[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love 80-90's core TV because I hate myself and retreat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: home_improvement.jpg (151KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
home_improvement.jpg
151KB, 440x640px
I love 80-90's core TV because I hate myself and retreat into nostalgia to compensate.

Can anyone else recommend some shows or films that I should try? I've touched on a lot of the famous titles, but I'm looking for cult classics and lesser known work too. Thank you.
>>
roseanne
drew carrey show
grounded for life
the critic
grace under fire
>>
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Dawson's Creek
>>
newsradio
>>
>>80338694
I'm going to look them up. I remember 3rd rock from the sun, and King of queens is also typical for the programming.
>>
If you want to really hate yourself watch the entirety of Full House while reading Full House Reviewed after each episode. I used to watch Full House when it was on because of nostalgia but now I can't even be bothered.
>>
>>80338085

Nothing comfier than Frasier. Don't forget the classic Cheers.

The Larry Sanders Show is critically acclaimed and very influential, but isn't that popular among regular viewers for some reason. It's really funny and very 90s because of all the guests and cameos. Gary Shandling's earlier show, It's Gary Shandling's Show is great too.
>>
>>80338788
>>80338794
>>80338857
Thanks, I'll check them out. I know a lot of it can be dated but it's strangely comfortable seeing that aesthetic of the time.

Dinosaurs was a sort of parody of the sitcoms then that was pretty good.
>>
>>80338920
I watched a lot of Frasier, I think it was criminally unappreciated.
>>
The Adventures of Pete & Pete
>>
https://youtu.be/rcc41TitXPs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9qSuQapFY

AEUHHH????
>>
>>80340195
Oh yeah, that's the one with the brothers. Felt a bit like the sandlot.
>>
>>80340269
I miss sitcom crossovers.
>>
>>80340327
10/10 would WAD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.