[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indy is now immortal as he has sipped from the grail. Why have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Indy is now immortal as he has sipped from the grail. Why have we not seen new Indys like new Bonds?

Who could replace Harrison as Indy?
>>
>wanting more recycled garbage and used up characters instead of something new
>>
Scarlett Johansson. They already cast her as an asian robot so why the fuck not?
>>
>>80324484
you would have to stay at the temple and continually drink from it to stay immortal like the knight
>>
>>80324576
Jaunty adventure films are a necessary staple of cinema.

After Indiana Jones, we had The Mummy. We're now overdue for a comedic Chris Pratt adaptation of Uncharted or whatever.
>>
>>80324484
>tfw no river phoenix to be younger indy
>>
>>80324657
Couldn't you take it out? If you could get past the splitting earth and tremors?
>>
>>80324484
I'd have to rewatch it so i could be 100% retarded, but i thought he would remain immortal as long as he didn't leave - and he left.
I could be mis-remembering it like I said.
>>
>>80324819
you can't, that's the point
>>
>tfw they release adventures of old indiana jones
>Connery reading books by the fire
>>
>>80324873
someone could have just ran into the room where the seal is and just thrown it outside
>>
>>
>>80324946
It's guarded by divine power; you're not gonna outsmart that.
>>
>>80325070
what if my motives are pure
>>
>>80325121
Your motives might be, but the Third Reich nearly got its hands on it even tucked away in that cave in the desert.

Think you and your pure motives will be able to keep hold of a cup in the big wide world?
>>
>>80324484
Idris Elba
>>
>>80324814
This, and dont forget he played his son in Mosquito Coast.

RIP Phoenix
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.