[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember when iron man movies had Tony Stark have sex with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: the.jpg (72KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
the.jpg
72KB, 500x417px
remember when iron man movies had Tony Stark have sex with lots of hot women?
>>
Billionaire "playboy" Tony Stark was in a committed relationship by his 2nd film

The rowdy "debaucherous" to the point of banishment Thor Odinson lived in realm of beautiful people that apparently mate with their hair braids like aliens in Avatar since the films have not presented Asgardians as possessing any sort of sexuality lest Thor become a womanizing misogynist of course (nu-males love and envy the gratuitous homoerotic ab shot but god forbid they present Thor using that body for anything). Sex apparently doesnt exist in Asgard and romance is treated like a high school drama of looks that go on for a second too long before awkward laughing. Aww love!

Aquaman already sent nu-males into a furor by showing recreational drinking as a enjoyable pasttime rather than unbearable curse.. Moreover, The foundation of Arthur Curry's relationship with his fiery redhead queen Mera will be at the forefront a raw, powerful sexual attraction. No cutesy best friend turned platonic business partner with occasional kissing. Its funny the lengths Marvel goes to naming Tony as "playboy" but then he ends up with a woman portrayed by one of Hollywoods most frigid actresses.

Yes, DC is going to great lengths to present human characters as being alive.
Marvel's homogenized crayon-colored world can no longer depict something so brazen as intercourse or any other human functionalities to their walking talking action figures. Recall the image of the sexless Falcon and brainless Winter Soldier bicuriously edging on Captain America to enact the equivalent of a 1st grade playground lip touch with a woman 5 times his junior (pile on incestuous undertones in there as well for good measure)

Zack Snyder turned the superhero bare chest shot on its head by making Superman do it for his girlfriend rather than for the audience's masturbatory purposes. How novel. Snyder disproved the Woman of Paper thesis masterfully with Superman getting his dick wet literally.
>>
>>80339571
I like this post.
>>
>>80339571
do you expect me to read all of this
>>
>>80341063
No. Marvel movies have destroyed your attention span along with your manliness
>>
>>80339571
>people are actually defending the scene where a fully clothed superman jumps into a bathtub to fuck his nude girlfriend

one of the most awkward sex scenes ive ever witnessed
>>
>>80339278
Iron Man 1 and The Incredible Hulk feel so much different than the rest of the marvel movies.
>>
>>80339278
>manlets
>having sex

Suspension of disbelief destroyed.
>>
>>80341334
what destroyed your ability to be interesting?
>>
>>80341357
Probably Cavill feels unconfortable filming a sex scene
>>
>>80341420
it was the writing not the acting. why the fuck does he jump in the tub and make a huge mess and only after he's soaking wet he starts taking his clothes off? it makes no sense

>inb4 he was so horny that he couldnt even take the time to remove his shirt

bad writing
>>
>>80341357
because is an awful movie
>>
>>80339278
>white
>hot
>>
>>80341605
I meant that he was unconfortable to film naked beside a woman. Honestly, I don't even remember this scene
>>
>>80341391
>billionares
>having sex
there was no reason for you to suspend your believe to begin with. its realistic as fuck
>>
>>80341391

stop hating short people, you fucking heightest
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.