[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when Michael Douglas ended up getting throat cancer, no one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So when Michael Douglas ended up getting throat cancer, no one ever stopped and thought about the fact that now we know for a fact that Michael Douglas eats pussy?
>>
People did joke around about it, but that was years ago m8
>>
File: 1485994763845.png (95KB, 228x404px) Image search: [Google]
1485994763845.png
95KB, 228x404px
>>80340047
>smoke cigarettes since I was 10
>eat pussy like nobody's business
H-how long do I have, lads? ;_;
>>
>>80340127
How you gonna eat all that pussy? Taking straight shots of hpv juice like some kind of retard. You NEVER eat pussy until you know the girl is clean, and even then do so in moderation.
>>
Wait, what? That gives you throat cancer?
>>
>>80340127
Eat some dick for a change
>>
>>80340178
This, How does eating pussy give you throat cancer?
>>
>>80340233
Hpv. Various strains increase likelihood of cancers, even penile. It's relatively common, and most people don't get anything symptomatic. you just don't want to get the warts kind, nor do you wanna be sucking on every girls wet gash without some reassurance of her health status . Then again most people don't know they have it so it's a tough game.
>>
>>80340178
>>80340233
I'm not a scientist man, but there are some tiny little micro things that you get in your mouth and throat when you give oral (both pussy and dicks) and your chances of developing cancer get much much bigger.
>>
>>80340328
>>80340340
A-are we so certain that the prude Christians didn't have it right all along? I thought oral was one of the safest things you could do
>>
>>80340391
The problem is sex education in public schools that leads to people like you being so badly misinformed.
>>
>>80340391
No. Fingering then Condom sex are probably the safest. Most sex Ed is concerned with aids, which makes sense. You're less likely to get that from oral I believe. But there's all kinds of dangers in sexual activity. Again, expect to get some kind of std. it's ok. Many people have something. But do your best to avoid it-you can normally tell if a girl has had many partners from the way she talks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.