[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you introduced someone you know to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: godfather.jpg (54KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
godfather.jpg
54KB, 700x700px
When was the last time you introduced someone you know to a show or film?
>>
I told a friend to watch Drive. He already wacthed 3 times.
>>
>>80304768
I told my friend roger to watch start wars now he's roger my best friend and i'm like a god to him.
>>
>>80304768
I introduced Mr. Robot to loads of people. they really liked it
>>
>>80304768
I remember I excitedly showed my family ROME without ever seeing it after you fags went on raving about it. Bought both seasons on Ebay for 15$ and excitedly ripped it open from the box.

We all sit down and they immediately start shitting on me and calling me pervert because of all the nudity. Tell them to fuck off and watch. 2 episodes in everyone is hooked. Can't wait for each episode and watch one to two each day

after the series is over they all admit that it was a patrician show and they say it was a good buy
>>
>>80304768
my friends dont listen to me... ive been trying to get them to watch mad men forever but i just get "DUDE BREAKING BAD LMAO" i dont get why those two shows have to be in competition with one another
>>
I can't even convince people to watch Goodfellas
>>
>>80304768
Told a guy to watch Black Sails, he quite liked it.
Now i have to watch The Americans.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>tell a friend to watch a show
>"yeah sure dude"
>fast forward 6 months
>friend recommends me the exact same show
>doesn't even remember I told him to watch it in the first place

I've ended numerous friendships because of this. If you won't respect me enough to listen to what I say then you don't deserve my friendship
>>
I introduced my friends to rick and morty
>>
>>80304768
I am trying to introduce my friends to Madmen
>>
>>80306219
anon you are kinda right that is pretty bullshit I don't blame you
>>
>>80304768
I introduced my grandpa to band of brothers. We watched them all in one day and he really enjoyed it.
>>
>>80304768
>>80306219
This shit happens to me all the time. Arrested Development, Silicon Valley, Taboo, Legion, The Office, Bob's Burgers, fucking even Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. I hardly like most this stuff, but when someone makes fun of you for watching it then watches nothing else a few months later, it's fucking infuriating.

SAM, YOU FUCK. I HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF YOUR TASTE IN TV. JUST FUCKING TRY SOMETHING NEW WITHOUT BEING A FAGGOT ABOUT IT.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.