[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Movie opens with Logan slicing up a group of Mexicans, followed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (278KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1000x563px
>Movie opens with Logan slicing up a group of Mexicans, followed by Logan driving a bunch of rednecks chanting about USA in a limo
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>80321254
that the best x-man ever is a honest to god patriot
>>
File: Mexico.gif (358B, 16x11px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.gif
358B, 16x11px
>Logan crosses the mexican border
>There's no sixty-foot wall with 'TRUMP' emblazoned in giant golden letters across its span
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>80321406
Trump is part of the new timeline
>>
>>80321406
Maybe the wall was so expensive and logistically stupid that it failed?

Who knew the film would be so realistic.
>>
>>80321406
the Mexican's all tied explosives to themselves and blew it up sand nigger style
>>
I honestly thought x-23 was gonna go sexual and kiss the nigger boy.
Had a half chub when she got close, only to find out she wanted his headphones
>>
>>80321507
Kek

>>80321559
Cuck
>>
>>80321459
8 years
>>
>>80321588
The 1950s are gone and never coming back. He could have 100 years, he'll still fail.
>>
Guys I got really drunk and dreamed about a storyline called "X-Class" which basically took place like 100 years after Logan when mutants and advanced tech are common all over the world, and universities are open all over the world to train mutants. And the story in the dream followed a chick with dark features who had mutations kinda like Sabertooth but more catlike, and she was a thief on the streets before getting accepted into the X-Class university. And the understanding of the mutant genom had advanced somewhat so that people with latent mutant talents could have them activated as part of attending X-Class. And this chick was friends with a fire mutant named "Nova" who was pretty angry and when her powers manifested she blew up the house, and another was a diamond chick like Emma Frost but w/o the telepathy, and a chick with wings named Sparrow from Russia, and they form the "Mutant Underground" which is basically an evil mutant club of students who end up killing some instructors and shit goes insane and there's a war. So is there a comic similar to this plot or did it just formulate in my head?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.