[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was pretty interesting to say the least. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: love exposure.png (778KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
love exposure.png
778KB, 1024x576px
This was pretty interesting to say the least.
Let's get a thread going.
>>
>>80314765
It's amazing how a four hour movie with some loosely relating scenes one after another can be so fucking entertaining. I absolutely loved it so far.

Other films I like from Sion Sono:
- Why Don't You Play in Hell?
- guilty of romance

He is the true master of Nihon kino. Takashi Mike is just a stupid meme lord.
>>
>>80315143
Thanks for the recommendations dude, i never browse this board since i don't watch a lot of movies.
I felt like some scenes ended too abruptly, or the fact that they luckily found Yoko on the street really helped the plot.
Could you please tell me what "Nihon kino" is ? Tried googling it but I don't speak jap.
>>
>>80315333
Nihon means Japan in japanese, desu~
Your googling skills need to improve dude.
>>
File: love exposure the tv show.jpg (178KB, 640x804px) Image search: [Google]
love exposure the tv show.jpg
178KB, 640x804px
What happened to that extended miniseries cut that was supposed to air on Jap tv a while back? Is it online anywhere?
>>
File: strange_circus[1].jpg (65KB, 390x552px) Image search: [Google]
strange_circus[1].jpg
65KB, 390x552px
>>80315143
You're forgetting to recommend his best movie.
>>
"The first version was originally six hours long, but was trimmed at the request of the producers."
So that's why some scenes ended way too quickly.
>>
how do you guys feel about the ending?
i thought it was alright but kinda edgy ending it abruptly and i kinda wanted to see more since we waited like 4 hours just to see this happen.
>>
>>80315887
Abruptly? It had like a 20 minute long epilogue, how much more did you need?
>>
>>80315964
Some dumb things happened
One cop let himself being strangled and the other one did nothing, Yu broke the window with his elbow and took yoko's hand, the end.
I'm with this guy on this one, an epilogue would have been nice.
>>
>>80315964
not talking about the "epilogur" im talking about the literal ending. i just wanted them to interact more after they both profess heir feeling
>>
>>80315760
that's simply because I haven't watched it yet. I will though, thanks for the recommendation. With him it's a bit hard to find all the good movies, because he does some weird TV shit as well and some things are hard as hell to find.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.