[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know remember the time when Jack Black smoked a small amount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 18

File: Jack Black.png (377KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Black.png
377KB, 650x430px
You know remember the time when Jack Black smoked a small amount of weed in a YouTube interview and absolutely lost his fucking mind.
>>
>>80307494
>You know remember
>>
>>80307576
Oh like you never made a grammar/spelling mistake? Fuck off.
>>
>>80307494
>Yo know remember
Nice typo bro. Weed, not even once.
>>
It was the most cringy thing I've seen in my entire life.
Was he THAT anxious to smoke weed? Isn't most of his humor pot-related?
>>
>>80307635
>Yo
Nice typo bro. Weed, not even once.
>>
>>80307494
>>80307690
What did he do?
>>
When people do psychadaelics like LSD, DMT and shrooms it can make weed extremely powerful
>>
>>80307726
>>80307600
You now remember the time OP got super butthurt about his spelling error being pointed out
>>
>>80307494

Dude what? Lay off the weed and maybe I'll understand you next time
>>
>>80307757
>it can make weed extremely powerful
for you :)
>>
>>80307494
Doug Benson is a loser and he does his best to make sure every show is painfully boring.
>>
>>80307768
I think you mean

>you know remember
>>
CANTALOUPE
>>
There's only like four good episodes of Getting Doug With High. Aubrey and Alia, Eric Andre, Sarah Silverman and the gay guy, the live show with Eric Andre and Rory Schovel.
>>
>it's another "anon is too immature to handle a discussion where drugs are involved" thread
>>
>>80307732
He was awkward and had panic attacks all through the interview.
>>
>>80307817
>mature drugs for mature users such as myself
>>
>>80307812
the recent one with Adam Pally is pretty good because Pally is a fun guy. the girl was also super qt.
>>
>barely noticeable errors in OP
>thread fucked
Least ya know when reddit shows up
>>
File: 1471613073002.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
1471613073002.png
1MB, 1182x956px
>>80307600
>fuck off
>>80307768
>WOOOAH SO BUTTHURT BRO LOOLOLOLOL JUST CHILL OUT LOL WHY SO FUCKIN MAD??!?!!??!? LOL????
>>
>>80307757
I've had a streak of 6 months dropping acid every week and weed affects me LESS now.
>>
>>80307812
I watched a bunch of them when I found out about them, and surprisingly the actors/comedians that reference drug use frequently were the most skittish about smoking some fuckin weed. Like David Cross went on there, a guy who has literally talked about smokign crack on stage, and refused to take more than one hit and was being pretty weird about that. Like, I get that the camera being on and stuff is probably a weird way to get high but these are professional actors and it shocks me that they seemingly can't handle the drugs that they speak about so frequently. It was eye-opening
>>
File: pod.jpg (562KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pod.jpg
562KB, 1920x1080px
>>80307494
>makes DUDE WHEAT LMAO kino
>can't handle it himself

Bravo
>>
File: whoops.jpg (18KB, 626x106px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
18KB, 626x106px
>>80307768
Uh oh, yah caught me! :^)
>>
>>80307879
Eric Andre was also an introvert lightweight when he gets high. like the complete opposite of his sober personality.
>>
>>80307877
was it intense at the start?

i only dropped it once and i had to stop smoking weed because shit like bodyload was way too intense
>>
>>80307879

>It was eye-opening

lmfao no it's not
>>
>>80307942
It was in a way. I'm not saying it's a mind-blowing revelation that celebrities lie and put up a front about shit, but to actually see them in that situation where it's like put up or shut up and most of them shut up it's kind of like wow what a bunch of losers
>>
>>80307879
Hi, >>80307877 here. I've also found that I have less compulsion to do drugs when offered. It just doesn't feel that interesting anymore. It's definitely not scary.
>>
>>80307932
I mean he was pretty meta about it. His humor is all about being annoying enough that it's funny, and he can't really do that when he's second guessing whether it's funny or not when he's high.
I understood that.
>>
you know remember time is best when watching Get Out in the dark
>>
>>80307940
When I started smoking weed it hit me like a train time and time again.
Then I've went through hyperspace adventures on acid, sometimes smoking weed with it to heighten the experience.
And now I only get mildly stoned on weed (I don't do psychedelics anymore).
>>
>>80307997
I think his most recent appearance was with the Sklar bros which helped balance it out. he had someone to bounce riffs off of.

I laughed for like 2 minutes straight at their "jazz boy" bit.
>>
>>80307803
you know remember that this is right about anon now remember
>>
>>80308066
Why don't you do psychdelics anymore? Do you feel you gained anything from them? What was your biggest hit? Did you ever get bodyload, numbing and shit like that? What was your most profound/weird experience?

Taking Acid for 6 months seems like something that would make or break you haha.
>>
>>80307932
Weed just doesn't agree with some people. Eric is totally fine with acid and mushrooms, but weed just makes him anxious.
>>
>>80307866
this butthurt
>>
File: quick.jpg (49KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
quick.jpg
49KB, 500x387px
>>
>>80307994
That's not really the point though. These people are going onto a talk show where the entire premise is that you smoke weed with the host. If you're not comfortable with this in the first place, don't fucking go do it. It doesn't really make sense. It's not like any of these people need the publicity badly enough to do this. I've done assloads of drugs and I'm pretty familiar with the effects of them so I would take that into account if someone was asking me to do something like that.
>>
>>80307959
>>80307942

YES, it is shocking that of all the things that celebrities lie about, drug use is one of them. like wtf how hard is it to actually use drugs? millions of people do it for FUN. and these faggots can't even do that.
>>
File: 1752110.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1752110.png
21KB, 400x400px
>tfw can't smoke weed without anxiety becoming 10 times worse
>tfw can't even handle babby's first drug
>>
>>80308114

only if you're a faggot.

i've done sheets of acid over a summer and smoked dmt ~400 times in about 300 days and spent about 4 months straight high on 4-aco-dmt and taken oz's of shrooms at a time.

there's fucking nothing to be afraid of unless you're a faggot. they're just drugs. it's all in your head.
>>
>>80308259
number one I really don't believe you

number two how could you afford all that shit

number three how are you not in a mental asylum and suffering from hppd
>>
>>80308221
>Tfw only smoke after work and before bed (and before lunch on my days off) so pretty much no anxiety when I'm high
I am the weed
>>
>>80307600
>not doubling down and making an other grammar/spelling mistake
That's why you'll will never win
>>
>>80307879
to be fair David Cross stars in those Chipmunks movies so it could actually screw up his regular paycheck.
>>
>>80308114
>Why don't you do psychdelics anymore?
Enough is enough. If there's an occasion to drop acid or take shrooms I may do it again but I won't go out of my limb to find drugs.

>Do you feel you gained anything from them?
Oh yes. I've found a lot about myself. Not in a new age kind of way, but during psychedelic trip you literally think outside a box. You get new perceptions on your life. For example I've figured out that I'm a good guy deep inside but have been a terrible brother. There's also the aesthetic side to trips I really enjoyed and I'm more creative than I've ever been before. However I think there's a point beyond which you don't learn more about you, trips and perception. So I stopped.

>What was your biggest hit?
400ug LSD, probably more. This or 4g of dry cubanensis.

>Did you ever get bodyload, numbing and shit like that?
Everytime, the worst on NBOMEs. Other than that I find it almost pleasurable.

>What was your most profound/weird experience?
Uhh... Going through the 10th dimension outside of the Universe, but it's hard to explain so I'd rather use an example of synaesthetic experience - a picture my gf has on her wall was making a mellow string music, the closer I got to the painting, the louder it got.

>Taking Acid for 6 months seems like something that would make or break you haha.
Nah, it was fine. I thought at times that it might be too much, but it wasn't a factor in my decision to stop looking for psychedelic experiences.
>>
>>80308259
stay in school
>>
>>80308390
Do you ever think have any HPPD? Like flashbacks or whatever, sometimes I get numbness that felt just like acid, even now talking to you I feel a bit of it haha. What age were you on your first trip and what age during your months long trip?
>>
>>80308116
weed makes everyone anxious like joe rogan says that's the point
>>
>>80307879
I think they're more worried of getting to drugged out and will accidentally say/do something that could ruin their career.

There's no responsibility over that if you're doing it in the comfort of your own home with people you trust. Doing it for an interview seems weird.
>>
File: 1488980368910.jpg (72KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1488980368910.jpg
72KB, 640x637px
>>80308283

1. (jerkoff gesture with hands)
2. a job
3. because it's just fucking drugs it's fucking nothing and all you faggots who don't have any sort of psychological or spiritual foundation may not understand but it's fucking nothing. it doesn't matter how much LSD you pump intravenously into your jugular, reality is what it is, and you are what you are, and your mind does what it does - you're basically all a bunch of fucking cowards who think you can lose yourself or something. you don't know god. you don't know yourself. maybe what you're actually scared of is realizing you've never seen yourself.

but in reality, there's no fucking reason why psychadelics and hallucinogens should even stop you from operating heavy machinery and in fact i have operated forklifts and washed dishes and driven trucks while 'tripping', but in practice too much becomes distracting. just because you're not 'losing your mind' or whatever you punks think 'drugs do to you, maaaan', doesn't mean you're not intoxicated.
>>
>>80308283
You can grow mushrooms dirt cheap.
It's also a great hobby.
>>
>>80308392

i have a gpa of 3.8 in electrical engineering, minoring in statistics.
>>
>>80307600
You know remember when OP needed a fresh diaper
>>
>>80308452
>Do you ever think have any HPPD?
For a few weeks during my psy binge I've had a pretty severe snowing. I guess with a little anxiety it might've stayed with me to this day.
A flashback? Once, watching Only Lovers Left Alive in cinema, the opening scene ripped through my very existence.

First weed at 18, trip (4-HO-MET) at 21, 6 months binge at 23-24. I'm 27 now.
>>
>>80308221
Same. But I enjoy it anyways. I can't imagine using weed as an ice breaker. Unless the girl used it as an excuse to rape me. That would be nice.
>>
>>80308466
>there's no fucking reason why psychadelics and hallucinogens should even stop you from operating heavy machinery
>in practice too much becomes distracting
Contradicting much?
>>
File: jack black x-files.jpg (30KB, 710x533px) Image search: [Google]
jack black x-files.jpg
30KB, 710x533px
>>80307494
>absolutely lost his fucking mind.

Or you know, maybe the guy is an actor and comedian?
>>
>>80308687

idiot, when someone says 'in practice', that means that 'as opposed to the theoretical absence of contributing factors, in practice, there actually are factors the contribute'.

when did we let illiterates on the internet?
>>
>>80307494

Weed does that to some people, myself included. Can't touch the stuff anymore as the "high" is more like an existential crisis
>>
>>80307732
This.

>>80307757
Was there any indication he was on those?

If you're implying that just doing shrooms or acid once can make weed PERMANENTLY more powerful, you are buying into some heavy bullshit.
>>
>>80308627
yeah I did my first lsd trip at 18 and a bit worried i fucked up my brain chemistry or something lol

i'm not gonna touch that shit for years
>>
>>80308462
That's pretty much it. Everyone has thoughts in their head that they shouldn't share publicly. When you're on something, your filter gets looser so you might say shit that's not kosher, so if you're a public figure and it's recorded then you're done for. Kramer being a good example. Mel Gibson is another.
>>
>>80307494
>>>
>Anonymous 03/11/17(Sat)12:31:07 No.80307846â–¶
This entire fucking thread.

No source at all. Honestly, fuck you niggers. Fuck you in your fucking dumb mother fucking faces.

I hope your first borns are molested by those closest to you.
>>
>>80308779
>when did we let illiterates on the internet?
~1994
>>
>>80307812
Watch the Dominic Monaghan one. Seriously, he's super chill and really interesting.
>>
>>80308834
It's a pretty well known and theorized theory

https://youtu.be/ruokJEMETlA
>>
>>80308462
I T ' S
W
E
E
D
>>
>>80308145
quick rundown plz
>>
>>80308871
But why would they even go on this show at all then? It's like they weren't aware of that beforehand... Which is why it seems like all the talk of drug use by these people is simply posturing and has no substance behind it. That's all I was saying.
>>
>>80308851
What I meant was that it's scientificaly proven that anxiety makes the HPPD worse. The snowing went away after two or three weeks but had I been more anxious it might've stayed with me longer.
>>
>>80308888

even smoking one piece of weed can make you go insane forever it's like playing russian roulette, plus they might lace it with DMT and you could lose your soul
>>
>>80307690
>Isn't most of his humor pot-related?

jack black is not seth rogen

find me three instances of jack black doing weed related humor
>>
>>80308462
Mate it's weed, it's not like they're dropping acid
>>
>>80308924
so if you just stop being anxious about it it'll go away?
>>
>>80308948
Tenacious D full body of work.
>>
>>80308947
this is like something you'd read on a leaflet handed out by NARCs
>>
>>80308947
>this is what sheltered suburban pussies actually believe
>>
>>80308962
Yeah.
>>
at least post the fucking link
>>
>>80308888
>>80308954

people get attacked by an angry mob now adays for saying "but the character was always white" while 100% sober
>>
>>80307877
>acid every week
lol
>>
>>80308503
You hope for a reaction, huh? Okay, here's what I'll say to that. Um, I appreciate you picking me out of the crowd to give me your stance on not only your sexuality, but the fact that you can stand alone with this sexuality that you've hand selected, not based on your genitalia, I hope. Um, and uh, there are a lot of women out there that are struggling, that don't have the independence you got. I'm asking that you don't speak for them...As a whole. They probably wouldn't accept you with the open arms and gratitude that you assumed you deserve. So, um, um, that's for your safety because I don't think there's anyone that needs to impugn to discredit here. Um, the fact that you put on your shoes on your own in this little confabulation of clishmaclaver that you're having with me is with no doubt is clever. I'm charmed. Eh, so I'm also an independent woman, and I'm lesbian. So if you'd like we can go out sometime, just sex. I don't have money for food. Um, are you of age? You're seventeen? Are you eighteen? Really? That's a great age. That's, that's fantastic. So, we don't have to worry about talking to your parents. I'm going to ignore the rest of the subject matter pertaining to this specific conversation, and go back to ogling baseball literature I really don't care for, and I think maybe you should start speaking to that woman herself because she's also independent, but she's also of a different ethnicity, and she'll be proud to see that you'd make that stand in a library no less and with an appropriate inside voice.
>>
>>80307494

>tfw found out recently that Jack Black's vocal range is actually insane even though it seems like all of his singing is done in an intentionally hammy or jokey way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjeAdMPjN8M
>>
>>80309007
Do you think it'd be stupid for someone like me 19 to be taking lsd since my brain isn't developed or whatever or am I worrying too much
>>
>>80309019
I upped the dosage if the tolerance was too much. Some weeks I've done psys on wednesday and then on sunday.
And some of them doesn't have cross-tolerance.
>>
Yeah he's lost a lot of respect from me that day. Christ he even yelled a save word at his wife.
>>
>>80307494
That would be me, I used to like weed but it makes me way too anxious now. I can still enjoy it in very small amounts though
>>
>>80308325
>an other
>>
>>80309019

shut up, retard. your beliefs are just toxic memes.
>>
>>80309049
You're worrying too much but do your research if you're anxious. You're not a 10yo kid to destroy your brain that way. And don't do it if you're not 100% sure about it. Proper set & setting is the key to a good trip.
>>
File: IMG_3811.jpg (31KB, 688x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3811.jpg
31KB, 688x361px
I vape weed everyday for several years now.

Should have never started
>>
>>80307494
>Doesn't post the fuckin link

OP is a massive faggot as always
>>
>>80308901
>But why would they even go on this show at all then?

Probably just a courtesy. Actors get invited to show their faces to everything so they probably wanted to be nice and get more exposure.

That said it's funny to see who can trust themselves smoking out in the public and those who can't
>>
File: weed.png (221KB, 676x462px) Image search: [Google]
weed.png
221KB, 676x462px
D U D E
>>
>>80309018
Aaaaaand you've found a way to shoehorn identity politics into it, well done
>>
>>80309137
Do you recommend a trip sitter? The one time I did it it was solo and I felt fine, maybe a bit anxious, I only started having a bad time because the body load made me think I was having a heart attack and shit so I was really freaking out, thought I was going to die. Kind of fucked me up for a few months after. I guess if someone was there they could have calmed me down. I definitely feel more mature now and am fully aware of set and setting and everything, researched the fuck out of it on erowid. I did 100ug first time but next time maybe I'll start lower, 50ug.
>>
>>80309074
I'm sure he's devastated about it.
>>
>>80308947
>piece of weed
>>
>>80309149
Ever heard of Youtube you Mongoloid?
>>
File: 1433288705444.jpg (3MB, 4616x4744px) Image search: [Google]
1433288705444.jpg
3MB, 4616x4744px
>>80307494
I was just thinking about this a few hours ago. Weird.
>>
>>80309238

are you telling me that weed isn't measured by the piece
>>
>>80309259
Yes. Now post the link faggot. Don't be a bitch
>>
>>80307494

I wish I didn't because that episode tricked me into watching the rest of that shitty series. The worst episode is the Kevin Smith one. I felt so bad for Brian Posehn. Every time he tried to say something those 2 loud faggots would just start talking over him. It gives me a headache just thinking about it. The two most self absorbed unfunny faggots trying to one-up each other on who could cut everyone else off the most.
>>
>>80309220

you're too much of a coward to safely experience altered states of consciousness without losing your shit and going to pieces. abandon drugs altogether.
>>
>>80308221
i know that feel too well

smoke a strain of weed with high CBD, my nigga
it relaxes you more and doesn't have the anxious effects
>>
>>80309371
Haha are you missing an "if" in front of your post? I'm not I just had a bad experience I want to go back into them
>>
>>80309332
It's measured in heaped tablespoons, normie
>>
>>80309220
>Do you recommend a trip sitter?
For first few times it's reccommended to do it with likeminded people, yes. I know it might sound stupid now, but try to find a psytrance or goa party in your vicinity on facebook. My first time with psychedelics was when my friend FORCED me to go to a psytrance party in a forest. It was a fantastic, new experience. Most of the times I've tripped alone or with one friend who I really trust and who is just fun to hang around.

>I only started having a bad time because the body load made me think I was having a heart attack and shit so I was really freaking out, thought I was going to die
Well yeah, the tactile side to trips takes time getting used to. With the levels of psychedelic experience it increases in all senses until your whole perception becomes a buzz. It's surreal. Of course you're not going to die unless you already has some heart problems or took something dangerous. Check your chemicals and doses, test if you can.

>I did 100ug first time but next time maybe I'll start lower, 50ug.
100ug sounds like a fine dose to start with, but on your own, without anyone to ground you it must've been too intense. And you couldn't tell about it anyone, scared of their reaction, I presume?
>>
>>80309436

if i wanted an if i would have written an if
>>
>>80309344
youtube.com
>>
>>80308221
weed does that to me as well but amphetamines are fine give em a try xoxo
>>
>>80307600
Grammer*
Lol 2 for 2 retard
>>
How do you guys not get anxious on weed?
>>
>>80309427
Don't worry, I've had bad trips as well.
Or more like there's always a 'scary' or 'anxious' part of a trip for me, they don't last long though and they're valuable on their own.
I can say this: I feel bad for Dormammu.
>>
>>80309489
I mean I kind of grounded myself, I also went to tripsit.com and talked to people there but some assholes were trying to worry me and say I should ring the hospital and shit so that made me more anxious. I tried messaging someone but it was too late and he'd gone to bed. I talked to him the morning after and got calmed down. I just felt happy that I woke up alive the next morning haha. No I mean mentally I felt ok it was just the psychical feelings which worried me because of a history of heart problems in my family. Anyway it was an experience, and I learned from it.

Yeah in my country there wouldn't really be any psytrance stuff. I should also say it wasn't pure LSD it was 1p-LSD which most people say is basically the same with worse bodyload. I'm not going to touch the stuff in the future and if I do trip I'll do it with pure LSD stuff.
>>
>>80309504
Think you replied to the wrong post you strung out hippie
>>
>>80309598
jack off
>>
>>80309598
just chill man
>>
>>80309344
fuck off you autistic shithead, someone name-dropped the show like 4 replies in. stop demanding the fucking source and look it up yourself you lazy cunt.
>>
I don't trip anymore. I will, when I know I have people I can trust around, but I've had at least 3 Universe-Ending Trips and that's enough for me.

Don't do N Bomes. I'm not trying to be edgy, I just think that shit is a bad idea. Most of my bad trips were mushrooms (and they always helped me work through some internal strife) but N Bomes were simply wretched.
>>
>>80309673
Start obsessing over how weird sex is and being attracted to body parts

I become really detatched and overanalyze stuff
>>
>>80309622
>I mean I kind of grounded myself
Well, in the end you're your last line of defense, it's good.

>I also went to tripsit.com and talked to people there but some assholes were trying to worry me and say I should ring the hospital and shit so that made me more anxious.
In my experience 420chan/psy/ is good for troubled trippers. I haven't seen much negativity in there.

>worried me because of a history of heart problems in my family
If you yourself don't have a heart problem it's fine.

>in my country there wouldn't really be any psytrance stuff
You'll be surprised. I live in a shithole of a country and I thought there's nothing like that in here, but apparently if you know where to look for... I guess you need to know people or at least willing to look for them.

>I should also say it wasn't pure LSD it was 1p-LSD
I did LSD, 1p-LSD, AL-LAD, NBOMEs, shrooms, 4aco, 4homet etc. LSD, 1p and AL-LAD is pretty much all the same.
>>
>>80309598

stop being a fucking faggot.

i mean this literally and not figuratively.
>>
>>80307576
>you know remember

What did he mean by that ?
>>
>>80309598
Do something to get ready for smoking. Make tea, or heat up some hot chocolate or just milk in a pot. Make sure you can just sit comfortably if you need to. Video games, jacking off and listening to music are all classic ways to ride out your high.

You ever heard the phrase 'fake it til you make it'? It applies to drugs! Any drug you take won' t necessarily make you happy or satisfied (except for opiates I guess) unless you're already in a positive mood.

Smoke weed when you're happy, not when you want to be happy.
>>
>>80309752
>3 Universe-Ending Trips and that's enough for me
It's all fine. The experience is obviously really strong, but it's still in your head.

>Don't do N Bomes. I'm not trying to be edgy, I just think that shit is a bad idea
Well yeah, it's not smart to do them. I've had positive experience with them, but wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>80309873
Yea I like more drugs that affect dopamine levels

I become hyper aware while almost paralyzed on weed, so I have to actively do something I just can't sit and watch something
>>
>>80309806
Alright man well thanks for the advice. You seem really wise, best of luck in the future.
>>
>>80307494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRUHYKZ9248
>thread is an hour and a half long and no one posted the link
>>
>>80309955
>really wise
lol
Best luck for you as well.
>>
>>80309142

Me too bro, me too.
>>
File: 1487637353261.jpg (34KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1487637353261.jpg
34KB, 500x667px
>>80309598
-get good weed
most people who don't live in a state where its legal are getting weed with shit genetics that are full of god knows what kind of fertilizers/pesticides/etc.

-low dosage
you shouldn't need a whole joint. you shouldn't even need half a joint. especially if you don't smoke often. just a tiny pinch between thumb and forefinger is enough. most people who have a bad experience take a huge fuckin' rip and get sent into inner-inner land.

-be in a pretty good mood already
weed isn't really like alcohol where if you are anxious it will calm you down. more often it just enhances whatever state you are already in. BEING COMFY IS KEY.
>>
>>80307576
typos like that are a diamond dozen
>>
>>80309921
Jogging, my man. Listen to music and just go for a trot. Do couch to 5k rules if you're not an active person: run for approximately 90 seconds, break for about a minute, repeat. I guarantee it'll help with all aspects of your anxeity. Or, ride a bike. I love riding my bike stoned.

Also, consider where you're getting your weed from. Now this is very easy for me to say because I have a dispensary I can just drop 200 bucks at and get a variety of goodies from, but it's worth looking into. If you have any clout with your dealer, put some caah together and ask if he can get an ounce of some low-intensity strain.
>>
>>80310168
Thanks yea I actually have little to no anxiety when I smoke after exercising. I just don't think it's really my thing anymore it makes me feel empty most of the time, I don't really enjoy the experience overall
>>
>>80307600
actually no, i never have
>>
>>80308948
You've never seen the Tenacious D film or series?
>>
>>80309598
You only get anxious on weed if you were anxious to begin with
>>
File: IMG_3899.jpg (33KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3899.jpg
33KB, 280x373px
>>80310028
What happened to you?

I lost
>friends
>gfs
>potential gfs
>jobs
>money

Now I'm unemployed vaping weed all day.
>>
>>80309371
You sound like an absolutely insufferable faggot. If I could right now I would crack your fucking skull til you seize out on the floor trying to call out for your mother as blood floods your brain
>>
>>80310141
>diamond dozen

A what?
>>
File: jennyslate5.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jennyslate5.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
The Jenny Slate episode of GDWH is also good, it made me wanna marry her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSVuqmFg-Ok
>>
File: 1416431526658.jpg (332KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1416431526658.jpg
332KB, 1200x750px
>>80310739
i feel these feels friend
>>
File: 1483917142248.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483917142248.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>80308874
>I hope your first borns are molested by those closest to you.
>>
>>80309047
Jack is an undeniably talented singer and all around funny guy when he's not doing shlock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywkXMNf8HNk
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.