[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 4537.jpg (821KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4537.jpg
821KB, 1280x1024px
>American """""""""""""humor""""""""""""
>>
>>80337068

lol that dude in the middle is like "dude, weed, LAMO" haha I like that, this film looks funny
>>
>>80337068
idk if you can't see how much this aesthetically influenced the next 10 years in film and humor its hard to deny how important this is

not a great or even good movie, but an important one
>>
>>80337223
>aesthetically influenced the next 10 years in film

What do you think these words mean?
>>
>>80337192
the guy on the left is wearing a gas mask! wow so random haha
>>
>>80337068
This fucking shit dominated the next decade of comedy in hollywood and eventually led to the complete erosion of comedy sitcoms on television, with them all being replaced by dramas about manbabies and fujoshi.

And for fucks sake english, come up with an equivalent word for fujoshi already I hate using japanese loan words.
>>
>british humour

he makes even seth rogan look good
>>
>>80337313
>led to the complete erosion of comedy sitcoms on television

That was the Office you fucking idiot.
>>
>>80337258
I think that the look, feel, and cinematic stylings of knocked up infected mainstream and indie comedy for a decade and surpassed Ferrell-McKay's dominance
>>
>>80337284
Is this post ironic? It's a gas mask bong.

It's been edited to look like a drink for the poster.
>>
>>80337333
Why are there no funny british comedians? It's really bizarre. Even Australia has Jim Jeffries (cuck though he is), Canada has TKITH...
>>
>>80337421

Ok but this is stupid and wrong.
>>
>>80337068
They're Canadian
>>
what are some DUDE WEED kinos
>>
>>80337548
ok.....instead of being snippy and weird can you offer a rebuttal? I don't "need" to engage you in this, there are a few people here that agree with me
>>
>>80337361
hahaha no. The Office was still a comedy retard.

Judd Apatow and his merry band of 25-45 year old jews doing normal things final destination shit is what did it. I guess if you want to trace it all the way back the roots are in Freaks and Geeks but it's without a doubt that both Knocked Up and The Hangover still has a grip on what comedies get made now.

And...oh look there's a new comedy coming out again, this time its a group of women and something goes horribly wrong on a hen night. How original.
>>
>>80337548
now you're just being contrarian for the sake of it

don't do that
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WE CALL OURSELVES LIBERAL ONLY BECAUSE WE LIVE IN CALIFORNIA WE DONT REALLY THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT THESE THINGS HEY LOOK MY BLACK FRIEND AND GAY FRIEND IM SO PROGRESSIVE I PROBABLY WONT EVEN VOTE THOUGH LMAO

DUDE HERE I AM IN ANOTHER MOVIE WHERE MY SOURCES OF WEALTH FOR MY HEDONISTIC LIFESTYLE ARE OUTRAGEOUSLY ILLDEFINED MAKING THE ENTIRE PREMISE UNFEASIBLE PERHAPS IM PROJECTING MY OWN YOUTHFUL EXPERIENCES OF PARTYING USING MY PARENTS MONEY AND NOT WORKING FOR ANYTHING IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I HAVE NO PERSPECTIVE ON WHAT NORMAL HUMANS ACTUALLY DO LMAO
>>
File: 798978.jpg (85KB, 468x540px) Image search: [Google]
798978.jpg
85KB, 468x540px
>>80337695

>ruining the fun by going full /pol/
>>
>>80337223
>>80337421
>>80337593
>>80337634

Same
>>
File: you.png (296KB, 3663x1319px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
296KB, 3663x1319px
>>80337802
>you

just stop being a retard on /tv/. You underage retards are ruining this board with your rampant contrarianism-for-the-sake-of-being-contrarian.

come back when you're 18 kiddo
>>
>>80337577
Dude where's my car
>>
>>80337604
People who claim to our genuinely like freaks and geeks need to be purged
>>
>>80337068
Jason Segel is the only guy who had real talent.
>>
>>80337313
>And for fucks sake english, come up with an equivalent word for fujoshi already I hate using japanese loan words.
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>80337768
Im not pol cuz im black
>>
>>80337802
of course the first three are the same, it's me replying to you

fucking retard, I knew you didn't have any real point. I'm right and you know it
>>
>>80337068
>american humor
>judd apatows films are most popular in the UK of all places

Really makes you shit out your brains
>>
File: 1280268949415.jpg (60KB, 246x245px) Image search: [Google]
1280268949415.jpg
60KB, 246x245px
>American humour
>is actually funny
>>
>>80337577
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
The 40-year-old Virgin (to an extent)
Dude, Where's my Car?
Pineapple Express
>>
>>80337068
Seth Rogen was paid half a million dollars for this film alone and that was when he was a no name actor. Imagine how much hard work a normal person would have to do to earn that money.
>>
>>80338724
1/2 Million isn't much compared to what top grossing actors make. And he wasn't a no name actor. He was a principle character on Freaks and Geeks before then, and transitioned into film through Apatow.
>>
>>80338825
Yeah but it's still a lot of money for a young guy to make for three months of work. He got 7 million dollars for the Interview,imagine retiring at the age of 35 with total security.
>>
>>80337068
>Jewish Canadians
>American humor
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.