[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin is back from university for spring break. He told us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1489100417901[1].jpg (757KB, 2239x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1489100417901[1].jpg
757KB, 2239x1245px
My cousin is back from university for spring break. He told us that he went to see Get Out at the movie theater down the street from campus. He was maybe one of only four or five whites that saw it, with 98% of the movie-goers being black ("It was like Obama won a third term," he said). He mentioned that every time a white character was in peril or hurt, the blacks in the audience would cheer loudly and clap like crazy.

I haven't seen Get Out yet, but what fucking message is this movie sending?
>>
My cousin is back from university for spring break. He told us that he went to see Get Out at the movie theater down the street from campus. He was maybe one of only four or five whites that saw it, with 98% of the movie-goers being black ("It was like Obama won a third term," he said). He mentioned that every time a white character was in peril or hurt, the blacks in the audience would cheer loudly and clap like crazy.

I haven't seen Get Out yet, but what fucking message is this movie sending?
>>
>>80298410
evidently that white people are faggy little bitches who can't take some banter
>>
File: 1489242853909.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489242853909.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>
>>80298410
Weird, i would have thought that a movie theater full of blacks would be very polite and quiet.
>>
if you haven't noticed nationalism and ethnism are rising everywhere - whites included. blacks with be even MORE black centric, as will every other ethnicity. thats why stopping immigration is so important. you are literally preventing war and your own death

of course whites still have a significant naive and cuck segment
>>
My theatre was mostly white people but even then there was constant cheering and applause for white blood. Same people were laughing uncontrollably at the wacky black friend who overreacts to everything caricature. Very strange climate we live in.
>>
>>80298410
That quote is pretty funny. If he made like a horror-comedy or something it would probably be really great.
>>
>>80298534
I really hope this happens to me someday so i can mag dump a dindu
>>
>>80298844

Nice double dubs but in order for that to happen you gotta go outside.
>>
>>80298410
>milk is kind of gross
Oh but dead chickens battered in chicken periods are peachy?
>>
>>80298905
Nvm then
>>
>>80298809
>If he made like a horror-comedy or something it would probably be really great.
nice
>>
File: 1486238445829.png (484KB, 587x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486238445829.png
484KB, 587x527px
>>80298905
>in order for that to happen you gotta go outside.
>An estimated 3.7 million burglaries occurred each year on average from 2003 to 2007. A household member was present in roughly 1 million burglaries and became victims of violent crimes in 266,560 burglaries.
>>
>>80298513

Can blacks really say they can take banter? Or spics for that matter?
>>
>>80298410
This never happened and anyone who believes this is

"AND EVERYBODY CLAPPED"-levels of delusion
>>
>>80298905

>Everyone is a basement dweller except me
Fuck off m8, I have a job.
>>
I really like Key and Peele. I wish they'd know better than to be about racebait and shit.

Ifc if you make fun of white people, but when you come off as this salty it's just sad. Peele you're more jewish than I am.
>>
>>80298975

>house burglaries
>randomly getting punch by a nigger on the street
>somehow the same thing
>>
It was pretty good. Kind of reminded me of Hot Fuzz's atmosphere.

But it's obviously set in a fictional universe because the black guy had a windows phone and they were using Bing.
>>
File: Nord Shield Maiden vs Redguards.webm (1014KB, 398x224px) Image search: [Google]
Nord Shield Maiden vs Redguards.webm
1014KB, 398x224px
>>80298534
>>
>>80299153
>you'd have to worry about accidentally hitting your pet bird so it's totally different!
The fact is you don't have to ever leave your house to be a victim of ornery chimps.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.