[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Max Landis is such a fucking hack. Any idiot could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: max-landis_612x380.jpg (93KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
max-landis_612x380.jpg
93KB, 612x380px
>"Max Landis is such a fucking hack. Any idiot could write a better script than him."

"Oh, okay anon, do you have a script?"

>"Uh...I never claimed to be a screenwriter, so it's different. I can't be held to the same standard..."

"So... you're saying Max Landis is a better writer than you?"

"N...No, I...FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEE!" (Runs back to his mom's basement to talk shit anonymously online where it's safe)
>>
do you think it's weird for him knowing that he wouldn't have any semblance of a career if not for his child murdering father?
>>
>>80342967
Hey Max
>>
>>80342967

>CAN YOU WRITE A SCRIPT!!?!?

Is that really the best defense for his bad movies?
>>
File: DJT.jpg (61KB, 805x537px) Image search: [Google]
DJT.jpg
61KB, 805x537px
>"Donald Trump is such a fucking hack. Any idiot could run a country than him."

"Oh, okay anon, do you have a healthcare proposal or budget plan?"

>"Uh...I never claimed to be a politician, so it's different. I can't be held to the same standard..."

"So... you're saying Donald Trump is a better president than you?"

"N...No, I...FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEE!" (Runs back to his mom's basement to talk shit anonymously on Reddit where it's safe)
>>
>>80342967
You forgot your last meme arrow.
>>
File: star-of-david-clipart.jpg (125KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
star-of-david-clipart.jpg
125KB, 1920x1920px
>>80342967
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Landis

>His family is Jewish.[2]

Maybe if my dad had been in the business his entire life and was part of a certain ethnic group that has massive in-group preference and history of nepotism and could get my really mediocre scripts on the desks of executives who also belong to the same ethnic group, then maybe I'd be a more successful screenwriter.
>>
>>80342967
He can write intriguing scripts and has neat ideas now and again. However his scripts can be all over the place and demands good producers/director in order to preserve the originality while making a compelling movie. Chronicle is the only success to this date.
>>
>>80343012
obviously, because if it wasn't for his father he wouldn't be born...
>>
>>80343100
But this is basically what Trump did with Obama
>>
Best of Landis's work is from the time when he made youtube videos and wrote fanfics.
>>
He should at least be able to improve American Werewolf in London. What a turd that was
>>
>>80343100
>>80343333
>>80343433
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>80343100
>>80343012
>>80342967
Either @ me or don't reply to my thread you fucking autist
>>
>>80342967
I hated him before I watched his interview with Mike and Jay and decided he isn't that bad.
>>
File: kramerblewmymind.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kramerblewmymind.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>80343318
>>
"Being better than me" isn't such a meaningful milestone
>>
t. Max
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.