also a slight chance of me getting triggered if it depicts the whole "hacking" thing like Swordfish, so I don't know.
>>
File: hacker884.jpg (69KB, 1300x931px)
hacker884.jpg
69KB, 1300x931px
>>80346013
how many ski masks are you wearing right now?
>>
>>80347356
I only need one
>>
>>80347356
e1e1en
>>
>>80345924

He beefed up in prison so people won't utterly destroy his pasty boypussy dumbass
>>
No wonder liberals think this kind of stuff is capable of """hacking""" an election.
>>
>>80347426
Arent you worried that the government might backtrack your IP if you only wear one mask?
>>
>>80347499
Thanks, RT.
>>
>>80347689
good luck I'm behind an undisclosed number of proxies
>>
>>80347706
One day they will hire a hacker even more skilled than you to track you down.

No one can hide for ever.
>>
The IRL nick hathaway is 6'5" and more swole than this prettyboy.
>>
>>80346447
>tl;dr
>mann keeps making the same movie with the same slick-haired tough-talking bad-boy character from the 80s this time with dts audio mixing for the partially deaf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.